YKYAMFW no matter how hard you consiously try not to say it, when you go outside and see it's raining, you always end up saying 'i hate days like this...' and 'dance' a little...

xx

hehe yeh verry true :teehee:

the funny thing is it was raining today :aah:!

hehe yeh verry true :teehee:

the funny thing is it was raining today :aah:!

still raining now... it's like a downpour at the moment :boxed:

i said it to a couple of older people, then giggled... they looked at me as though i had a mental problem!!

xxx

still raining now... it's like a downpour at the moment :boxed:

i said it to a couple of older people, then giggled... they looked at me as though i had a mental problem!!

xxx

:roftl: oh yep i have had plenty of those!

i wish it was still raining, i need rain its soo hot :)

YKYAMFW you Mika-fy everything.

YKYAMFW no matter how hard you consiously try not to say it, when you go outside and see it's raining, you always end up saying 'i hate days like this...' and 'dance' a little...

xx

I do that all the time. It's contradictory when I want my clothes to dry and the sky is grey and I suddenly want it to rain just because I want an "excuse" to sing Rain :teehee:

Do they make those? I WANT ONE!!!!

There are certain shops where they will print a photo onto the cake....like onto the icing, it's great! I'm getting a Mika one for my birthday. They do it in Tesco lol :thumb_yello:

YKYAMFW your Mum is talking to your sister in the kitchen about something random, and you hear her say "I want to be like...." and before she has time to finish her sentence, you shout from the other room "GRACE KELLY!" :aah:

Her actual sentence was going to be "I want to be like her." Not a clue who she was talking about, but oh well :roftl:

xx

I was talking to my friend about the rain - it rains a fair bit down here but she lives in the part of the country where it rains a lot more - she thought i was silly for not likeing the rain and tried to make me say one nice thing about it, my compliment was "I can sing Rain by Mika whilst danceing in it!" haha

Ykyamfw you see a license plate that says "4MP" and you think it's "AMP" as in "anna maria petra" from the mfc :lmfao:

:lmfao:

i saw a license with "MFC" the other day, and wanted to take a pic but i was driving!!:teehee:

Do you know them? :teehee:

If it's random people, I think I want one. :lmfao:

:blink: Umm... yea they are people I chat with on the chat when they come on...? :blink:

YKYAMFW you Mika-fy everything.

I do that all the time. It's contradictory when I want my clothes to dry and the sky is grey and I suddenly want it to rain just because I want an "excuse" to sing Rain :teehee:

:aah: I might do something like that, but I LOVE it when it rains!! :aah:

There are certain shops where they will print a photo onto the cake....like onto the icing' date=' it's great! I'm getting a Mika one for my birthday. They do it in Tesco lol :thumb_yello:

YKYAMFW your Mum is talking to your sister in the kitchen about something random, and you hear her say "I want to be like...." and before she has time to finish her sentence, you shout from the other room "GRACE KELLY!" :aah:

Her actual sentence was going to be "I want to be like her." Not a clue who she was talking about, but oh well :roftl:[/quote']

:teehee: I would love a Mika cake.... (Well, I would want a TARDIS first but the point still stands) but that would be a bit... odd to say to my Mom. And my sister and everyone would... yea. XD

Edited by Buzzbuzz