This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

I really did miss you! :blush-anim-cl: What did you do in Scotland? I'm looking forward to your pics!

Well, I did some train rides through the Highlands. And from the window I could see the lovely scenery. And I also visited some nice cities like Edinburgh, Inverness and Glasgow.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great waking up late isn't it? :naughty:

It is on a Sunday.

English Language, French, Spanish and Chemistry.

Great. The english subject should be fun.

It was wonderful there! :blush-anim-cl: I've enjoyed the train journeys, the great scenery and the nice people... :blush-anim-cl: And the weather was okay, only some rain! :thumb_yello:

Glad to hear it.

It is on a Sunday.

Great. The english subject should be fun.

I wish I had done the same, but my dog woke me up cos she was scared of the thunder.

I hear it's not so fun, from all the essay writing and books to study :blink: Not to put you off Sam :bleh: I suck at English anyway lol

Nice to talk to you too! :D Aw, what time did you get back? Did you have a good time!?

They were really good thanks! There was also a cute german boy at my hotel :wub2::naughty:

Oh yes, I had a very good time there. Thanks! I get back yesterday in the afternoon.

A cute german boy in Sicily? But I wasn't in Sicily so far...:naughty: And I'm not so cute. :wink2: Btw, if you like to see me you should write the 22th of November in your diary. It's a saturday!

I should have known, you with your trains! That sounds lovely. :wink2:

:naughty::naughty:

Btw, the people in UK must have short legs. :naughty: There is little space for the legs in some trains, particularly in the longer distance trains. :thumbdown:

I wish I had done the same, but my dog woke me up cos she was scared of the thunder.

I hear it's not so fun, from all the essay writing and books to study :blink: Not to put you off Sam :bleh: I suck at English anyway lol

Awwwww. My dog hasn't experienced that yet.

I liked that aspect.

Oh yes, I had a very good time there. Thanks! I get back yesterday in the afternoon.

A cute german boy in Sicily? But I wasn't in Sicily so far...:naughty: And I'm not so cute. :wink2: Btw, if you like to see me you should write the 22th of November in your diary. It's a saturday!

And how were all the train journeys? :bleh:

Ha ha :naughty: Well he looked like a teenager, I don't know how young you look:naughty:

Great! Will you be able to stay for a week to come to the MFC Christmas party on the 29th?

:naughty::naughty:

Btw, the people in UK must have short legs. :naughty: There is little space for the legs in some trains, particularly in the longer distance trains. :thumbdown:

It's annoying isn't it!? Even on the planes they don't have much leg space, it's so annoying! Don't they think of the tall people!? *sigh* lol

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl: I found most of my GCSE's quite easy! Some were harder like Maths and Physics though!

That's great! Lucky thing. I found maths quite easy :naughty: I hated physics though, I literally didn't know anything.