You know you're a Mika fan when the back page of your school diary, is dedicated to him (and to be honest, it's a few more than the back page). Shame I lost the diary... I'll just have to redo it when I get a new one next term. x

YKYAMFW

You have a friend named Mike... and on his fb, you accidently write Mika...

my fingers just seem to always type these letters :mf_rosetinted:

haha yes THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME! my brother is named mike... lol it gets a bit awkward when i send him emails and i address him as mika through out the WHOLE thing...:boxed::naughty:

No :biggrin2: Me and Dr John are sisters. I'm 15 and she's 13. And PunkiePenguin is my best friend' date=' also 15. Known her for 11 years in September. We're round each other's houses all the time though :thumb_yello:[/quote']

That...is....AWESOME!

haha yes THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME! my brother is named mike... lol it gets a bit awkward when i send him emails and i address him as mika through out the WHOLE thing...:boxed::naughty:

:lmfao: Hahahaha!

I remember once I was trying to type a word (It might of been Mike for all I know, but I doubt it since the only one I know who is a Micheal is my Dad) and I kept typing Mika! I would erase and still type Mika! :roftl:

It's raining outside... I should sing Rain, I want to, but I love it when it Rains! XD So it's a contradiction. :teehee:

YKYAMFW

You have a friend named Mike... and on his fb, you accidently write Mika...

my fingers just seem to always type these letters :mf_rosetinted:

I ALWAYS do that!! :aah:

and when you read Mika every time even though you know exactly it's Milka :roftl:

:lmfao:!!

and when you read Mika every time even though you know exactly it's Milka :roftl:

sooooooo glad to know im not alone!! :lmfao:!!

YKYAMFW - you spent three days doing a drawing which included loads of lyrics from his songs, then you decide to re do it with a different type of pencil!

YKYAMFW - instead of your parents getting you something like a new top or a dvd as your Easter present, they get you TBWKTM (i only had it on my mp3!!!)

You know you're a true Mika fan when you've been a fan for like 3 years, without getting bored, and when you realise you want to be a Mika fan for as long as possible because it makes you really happy. You know you're a Mika fan because for you, Mika is not just a singer you like; he's so much more than that. I don't really know what he is, but what I know is that he's really important for me. He's an artist, a person I feel close to, who fills my head with dreams and stars :original:

You know you're a true Mika fan when you've been a fan for like 3 years, without getting bored, and when you realise you want to be a Mika fan for as long as possible because it makes you really happy. You know you're a Mika fan because for you, Mika is not just a singer you like; he's so much more than that. I don't really know what he is, but what I know is that he's really important for me. He's an artist, a person I feel close to, who fills my head with dreams and stars :original:

the best 'you know you are mika fan when..' ever!!

and this is soo true!

YKYAMFW you are celebrating your last 100days of secondary school by going to Amsterdam with your class by train (a train that had all these small compartments for 6persons) and when you scare off the non- Mika lovers in your compartment and then put on Mika songs as loud as possible and shout along with some of your friends! :teehee::roftl: that really was amazing!

YKYAMFW it raining, you find it an excuse to start singing rain!

I do that all the time :mf_rosetinted: and actually advise people to do it :naughty:

So true, everytime my mum tells me something about my Mika obsession I tell her that at least I have something that I know will always make me happy (even if it's "insane") and I hope that never changes.

It took me a while to get what you were saying, trully couldn't read Milka :mf_rosetinted:

Agree, agree, agree! Though for me it's only been for a year as a fan, I wish it was 3 though! If I lived in the UK, it might of been that way.

Ykyamfw: you have a really bad cold ( sore throat, no voice ) but you still sing along to Mika at the top of your lungs for the hour long car journey, simply because it's the first time your mum has let you listen to what you want in the car for ages.

You cough in time to WAG.

Ykyamfw: you have a really bad cold ( sore throat, no voice ) but you still sing along to Mika at the top of your lungs for the hour long car journey, simply because it's the first time your mum has let you listen to what you want in the car for ages.

awww :teehee:

get well soon!!:teehee:

I COUGH TO MIKA SONGS TOO! :lmfao:

I thought I was the only one :shocked:

the best 'you know you are mika fan when..' ever!!

and this is soo true!

Agree, agree, agree! Though for me it's only been for a year as a fan, I wish it was 3 though! If I lived in the UK, it might of been that way.

Post-gig depression makes me really sentimental :roftl:

I COUGH TO MIKA SONGS TOO! :lmfao:

I thought I was the only one :shocked:

What does it mean, you "cough to Mika songs"? :blink:

Post-gig depression makes me really sentimental :roftl:

What does it mean, you "cough to Mika songs"? :blink:

You cough in time to the music. Quite hard to explain really, but all I know is that both me abd my other mika loving friend does it. I think he just has that effect

Well, i've caught both and I know i'm definately enjoying the Mika bug far more than the cold. Maybe you can counteract one bug with another, I'm thinking the Mika one may be able to get rid of my cold.

We'll see how I do.