I would say it is fun, but when your at the top of an 205metre hill that you have just climbed in the pouring rain and you can't see more than 10metres ahead of you because of the fog, it's not fun!!!! But Mika and friends help!!!! :biggrin2: It's amazing when you finish! Keep trying to find someone to supervise you - it's worth it!

YKYAAMFW you try tea because you know Mika likes it and you wish you like it, but think it is disgusting!

And when your bedroom floor is covered with gold glitter from your last Mika gig!!!!! :biggrin2:

I always thought tea was gross, I've tried it because my Mom likes it. I make my English roots ashamed of me for not liking tea.

I would say it is fun, but when your at the top of an 205metre hill that you have just climbed in the pouring rain and you can't see more than 10metres ahead of you because of the fog, it's not fun!!!! But Mika and friends help!!!! :biggrin2: It's amazing when you finish! Keep trying to find someone to supervise you - it's worth it!

YKYAAMFW you try tea because you know Mika likes it and you wish you like it, but think it is disgusting!

And when your bedroom floor is covered with gold glitter from your last Mika gig!!!!! :biggrin2:

Lol...promise, she had the headphones in literally the whole time :thumb_yello: I would have done the same, but I've lost my iPod and didn't want to use the music player on my phone just in case it ran the battery too low :boxed:

YKYAMFW you name your quiz team with loads of Mika song titles :aah:

Our team is called...

I see good gone girls by the time the rain touches the floor. Blame it on Dr John you one foot boy. We are golden toy boys with blue eyes so pick up off the floor! Mika Song titles!

Pretty cool, huh? :aah: We had to use a couple of extra words, but they'll never know :biggrin2:

Lol...promise' date=' she had the headphones in literally the whole time :thumb_yello: I would have done the same, but I've lost my iPod and didn't want to use the music player on my phone just in case it ran the battery too low :boxed:

YKYAMFW you name your quiz team with loads of Mika song titles :aah:

Our team is called...

I see good gone girls by the time the rain touches the floor. Blame it on Dr John you one foot boy. We are golden toy boys with blue eyes so pick up off the floor! Mika Song titles!

Pretty cool, huh? :aah: We had to use a couple of extra words, but they'll never know :biggrin2:

Our team name is EPIC!!!!!!!

YKYAAMFW you're seriously tempted to get your brother to grow, dye and perm his hair so it looks like Mika's!!!!!!

YKYAMFW you spend ages looking at your eyes in a mirror wondering if they are a mix of blue and green of if you could get away with saying there blue

:naughty: It took me awile to see how this was a Mika thing. :aah: I wonder if that makes me a bad fan.

Be proud of your blue/green eyes! :naughty:

I have Blue eyes. :teehee:

Ditto :blink:

YKYAMFW you go to see Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake and can't help but imagine Mika as the lead swan :mf_lustslow::drool::swoon:

:naughty: Glad to know I'm not the only one. :blink: I'm a huge DW Fan! Maybe it's because we are in-between seasons. :naughty:

YKYAMF when you do a dance party with your sisters to mostly his songs! :D

:naughty: Glad to know I'm not the only one. :blink: I'm a huge DW Fan! Maybe it's because we are in-between seasons. :naughty:

Me too!!!! :boing:

yeah, i think that normally happens to me, but when i see the adverts i go COMPLETELY fangurly :teehee:

Your kid's even know all the word's to his song's as they hear them so much

Had to Laugh at that one as my 2 year old daughter tries to "Sing":blush-anim-cl: along to Relax and Rain.

Hmmmm wonder which ones her mummy listens to the most. She will so try and sing to Kick Ass as that is now her mummy's fav.

Helen xx

Me too!!!! :boing:

yeah, i think that normally happens to me, but when i see the adverts i go COMPLETELY fangurly :teehee:

Yay! *Doctor Who fan hug, mind Capt. Jack! :naughty:*

Me too! So yea, it could be that there's more going on in the Mika universe than the Doctor Who one right now.

:teehee: I asked a few people and it was half and half, so i'm saying i've got blue eyes :teehee::roftl:

Aww, but green eyes are pretty as well, and the combo is awesome!

Your kid's even know all the word's to his song's as they hear them so much

Had to Laugh at that one as my 2 year old daughter tries to "Sing":blush-anim-cl: along to Relax and Rain.

Hmmmm wonder which ones her mummy listens to the most. She will so try and sing to Kick Ass as that is now her mummy's fav.

Helen xx

Aww, that is so cute!

hey just wondering how mika is associated with chickens, like..

You know you're a mika fan when..

The following sentence makes perfect sense:

"OMG Gray Skelly was awesome! Oh and FD agreed that HMDYLM was extra chickeny tonight."

and

You have to take a picture of certain food *coughchickencough* items on menus

and

You find yourself ordering chicken just so you can go around saying I just had some chicken

and also

You laugh when your mom asks if you want chicken tonight.

they make no sense to me what so ever so would someone care to explain?

thankyouuu

hey just wondering how mika is associated with chickens, like..

You know you're a mika fan when..

The following sentence makes perfect sense:

"OMG Gray Skelly was awesome! Oh and FD agreed that HMDYLM was extra chickeny tonight."

and

You have to take a picture of certain food *coughchickencough* items on menus

and

You find yourself ordering chicken just so you can go around saying I just had some chicken

and also

You laugh when your mom asks if you want chicken tonight.

they make no sense to me what so ever so would someone care to explain?

thankyouuu

Chicken is a word someone used as a replacement for "sex." I completely forgot the story, but there you have it. Chicken = sex on MFC. :naughty:

Chicken is a word someone used as a replacement for "sex." I completely forgot the story, but there you have it. Chicken = sex on MFC. :naughty:

hahaha!! it makes sense now:teehee:

thanks heaps + is it on youtube?

YKYAMF when you see a thing on E-news about his song Kick Ass and your first thought after seeing it is to come here and post!! :naughty:

You know your sister is a mika fan when she wishes she could go on this site. :roftl: (She's 9)

Edited by Buzzbuzz