YKYAMFW you are sitting in the chair reading your book, and it's only you and your sister and your dog at home. Then on the radio in the kitchen, you hear the opening "plonk-plonks" of Kick Ass, and you shout "OH MY GOD, IT'S MIKA!"

While doing this, you frighten the life out of your sister and your dog! :biggrin2:

You then run into the kitchen, put the stereo on full volume, get out your phone and video the whole charade! Mainly the reaction of your dog, who is sitting in the middle of the kitchen, wagging her tail at you while you squeal at her "Hey baby! Guess who it is?! It's Mika, yes it is!" and then you carrying on singing at the top of your voice until the song ends.

I might upload the vid onto youtube just for the fun of it! :aah::aah:

YKYAMFW you are sitting in the chair reading your book' date=' and it's only you and your sister and your dog at home. Then on the radio in the kitchen, you hear the opening "plonk-plonks" of Kick Ass, and you shout "OH MY GOD, IT'S MIKA!"

While doing this, you frighten the life out of your sister and your dog! :biggrin2:

You then run into the kitchen, put the stereo on full volume, get out your phone and video the whole charade! Mainly the reaction of your dog, who is sitting in the middle of the kitchen, wagging her tail at you while you squeal at her "Hey baby! Guess who it is?! It's Mika, yes it is!" and then you carrying on singing at the top of your voice until the song ends.

I might upload the vid onto youtube just for the fun of it! :aah::aah:[/quote']

Tuh first time on IOW radio and I miss it! :shocked:

YKYAMFW Your in morrisons and hear the very first 'WAHOOO' of 'Relax' and the voiceover comes on and you shout 'JUST ASK CAROL TO COME TO THE TILL SHE'S RIGHT THERE SO PUT THE SONG BACK ON' your rant finnishes and you realise the whole isle is looking at you... you smile sheepishly and move on... :doh:

YKYAMFW you have extra time on a test so you rework your last answer to include the phrases:

By the time...

If my interpretation is correct...

There will be no happy ending...

and

stuck in the middle...

it required some creative sentence structures and my teacher will probably think I'm a tad insane because some phrases sound very awkward but hey, it was definitely worth it :roftl:

Tuh first time on IOW radio and I miss it! :shocked:

YKYAMFW Your in morrisons and hear the very first 'WAHOOO' of 'Relax' and the voiceover comes on and you shout 'JUST ASK CAROL TO COME TO THE TILL SHE'S RIGHT THERE SO PUT THE SONG BACK ON' your rant finnishes and you realise the whole isle is looking at you... you smile sheepishly and move on... :doh:

Haha Lauren, would have loved to have seen that! Morrisons in lake? They played Mika there?!! Wow! :aah::aah:

Can't wait to see you at band. I'll have someone to talk about Mika to, everyone else is pretty much bored! And just wait till we play Grace Kelly, it's great! :biggrin2:

When not only your daughter becomes a Mika fan.... and your 1,5-year old son too :thumb_yello:

My baby, who doesn't even speak yet, shows on my iPod and imitates dancing (if he wants Mika and only Mika in this moment). If I play not Mika, he can start to cry, so I should switch Mika album on, and he is glad and dancing!:mf_rosetinted:

When not only your daughter becomes a Mika fan.... and your 1,5-year old son too :thumb_yello:

My baby, who doesn't even speak yet, shows on my iPod and imitates dancing (if he wants Mika and only Mika in this moment). If I play not Mika, he can start to cry, so I should switch Mika album on, and he is glad and dancing!:mf_rosetinted:

aaaaw,how cute is this,good mommy!:wub2:

YKYAMFW - you meet up with your pen pal in the holidays and a few weeks later somthing arrives in the post. You open it up and inside is a mini gold photo frame and a picture of when you met up. You open the photo frame to see whats behind it and in the back are 2 photos of Mika and a photo of the WAG single cover with "I had to give you the gold frame" written on it.

YKYAMFW - you're moaning to your dad about the fact you were stuck on your fraction homework and he says "You'd do it for Mika." You blush and get on with your work.

YKYAMFW - you meet up with your pen pal in the holidays and a few weeks later somthing arrives in the post. You open it up and inside is a mini gold photo frame and a picture of when you met up. You open the photo frame to see whats behind it and in the back are 2 photos of Mika and a photo of the WAG single cover with "I had to give you the gold frame" written on it.

YKYAMFW - you're moaning to your dad about the fact you were stuck on your fraction homework and he says "You'd do it for Mika." You blush and get on with your work.

aww! that's so sweet! :wub2:

ykyamfw you finish a test and you flip it over to a blank page and start working on a mikachu. (it failed, I can't even draw a pikachu, how am I supossed to draw a Mika themed one?)

...when you take your children to buy some shoes and TB starts playing on the radio there and all the 3 of them yell MOMMMAAAAA, TOY BOY!!! and you giggle to yourself like a loonie in the middle of the shoeshop...:lmfao:

YKYAMFW you want to video yourself dancing around like a maniac then send it to him via YouTube just to see if he'll reply.

Or when you listen to him instead of studying for a HUGE test... (though it really doesn't make a difference if you pass it or not.) thinking, "Gee, it's only Saturday, I've got like. . . 5 days to study, pfsh, I'll study later!"

YKYAMFW you're sat in history' date=' and your teacher says "Could you believe..." and before he finishes, you and your friend (PunkiePenguin) turn to each other and say "the same old stories!" and laugh :aah:[/quote']

HaHa! Who's your history teacher?