Mikapedia! :lmfao: I love that!

Mikapedia Mikapedia is your kind of encyclopedia! Mikapedia Mikapedia, is what you need to get right now!

Sorry, that just kinda.... came out. :naughty:

:roftl: hehe thats funny, i think everyone here is a walking Mikapedia!

You should suggest it... In my school we do something similar...

Ehh' date=' I'm graduating in 2 months (:shocked:) and why bother. Plus, my school is crazy, people would say I'm stupid and the teachers would say that it is probably a negative thing (I'm in a district where 8th graders can't even graduate Jr. High, we get "recognized").

:roftl: hehe thats funny, i think everyone here is a walking Mikapedia!

:roftl: I have to agree with that.

you know ur a mika fan wen u read through wat other people have written here ('you know you're a mika fan when...') and you get excited sayin 'haha thats me' :naughty::teehee:and get upset wen they write somthing u dnt do:shocked::sneaky2:... :roftl: >O

you know ur a mika fan wen u read through wat other people have written here ('you know you're a mika fan when...') and you get excited sayin 'haha thats me' :naughty::teehee:and get upset wen they write somthing u dnt do:shocked::sneaky2:... :roftl: >O

:lmfao:!!!

That happened to me the first time I entered here :naughty:

you know you're a mika fan when:

-you get no work done in a two hour exam because you are too busy seeing how many of the songs you know off by heart (15)

-you risk getting grounded for writing mika quotes all over your Walls in sharpie

-you use up a brand new printer ink cartrige for printing off mika photos

-you get banned from usin the printer without permisson due to said photos

-you spend three days watching Mika videos on you tube (his eyes are dreamyyy)

-your family think your slightly crazy and consider counselling because yoh start quoting mika in your sleep

-you accidentaly write your name as mid penniman because you've written it so many times before

-you fell out with one of your friends because they said they didn't like Mika and decide to discuss that fact every time you were in a room

-

A few days ago my heart pumped when I saw MIKA witten in capital letters, it was an add on TV. A few seconds latter I burst out laughing coz the add said "N*kia" not "Mika" !!! :floor:

-you get no work done in a two hour exam because you are too busy seeing how many of the songs you know off by heart (15)

-you risk getting grounded for writing mika quotes all over your Walls in sharpie

-your family think your slightly crazy and consider counselling because yoh start quoting mika in your sleep

-you accidentaly write your name as mid penniman because you've written it so many times before

-you fell out with one of your friends because they said they didn't like Mika and decide to discuss that fact every time you were in a room

-

Hahaha, wow. Welcome to the MFC by the way! :biggrin2:

A few days ago my heart pumped when I saw MIKA witten in capital letters, it was an add on TV. A few seconds latter I burst out laughing coz the add said "N*kia" not "Mika" !!! :floor:

That happens to me all the time!!! I get all excited only to realise that it actually doesn't day MIKA!!!

-

Jajajaj I love the one of the qoutes.. I do that!! Once I wrote " Lady Jane, The River Saint" on my wall and my father got incredibly mad!!!

YKYAMFW you try to trick your father into saying Mika is a good singer... I was sooo close!!

And when you totally freaked out when you found out tha Michale Seater(another of your celebrity crushes) is a Mika fan

YKYAMFW - when you type YKYAMFW after the M you have to type ika afterwards because it looks pretty and then delete it so it still makes sense :teehee:

YKYAMFW - whilst watching over the rainbow on the tv when they interview one of the contestants you can hear grace kelly in the background, you immediatly stop the conversation you're having to sing along :biggrin2:

YKYAMFW you try to trick your father into saying Mika is a good singer... I was sooo close!!

And when you totally freaked out when you found out tha Michale Seater(another of your celebrity crushes) is a Mika fan

I made my father to say Mika is a good singer:biggrin2:

It happened after I played Grace Kelly full times-and it still stuck in his head :biggrin2: