YKYAMFW You start to cry because you're going to Mika's gig on your first time!! ~

happened me today-

i wad at school and my mum texted me that we are going and i started to cry:teehee:

ntaww so cute! :teehee:

i bought my own tickets and mika_me's as well so i didnt get surprised but i was freaking out!!!

You know you're a Mika fan when....

-you scream during your test because your friend texted you that Mika will have a concert in your country

-you order diet coke and pizza though you don't like coke at all

-you try to influence your brother to listen to mika even though he hates him....

:naughty: I hate soda, and have never had a coke, but it's tempting someday to go "Diet Coke and a Pizza please!" :naughty:

YKYAMF when you realize you have the same side profile nose as him. :blush-anim-cl:

On another thread someone posted a side profile pic and I was rubbing my nose.... :naughty: Then I had to check.... :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

YK your aunt is a Mika fan when you're talking on sykpe and she tells you about someone who's selling a Mika pillow case. :lmfao:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mika-Pillowcase-Pillow-Case-NEW_W0QQitemZ310179134555QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item48381dfc5b

I think this is what she was talking about, she even metioned she didn't know if I would like it because he has stubble!!! XD Oh my gosh she's funny! She's such a fan!

It happens to be one of my fav pics. :teehee: Tempting.... but no. :naughty:

YK your aunt is a Mika fan when you're talking on sykpe and she tells you about someone who's selling a Mika pillow case. :lmfao:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mika-Pillowcase-Pillow-Case-NEW_W0QQitemZ310179134555QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item48381dfc5b

I think this is what she was talking about, she even metioned she didn't know if I would like it because he has stubble!!! XD Oh my gosh she's funny! She's such a fan!

HaHa, I took a look at the case and it's great! wonder who came up with the idea? I wish they did Mika duvet covers... then you could be co-ordinated and Mika crazy...:roftl:

I would be tempted to get it, but the Picture doesn't cover the whole of the pillow by the sound of it...

well fine...u know ur a mika fan when he invades ur dreams and beats u up...no seriously weird dream...i was in london or something which is weird...never been out of the states...sat down on some steps and found mikas cellphone...i guess it was...so i pick it up...i see mika walking away and me and my five foot two self try to get his attention...he seems to busy to notice...he hops in a taxi and i bang on the window screaming mika hey ur cellphone!!!anyway then the taxi pulled away so i apparently gave up and started to walk away...then the taxi turns around and stops on the curb. he gets out and starts looking for me as i walk away.he loses me in the crowd but happens to end up in the same park as me later in the day when he finds me i go to hand back the phone and he slugs me in the face.it was rather frightening! a six foot tall famous person punching u and screaming for their phone...wow strange dream

YKYAMFW you put your nerdy glasses on and you start humming Kick ass...

I could rule the world,

On a silver platter... :aah::lol3:

I will never understand those lyrics *shrug*

:lmfao:

YKYAMFW You see a girl wearing a Mika shirt in a shopping centre and immediately want to talk to her but she's gone. So you keep an eye our for her when your walking about until suddenly you see her again, leave your friends to rush over to her and have a conversation along the lines of this:

"Excuse me... is that a MIKA shirt?"

- "Umm... yeah!"

"YAAAAAY"

-*slience*

"I LOVE MIKA!"

*friends catch up with you & listen to you in a amazement* :shocked:

"Are you on MFC?"

- "Wha?"

"Mika fan club?"

- "Um, no sorry"

"JOIN! IT'S REALLY FUN"

-"okayy"

"Sorry about this :teehee:"

And then you run off :lmfao:

I can't believe I actually did that! I'm so shy... I won't even talk to people I know in public :roftl:

I'm sorry whoever you are if you joined for scaring you like that. :naughty:

I have fully done that :lmfao:

wanna know something else funny.. its also happened to me :teehee: seriously, i would swear that there are no mika fans in this country but i was at a camp with 3 and a half thousand teens and soo many people looked at my shirt and were like 'oooh!! mika! i love mika!' i also have a really really large we are golden shirt so me and my friend put it on together and walked around looking like retards :teehee:

I'm not suprised' date=' the amount of snaps you've been posting!!!!! :aah:

YKYAMFW you get excited just by typing http://www.mikafanclub.com into your address bar :roftl:[/quote']

I lost almost all of the snaps i made from Le Grand Journal :aah: Had to close EVERY prog. ... and it even gave me a warning when i did that w. not enough resource for that :aah: Had to reboot my laptop and move some of the snaps to an external HD :tears: