:lmfao: I imagined your mum's face!:lmfao:

but well, she'll get used to!!!!! there's no other option left!!!:roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao: ...well...and that was just everybody hurts...

The other day at the supermarket the radio began to play "Happy Ending"...

oh.. oh... I can't tell what happened... :roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao: ...well...and that was just everybody hurts...

The other day at the supermarket the radio began to play "Happy Ending"...

oh.. oh... I can't tell what happened... :roftl:

:lmfao: you cracked me up!!!!!! :roftl:

imagine if it was WAG or Love Today!!!

p.s. ....and if it was love today...I'd probably start kissing everybody around me...

:lmfao: :lmfao:

hahha!!!be careful when you listen to the "valentine's day" movie's advertisement!!!!:roftl:

YKYAMFW your uncle makes a website for you- and uses Mika as password :naughty:

or all your passwords have some relation with Mika!:teehee:

hhaha!! Im really sure we're biased because we're his fans. Anyway we need to recognize his voice stands out in that song's paragraph, and it sounds really sweet!!!:wub2:

hahahahahahaha!!:lmfao:

it's like you can't imagine another person wearing the clotheS Mika does, because if somebody else wears them, they'd look like clowns, instead of a perfect man as Mika!:mf_lustslow:

I know! Some people (Like Mika) can pull off wearing male jewlery and funky clothing. If my british guy friend wore them he would look weird (But he might have a chance...). :naughty:

If my other guy friend wore them he would look insane! :naughty:

Wow guys! :naughty: When I hear a Mika song I point it out and get excited, might jump up and down and bob my head. But... the only time in public I heard Mika's songs was that Valentines day trailer. Yup, good old USA never playing Mika. :sneaky2:

Though my Mom got mad at me when we where watching "Any Dream will Do" and I kept pointing out the times they played Mika. :roftl: Funny thing is I think I got LICM that day (Last march).

YKYAMF when in defense to Lollipop you plan on telling your friend tomorrow that it's Stephen Kings favorite song of the decade. (She brought it up that she thought I was going to play "That horrible guy" for my song choice day in broadcasting. :sneaky2: I said "Why is he so bad?!" "Because of that Lollipop song!! 0_o" :sneaky2: We had to leave for class before I could defend his music, and mention I've already played him twice. :naughty:.)

I know! Some people (Like Mika) can pull off wearing male jewlery and funky clothing. If my british guy friend wore them he would look weird (But he might have a chance...). :naughty:

If my other guy friend wore them he would look insane! :naughty:

Wow guys! :naughty: When I hear a Mika song I point it out and get excited, might jump up and down and bob my head. But... the only time in public I heard Mika's songs was that Valentines day trailer. Yup, good old USA never playing Mika. :sneaky2:

Though my Mom got mad at me when we where watching "Any Dream will Do" and I kept pointing out the times they played Mika. :roftl: Funny thing is I think I got LICM that day (Last march).

YKYAMF when in defense to Lollipop you plan on telling your friend tomorrow that it's Stephen Kings favorite song of the decade. (She brought it up that she thought I was going to play "That horrible guy" for my song choice day in broadcasting. :sneaky2: I said "Why is he so bad?!" "Because of that Lollipop song!! 0_o" :sneaky2: We had to leave for class before I could defend his music, and mention I've already played him twice. :naughty:.)

I honestly cried when I heard the Valentine's Day comercial.. I just screamed.. I want to see that movie with my crush.. jejeje

YKYAMF when your brother was at a store deciding wheter or not to buy you a pair of braces and, at the end, he decides to do it just beacuse a Mika son stared playing!:roftl:

I honestly cried when I heard the Valentine's Day comercial.. I just screamed.. I want to see that movie with my crush.. jejeje

YKYAMF when your brother was at a store deciding wheter or not to buy you a pair of braces and' date=' at the end, he decides to do it just beacuse a Mika son stared playing!:roftl:[/color']

Freaky that a Mika song began to play... :boxed:

YKYAMFW your Friend says you are obsessed, and you say no silly, I am possessed.

Freaky that a Mika song began to play... :boxed:

YKYAMFW your Friend says you are obsessed, and you say no silly, I am possessed.

It wasn't freaky.. it was destiny... jajaja:teehee:

That's sooo funny! i'm going to start saying that!!!

YKYAMFW You forgive your mother for a lot of things but you will enver forgive for erasing ALL OF YOU MIKA PICS!

YKYAMF when your brother was at a store deciding wheter or not to buy you a pair of braces and' date=' at the end, he decides to do it just beacuse a Mika son stared playing!:roftl:[/color']

Aww! :wub2: I wish I could see that movie with my crush, I'd see anything with my crush!

Hahaha, that's awesome.

You know when your sisters are Mika fans when they beg for you to play him, then sing and dance along (With you of course! :teehee:)

YKYAMF when you have the signature I have at this moment.

It wasn't freaky.. it was destiny... jajaja:teehee:

That's sooo funny! i'm going to start saying that!!!

YKYAMFW You forgive your mother for a lot of things but you will enver forgive for erasing ALL OF YOU MIKA PICS!

Aww, that stinks!

I have them backed up on Photo bucket! :naughty:

Though it was because I was transferring computers (Didn't want to risk my Dad/Uncle/Whomever seeing them), but I'm sure it's handy...:blush-anim-cl:

YKYAMF when you haven't even been on a year and you have 424 posts, yet on TeenNick.com (RIP The-N.com) for 5 years and only have 249. Sure I'm less of a lurker now then I was, and I never go on there anymore...

Edited by Buzzbuzz

YNYAMF when every single sentence that goes out of you moth starts with "You know what's funny? mika..." "Did you know mika..."

You guys the most freaky things are happening to me! every single place that i go MIKA reminds me he's there! I mean just today i was talking about him *again* about oyu now stupid stuff "when i'm mika's girlfriend" and suddenly a girl 's phone started to ring like: TEENAGE DREAMS IN A TEENAGE CIRCUS! and i was like :blink::blink:...did that just happened? THAT MEANS WE'RE MEANT TO BE!...and a friend told me "no...listen to the lyrics! =teenage dreams!= means only in your mind!" ...so I walked away hahahahaha

YKYAMF when you haven't even been on a year and you have 424 posts, yet on TeenNick.com (RIP The-N.com) for 5 years and only have 249. Sure I'm less of a lurker now then I was, and I never go on there anymore...

I have 207 in a month and a few days that I've been active here :naughty: