You Know When Your A Mika Fan When You :

- Convert People Onto Mika's Music

- You Sort Of Look Like The Meekster

- People Say You Look Like Mika When You're Wearing A Mika Shirt Trying To Go And Get Some Tomato Ketchup.

- When Your Teachers At School Make Comments To You Refering To Mika Or Say You Are Mika Or People Think You Are Related To Him... (Note To People Who Think I'm Mika Or Related To Him: I Have Evidence That I'm Not Mika And I'm Not Related!)

- People Start Calling You Mika or Meeks :huh:

- You Stand Up For Mika When People Are Saying Bad Things About Him And Putting Yourself At Risk Of Getting Hit Or Beaten Up (Got Pushed Into A Bush Once For Doing That And Got A Little Tiny Scar on My Hand/Wrist :emot-sad: )

You Know When Your A Mika Fan When You :

- Convert People Onto Mika's Music

- You Sort Of Look Like The Meekster

- People Say You Look Like Mika When You're Wearing A Mika Shirt Trying To Go And Get Some Tomato Ketchup.

- When Your Teachers At School Make Comments To You Refering To Mika Or Say You Are Mika Or People Think You Are Related To Him... (Note To People Who Think I'm Mika Or Related To Him: I Have Evidence That I'm Not Mika And I'm Not Related!)

- People Start Calling You Mika or Meeks :huh:

- You Stand Up For Mika When People Are Saying Bad Things About Him And Putting Yourself At Risk Of Getting Hit Or Beaten Up (Got Pushed Into A Bush Once For Doing That And Got A Little Tiny Scar on My Hand/Wrist :emot-sad: )

OMG! I'me jelaous... people call you Mika!!!!!!!

You know you're a Mika fan when after seeing the WAG video you realise once again (and this time better) that anything you have to go through in high-school is worth it as long as I keep my head tall and follow my way to becoming the director I want to be ...of course in order to direct a Mika video...:wub2:

aaand....when you finally have an excuse for keeping your room messy...:naughty:

You know you are a Mika fan when your friends, who are not Mika fans at all, offer you to buy the ticket for you to see Mika because you don't have any money. And they stay awake with you till 3 in the morning in order to find a solution.

you know you're a Mika fan when you have just watched the WAG video for the first time, and you really want to get up and get something to eat, but you have to stay on the mfc, even though you're not going to watch the video again :biggrin2:

you know you're a Mika fan when you have just watched the WAG video for the first time, and you really want to get up and get something to eat, but you have to stay on the mfc, even though you're not going to watch the video again :biggrin2:

LoL, just happened to me!

You know you are a Mika fan when your friends, who are not Mika fans at all, offer you to buy the ticket for you to see Mika because you don't have any money. And they stay awake with you till 3 in the morning in order to find a solution.

:wub2::wub2:really sweet! i hope you can get that ticket!! :thumb_yello:

When your grandma remembers Mika's name but constantly calls you the wrong name. :naughty:

:lmfao: My grandma usually calls him ''a poodle'', or ''that curly haired poof'', or ''that man that needs a bath'' or ''Mickey'', or ''Miko''.:naughty:

Whenever you're watching something on TV and there's a man with curly hair, someone in your family shouts out "LOOK, ALICE! IT'S MIKA!"

They always do that to tease me:doh:

:yay:

I am a Mika fan. It's official now.:biggrin2:

Me too:biggrin2:

You know your mum is a Mikafan when she wants to join the WAG competition. And you know she's serious.:boxed:

Ah well, don't be .. It's typically me/my life ... I wouldn't have expect otherwise .. I already told Lucy I didn't believe her when she said it.. and I was right, she was wrong .. :bleh::roftl:

Because there's another shot in the video of it .. And there you can see it's a pretty big bear .. And mine wasn't that big :roftl:

(I already had my doubts because mine had the little card still attached to it, and you couldn't see it in the video .. and it was really attached to it so you couldn't just put it at the back of the bear or so .. So I thought maybe he had cut it off .. or maybe it just wasn't my bear :roftl:)