:roftl::roftl::roftl: Thats realllly funny, buttt

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A MIKA FAN WHEN... you have a cake with his face on it

05022010013.jpg

Wicked! I want one!!!! :biggrin2:

YKYAAMFW you get very excited when they play blame it on the girls at a friends party without you having to ask, but you then go and ask for we are golden!

YKYAMFW your 18 month old nephew says "Mika!" and for a split second you almost ask, "YOU LIKE MIKA?!?" then you realize that he's trying to say Mickey and you're a dumb. :aah:

YKYAMFW

picture.php?albumid=478&pictureid=5589

BROBEE!!! :wub2:

Haha, I have a Brobee pillow and doll. I love Yo Gabba Gabba so much. I saw them live :aah:

YKYAMFW your 18 month old nephew says "Mika!" and for a split second you almost ask, "YOU LIKE MIKA?!?" then you realize that he's trying to say Mickey and you're a dumb. :aah:

BROBEE!!! :wub2:

Haha, I have a Brobee pillow and doll. I love Yo Gabba Gabba so much. I saw them live :aah:

:lmfao: I am wearing that necklace to church tomorrow :roftl: I don't care what they think. :naughty: I love my necklace, :wub2:

wow! That's so cool! Love it :wub2:

thank you :wub2:

YES YOU ARE! :biggrin2:

5123352258a9702842870l.jpg

thats so awesome:thumb_yello:

:jawdrop::lmfao: WOW! I have to admit, I wouldn't mind that for my 18th birthday. I wouldn't want to eat his fact though! Yumm...

lol i am gonna eat his face i think:wub2:

That's great! I've had flowers on mine :aah: But that is sooooo much better!

lol im so glad you guys like it:wub2:

Wicked! I want one!!!!

YKYAAMFW you get very excited when they play blame it on the girls at a friends party without you having to ask, but you then go and ask for we are golden!

lol hahahaha thats quite funny

That is grogeous!!!!!!!! I know what my cake this year is going to be... :naughty::roftl: Hehe can't wait!

lol im glad to give you the idea, you should definately post pics

YKYAMFW you hear your mom humming to Mika songs. (because you play them to much)

YKYAMFW you say you're going to play a song and your sister says: as long as it's not Mika!

(and then I say: well then you have two options:

- stay in this room and listen to Mika

- walk away, but first give me your ticket of the Mika concert because you don't like him)

YKYAMFW you hear your mom humming to Mika songs. (because you play them to much)

YKYAMFW you say you're going to play a song and your sister says: as long as it's not Mika!

- walk away, but first give me your ticket of the Mika concert because you don't like him)

:lmfao: I have both of these problems :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW the only reason you turn on the music channels is to see if Mika's on :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha! That's funny. If she "doesn't" like him then why have a ticket? XD

YKYAMF when you're excited to see the valentines day trailer at the movies.