This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

Oh there is!! :naughty: like if you hold it horizontally and try to shake it it'll sound different! it's like opening and closing the hi-hat of the drum it doesnt sound too out of place and loud!! see my talent is really pumping now!! :lmfao:

Hmm.... I see... I think :naughty:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty::roftl:

so did you paint your wall at last?! :bleh:

No :no: I have to get it replastered and all before I can paint it *sigh* I think I'll just keep the walls white and hang some posters to make it colourful, just incase I regret any other colours I choose :naughty:

No :no: I have to get it replastered and all before I can paint it *sigh* I think I'll just keep the walls white and hang some posters to make it colourful, just incase I regret any other colours I choose :naughty:

uh i'd encourage you to paint sth on it...but your choice...no regrets! :naughty:

uh i'd encourage you to paint sth on it...but your choice...no regrets! :naughty:

I want to, but then again I kind of don't, like I said just in case I regret it. I may just stick random colourful things instead :naughty:

And how's your wall coming along? Have you finished it yet?

I want to, but then again I kind of don't, like I said just in case I regret it. I may just stick random colourful things instead :naughty:

And how's your wall coming along? Have you finished it yet?

aha...good then i thought you're just gonna go for the posters...:naughty::thumb_yello:

well i'm not working on it anymore...cause we're moving out of our house!! :tears: and i can carry my wall everywhere i go! :roftl:

I only have one. :naughty: Is it a big poster?

Ah yes the pretty one with a pic of him? :D

My LiCM, Big Girl and Happy Ending poster are like A1 size, and the Billy Brown poster is that huge one they had at the gig's merchandise.

aha...good then i thought you're just gonna go for the posters...:naughty::thumb_yello:

well i'm not working on it anymore...cause we're moving out of our house!! :tears: and i can carry my wall everywhere i go! :roftl:

Nah, that may be a bit plain :bleh:

Really!? Oh that sucks :s Wait, what? :naughty: so are you going to paint it again then?