OMG!!!!! Woot!

physical 92%

emotional 100%

intellectual 93%

total 95%

Haha. I feel so immature. :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, I'm over the excitement of that now. :teehee:

YKYAMFW... damn it. The love calculator made me forget it. :sneaky2:

YKYAMFW you repeat the lyrics to "Relax" over and over in your mind when you are worried about something.

That has sooo happened to me! Especially before my financial studies exam last week, I was jittery with anxiety, other students around me in the corridor, when suddenly I went "Relax!" to myself, singing, and they all looked at me like I had two heads or something. :naughty:

Then I just kept on singing it to myself - and voila! 92%. :shocked::roftl:

YKYAMFW you check your compatibility with him on an internet love calculator. :naughty:

Done, 80%. I'm a bit miffed about emotional 60% only. What?! Why?!:blink::biggrin2:

Oh, and YKYAMFW at half past three in the morning you think: I wanna listen to all those songs that did not make it on the album! 52 or so? Because this is not enough! (And I really shouldn't whine like this, taken into account that I'm new to the fandom and to his two albums, so I have quite a lot to absorb.)

Edited by Ebilafan

YKTAMF When your friends refer to you as Mika because you don't answer to your first name as quickly as you do to his :mf_rosetinted:

Or your mom bribes you by saying "Well, Mika would like it" or "Mika would do it"

:mf_rosetinted:

Sneaky! :naughty: And do you fall for that? (I totally would. :wink2:)

Done, 80%. I'm a bit miffed about emotional 60% only. What?! Why?!:blink::biggrin2:

Oh, and YKYAMFW at half past three in the morning you think: I wanna listen to all those songs that did not make it on the album! 52 or so? Because this is not enough! (And I really shouldn't whine like this, taken into account that I'm new to the fandom and to his two albums, so I have quite a lot to absorb.)

Haha, me too don't worry! Though I became a full fledged fan in March.

YKYAMFW you repeat the lyrics to "Relax" over and over in your mind when you are worried about something.

"there's always an answer to the darkest times"

I bought this little button with the words on it and I wear it on my jacket.:wink2:

YKTAMF When your friends refer to you as Mika because you don't answer to your first name as quickly as you do to his :mf_rosetinted:

Or your mom bribes you by saying "Well, Mika would like it" or "Mika would do it"

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Thats realllly funny, buttt

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A MIKA FAN WHEN... you have a cake with his face on it

05022010013.jpg