YKYAMFW you submit anonomosly Happy Ending for the next song in your school's glee club. People say, "Gee, I wonder who submitted that!" while they all look at you.

:roftl::roftl:

YKYAMFW you get a car and decide you want to personalise your number plate to LV2DAY

:wub2:

OMG, you know you're a crazy mika fan when go shopping and end up bying two condom boxes you don't need at all just because the design is soooooooooo Mikaish! (Still blushing from it but the boxes are lovely!) Durex love box is what they're called : copycats, I swear!

Edited by crazyaboutmika

YKYAMW your mum tell you that she dreamt about meeks! :mf_rosetinted:

i went into kitchen at morming and the first thing mum told me was- i dreamt that we were at mika gig and mika appeared with some woman :roftl::blink::teehee:

A friend of mine dreamt about me dancing to a Mika song :naughty:

YKYAMFW you have insomnia and your friends insist it's not cause of your stress cuase of so much hard studying, but about the fact you are seeing Mika for the first time.

YKYAMFW you ask for this to be included in the yearbook :wub2:

YKYAMFW you have a pic taken with a bird queen, just cause she has two chickens in her outfit :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you have insomnia and your friends insist it's not cause of your stress cuase of so much hard studying, but about the fact you are seeing Mika for the first time.

YKYAMFW you ask for this to be included in the yearbook :wub2:

YKYAMFW you have a pic taken with a bird queen, just cause she has two chickens in her outfit :mf_rosetinted:

haha!

YKYAMFW you get so excited that mika tweets that you mutter a scream and start doing a happy dance

YKYAMFW you constantly tweet a trio on youtube to do a cover of WAG

YKYAMFW you desperately look for a youtube converter to covert all of mika's demos

YKYAMF because you've been feeling so bad since you read what happened to Paloma and can't stop worrying as you care so much about the whole Penniman family and you want to send all your love and positive energy to them :huglove:

+1

i hope shes okay

YKYAMFW you made a video for mika with WAG playing in the background and you are very proud of yourself

YKYAMF because you've been feeling so bad since you read what happened to Paloma and can't stop worrying as you care so much about the whole Penniman family and you want to send all your love and positive energy to them :huglove:

Totally second this.

I'm so sad about this whole thing. I really hope she gets better soon and we have great news asap.