YKYAMFW - your older sister has we are golden stuck in her head meanwhile your little sister is singing "Teenage jeans in a teenage circus running around like a cloud on purpose" and when you speak to your grandma and she says you've been going on about Mika so much she has listened to some of his songs and really likes them.

YKYAMF when someone whistling Lollipop while washing their hands in a public bathroom makes you happy. :roftl:

(And you starting singing along in your head without realizing why.

And then you nudge your friend and whisper, "That girl is whistling a Mika song!")

Haha....DO IT! Everyone should :aah: Mind you' date=' it would probably really annoy the waiters/waitresses. You know, walking into a pizza restaurant and ordering a pizza.... :boxed:

:lmfao:[/quote']

lol yeeeeehh i reallyy really will :biggrin2:

if they get annoyed ill say big girls you are beautiful and rub them up and down :naughty:

ok that might not work but i will try the diet coke and pizza thingy :roftl:

YKYAMFW you see this picture of yourself holding a chicken. And can't help but burst out laughing and want to post it on the MFC immediately! :aah: No hidden meaning or anything :teehee:

What picture was this then???? x

YKYAMFW You start to cry because you're going to Mika's gig on your first time!! ~

happened me today-

i wad at school and my mum texted me that we are going and i started to cry:teehee:

That's great!!! :D I cried during almost my whole first gig, I was SO happy. Get prepared :naughty::roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when....

-you scream during your test because your friend texted you that Mika will have a concert in your country

-you order diet coke and pizza though you don't like coke at all

-you try to influence your brother to listen to mika even though he hates him....

You know you're a Mika fan when....

-you scream during your test because your friend texted you that Mika will have a concert in your country

-you order diet coke and pizza though you don't like coke at all

-you try to influence your brother to listen to mika even though he hates him....

Hi! :bye: Welcome to the MFC :D