Haha. I'm continuously watching the interveiws where he says he'll come back and tour Australia this year... I need my reassurance. I've been looking forward to it for too damn long!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

Haha. :teehee: Ooh, that gives me an idea...

YKYAMF when you have to restrain yourself from going up to complete strangers and telling them they look/sound a little bit like Mika. Or in more extreme cases when they REALLY look like Mika, you have to restrain yourself from launching a flying hug at them.

lol. I keep calling people Mika... I don't think they appreciate that much. :teehee:

Haha. That's a good one. And welcome to MFC! :bye: By the sounds of it you'll fit right in. :thumb_yello:

YKYAMF when you buy TBWKTM for one of your friends birthdays and wrap it in 10 or so layers of tissue paper and cellophane to protect it as you transport it from your house to theirs.

I need reassurance too. :naughty: I'm hoping for a new tour this month maybe. :fisch:

:naughty:

YKYAMFW after doing your everyday Mika routine in front of your comp you stand up, on your way to the kitchen you see your dog which is blocking your road and you say to it: 'excuse me, Mika' (even though it's not called Mika, because it's 8 years old). :blink::biggrin2:

haha, that reminds me of when I almost called my dog "mika"! :blink::aah:

She jumped on my bed to wake me up and I wanted to say "miikkaa!" but i caught myself and said "mmmmm-my puppy!". My sister was in the room and that would have been embarrassing! :teehee: Wonder who i was dreaming about.:blush-anim-cl:

YKYAMFW you get mad everytime someone talks to you when you are listening to his music even if it's just to say "hi" and then you realize that it's imposible not to talk to you while you are listening to Mika because that's what you do all day long but you remain mad :aah:

You can introduce yourself here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Just click Start new thread at the top, and tell how you found out about Mika :thumb_yello:

I did through myspace. :lmfao:

How did you find him on Myspace? XD

My stories for how I became a fan of things always seem to be long complicated stories I just cannot shorten. Harry Potter, Star Wars, Mika, and Doctor Who. For Doctor Who I even have the file saved to my computer of the story so I don't have to keep typing it out! XD

How did you find him on Myspace? XD

My stories for how I became a fan of things always seem to be long complicated stories I just cannot shorten. Harry Potter, Star Wars, Mika, and Doctor Who. For Doctor Who I even have the file saved to my computer of the story so I don't have to keep typing it out! XD

My Friend's Myspace. :naughty:

her headline was,"I LOVE MIKA!!!" :mf_rosetinted:

she can no longer say that :shun:

backstabber. :aah:

YKYAMF when this happens (it happened to me today):

I was sitting in the living room and the tv was on, but I was not watching. Then suddenly I heard the piano intro from Stuck In The Middle. I yelled HEY THATS MIKA! Then one minute later I heard the intro from Love Today and I was like 'I need to watch this programme'. But then there were no Mika songs anymore XD It was just a boring programme.

YKYAMF when this happens (it happened to me today):

I was sitting in the living room and the tv was on, but I was not watching. Then suddenly I heard the piano intro from Stuck In The Middle. I yelled HEY THATS MIKA! Then one minute later I heard the intro from Love Today and I was like 'I need to watch this programme'. But then there were no Mika songs anymore XD It was just a boring programme.

Yesterday I was sitting in my bed listening to the radio and suddenly the presenter said "Mika" and I jumped out of it and sat on the floor as fast as I could to be nearer the stereo to listen to Grace Kelly better :roftl:

YKYAMF when in Economics class you had to make a list of "wants" and "needs," so under "Needs" I put "love" and under "Wants" I put "from Mika," so my teacher read out loud "Love...from Mika." The whole class laughed :teehee:

YKYAMF when in Economics class you had to make a list of "wants" and "needs," so under "Needs" I put "love" and under "Wants" I put "from Mika," so my teacher read out loud "Love...from Mika." The whole class laughed :teehee:

:lmfao:

YKYAMFW While watching the Olympics, Monoco comes up and when they say,"You may remember their famous actress, Grace Kelly." you immediately look up, and say,"Oh." :teehee:

You realise you're a Mika fan when you're 48 and you feel like 18 again, when listening to Mika's music or watching his foto, that stands on a chest in your livingroom! In spite of being happily married for over 20 years!:blush-anim-cl: