When you be-enemy your orthodonist, and probably screw up your teeth for the rest of your life, but still find out a way to get your braces off a week before the Mika gig. :biggrin2: <-- Mmthat's me.

You're gonna look older than me :emot-sad::lol3:

You know you are a Mika Fan when you are seriously considering gathering all the information to start a thread which hopefully would help MFCers email Ryan Seacrest & KISS-FM/Los Angeles to help convince Ryan to interview Mika on his California radio show "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" to hype American attention for TBWKTM & Mika's upcoming North American tour. "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" is heard on 500 stations in the U.S. & around the world including all major American cities.

If I did it would MFCers email them????

Or would it not even help America get to know Mika??

He does have a management company that can do way more than we can or is that totally true??

Fans can make a difference right??

What do you think?

Good one Inbar!

Thanks Elise... its happens to me way too often :naughty:

Im still mesmerized by your drawing- its unbelivable :wub2:

You know youre a mika fan when you start counting cents and pennies to see if you can afford a Mika gig :naughty:

You know you are a Mika Fan when you are seriously considering gathering all the information to start a thread which hopefully would help MFCers email Ryan Seacrest & KISS-FM/Los Angeles to help convince Ryan to interview Mika on his California radio show "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" to hype American attention for TBWKTM & Mika's upcoming North American tour. "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" is heard on 500 stations in the U.S. & around the world including all major American cities.

If I did it would MFCers email them????

Or would it not even help America get to know Mika??

He does have a management company that can do way more than we can or is that totally true??

Fans can make a difference right??

What do you think?

Sure- Id email... I have never heard of that show- dont live in USA, but if it helps- anything :thumb_yello:

You know you're a Mika fan when you have not one but five seperate play lists for him on your ipod/iphone: All Mika, Mika live, Mika Accoustic, Mika LICM and Mika TBWKTM!!!

Very true :teehee:

You know your a Mika fan when your friends and even your teachers call you Mika instead of your real name cos' there 100% certain to actually get your attention first time round :roftl:

Thanks Elise... its happens to me way too often :naughty:

Im still mesmerized by your drawing- its unbelivable :wub2:

You know youre a mika fan when you start counting cents and pennies to see if you can afford a Mika gig :naughty:

Oh thank you so much! :D

And I found a (very boring and uninteresting) job to be able to afford a Mika gig. (!!) Now when you're tired of it, you just say 'That's for Mika' and you feel better :)

YKYAMF when your friend tacks "Mika" onto every sentence to get your attention.

i.e. "I dropped my cell phone in the toilet! Mika couldn't even handle this!" (this one actually did happen) I told her "Actually, he probably could, considering he has at least five to prevent people from getting his number. But he'd have to worry about saving all the little charms dangling off of it." :naughty:

Oh thank you so much! :D

And I found a (very boring and uninteresting) job to be able to afford a Mika gig. (!!) Now when you're tired of it, you just say 'That's for Mika' and you feel better :)

Im looking for one too... not too many pennies here... :naughty:

what is it?

You know you're a Mika fan when you walk down the street and enter every music store just to check if TBWKTM is displayed well - if it isn't, you rearrange it on the shelves yourself (much to other customers' dismay):aah:

YKYAMF when your friend tacks "Mika" onto every sentence to get your attention.

i.e. "I dropped my cell phone in the toilet! Mika couldn't even handle this!" (this one actually did happen) I told her "Actually, he probably could, considering he has at least five to prevent people from getting his number. But he'd have to worry about saving all the little charms dangling off of it." :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when you walk down the street and enter every music store just to check if TBWKTM is displayed well - if it isn't, you rearrange it on the shelves yourself (much to other customers' dismay):aah:

I do that :aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when you have to do an impromptu speech on 'places you would like to visit' so you name all the places Mika has been :D

We have to do a persuasive speech soon......I'm considering reasons to listen to Mika :teehee: