When you take your teens to see Alice and go with them but the biggest part of you wants to be in the other place where they're showing Kick Ass!...i hope I'll get another chance to see it but otherwise I'l buy the DVD as soon as it's out!

Edited by crazyaboutmika

YKYAMFW you are not even supposed to be standing, but can't help it dancing to his music :aah: (my mum couldn't believe that I still wanted to dance when I was just hurt :aah:).

YKYAMFW you are so used to finding Mika related things in movies uncounciously that as soon as you start watching a movie look for things, but the only thing you can relate are trees (from the Rain video :aah:) and then suddenly Everybody hurts begins and you almost jump out of your seat and start smiling and laughing in the saddest moment of the film and nobody gets why :roftl:

YKYAMFW in a careers interview, when the man asks you what your interests are; you answer MIKA, what type of music you listen to; you answer MIKA, what you like to do in your spare time; go on the MFC. Although I did have to stop at the point when I was asked, what do you wanna do when you leave school; become a MIKA groupie....oops:teehee:

YKYAMFW in a careers interview, when the man asks you what your interests are; you answer MIKA, what type of music you listen to; you answer MIKA, what you like to do in your spare time; go on the MFC. Although I did have to stop at the point when I was asked, what do you wanna do when you leave school; become a MIKA groupie....oops:teehee:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Are You Married: Yes, to Mika.

:mf_rosetinted:

You know you're a Mika fan when:

You spend hours painting out letters to spell out WE ARE GOLDEN and then stick it on your wall with cute and hot pics of Mika and then can't stop staring at it :wub2:.

haha or is that just me? :roftl:

No, I don't have anything on my walls, but I spend a lot of time doing Mika fan art and more staring at his pictures :wub2:

You know you're a Mika fan when you call your boyfriend and as soon as he answers, there is a tv spot with Mika and you hang up without realizing thinking: I want to marry this guy on tv with a cheesy grin on your face! my God I need help!!!!:)

Mika fan or Mika groupie??? ahhhhh:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

YKYAMFW your little sister asked you if you want her to buy you mika to your birthday:teehee:

:lmfao: That's so cute!

YKYAMFW you go to a department store to do the weekly groceries shopping and end up in the toys department playing Lollipop in a little piano for kids :lmfao:

Awwww :roftl::roftl:

nice!!

mine is- doyalikemaglasses.... :naughty:

These are the days where I wish I had a mobile phone :lmfao: