YKYAMF when youre making tons of those

mika-big-girls-o.gif?t=1266974876

or maybe it just means im nuts...:teehee:

:jawdrop::swoon:

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fangurl:

If you weren't the one who posted the gif, I'd say you're just a fan, but it's roxaneeee (:fisch:) , so I say: you're nuts!!:loco: ..............:lol3: ....:huglove:

:jawdrop::swoon:

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fangurl:

If you weren't the one who posted the gif, I'd say you're just a fan, but it's roxaneeee (:fisch:) , so I say: you're nuts!!:loco: ..............:lol3: ....:huglove:

:lmfao:!!!!!! thanks, thats really recomforting!! :lmfao:!!!!

:huglove:

YKYAMFW

Your friend thinks MLIA stands for Mika lovers in America.

:roftl:

:blink:

:floor:

:biggrin2:

YKYAMFW, when you have to make a clothes design in art lessons, it will end up looking Mika-esque :biggrin2: It has a dotted shirt, like Meeks wore in some photoshot once :teehee:

You Know you are really a Mika fan when...you send him a goodnight message...just to be part of his life...hoping that one day...maybe...they wiil reach for him!!!and...for the same reason..wher you send him a message..through his forum...I have never done such a crazy thing like this...fo no one!!!:blush-anim-cl:

ooh and another:

when you have the hardest exam in your entire scholarly career tomorrow and you A) plan your outfit to include your Mika gig shirt, your heart bracelet and your blue watch that Mika has too and B) start to feel sluggish at around midnight and so you blast WAG and dance like a crazy person for 3 minutes and 58 seconds and then you feel much better.

i swear, i think im going crazy right now...

YKYAMFW you lose in a drama game and your friend in the club calls you over to sit with him and calls you Mika because you're wearing your Mika hoodie :naughty:

i had to pause and thought i was hearing things :teehee:

Also your new friend in your form class calls you MikaLover as a nickname :lol3:

i have too many nicknames :teehee:

YKYAMFW you're LICM poster falls over and smacks you on the head and you curse at it, then apologize. :lmfao:

i just sit there and go 'Hmmm...' and don't swear at it :naughty:

Mine's a giant Mika close-up poster though ...