This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And how were all the train journeys? :bleh:

Ha ha :naughty: Well he looked like a teenager, I don't know how young you look:naughty:

Great! Will you be able to stay for a week to come to the MFC Christmas party on the 29th?

The train-journeys were great! :thumb_yello: I could see the lovely scenery through the window. But some of the windows were very dirty and so it was a bit difficult to take good pictures. And then there was the "leg-problem" in some trains. :naughty: But fortunately I took these trains only for about two hours.

Unfortunately I can't stay until the 29th cause I have only a few off-days remaining this year. :thumbdown: I think I'll come 19th or 20th of November to England and will return on Sunday morning.

I don't miss having to analyse it. My head used to hurt frequently. I prefer it if it was a film.

I know what you mean. What subjects did you take for A levels again?

Yeah films are much easier, plus they don't take as much time as reading a book. But I do still like to read :wub2:

I know what you mean. What subjects did you take for A levels again?

Yeah films are much easier, plus they don't take as much time as reading a book. But I do still like to read :wub2:

I took Business and Retail.

I don't really have the time to read. I want to read Twilight though.

The train-journeys were great! :thumb_yello: I could see the lovely scenery through the window. But some of the windows were very dirty and so it was a bit difficult to take good pictures. And then there was the "leg-problem" in some trains. :naughty: But fortunately I took these trains only for about two hours.

Unfortunately I can't stay until the 29th cause I have only a few off-days remaining this year. :thumbdown: I think I'll come 19th or 20th of November to England and will return on Sunday morning.

Shame about the windows but I'm glad the scenery was nice :bleh: And how was London?

Oh, that's too bad :sad: Where else in England are you going?

It's annoying isn't it!? Even on the planes they don't have much leg space, it's so annoying! Don't they think of the tall people!? *sigh* lol

I agree!

I think they want to sell as many tickets as possible and so they have to put more seats in the coaches. But they don't mind that it's invonvenient for the passengers. :thumbdown:

I agree!

I think they want to sell as many tickets as possible and so they have to put more seats in the coaches. But they don't mind that it's invonvenient for the passengers. :thumbdown:

Yeah exactly, as long as they sell the tickets they don't really care. Plus if it's cheap more people will buy the tickets anyway.

It was ok. The finance bit was hard.

Yes, it is but it's hard to find the book. I hope they release the film here.

I took business as well but my teacher was horrible and the subject was really hard so I dropped it.

Not my kind of book or movie then :naughty:

Hellloooo everybody!!!! :wub2:

Hello Roxy. How are you?

I took business as well but my teacher was horrible and the subject was really hard so I dropped it.

Not my kind of book or movie then :naughty:

Maybe it was best then.

It seems to be very popular at the moment.

Shame about the windows but I'm glad the scenery was nice :bleh: And how was London?

Oh, that's too bad :sad: Where else in England are you going?

Yes, it was very nice. I'll upload some pics in the next days and then you can have a look.

We had only two hours in London on the return journey on Friday. My brother wasn't in London so far. I showed him the Tower and we walked over the Tower Bridge. He was a bit disappointed cause it was very stressful and it went by tube in the rush-hour....

I don't know where else I'm going too. But I want to make some train trips. I have comlimentary tickets for train-travelling in GB. They are valid for two days until the 22th of November.