This One's For Us Girls PART 31

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was very nice. I'll upload some pics in the next days and then you can have a look.

We had only two hours in London on the return journey on Friday. My brother wasn't in London so far. I showed him the Tower and we walked over the Tower Bridge. He was a bit disappointed cause it was very stressful and it went by tube in the rush-hour....

I don't know where else I'm going too. But I want to make some train trips. I have comlimentary tickets for train-travelling in GB. They are valid for two days until the 22th of November.

Great! :D

Oh, that's a shame :thumbdown: Rush hour is awful there, especially on the tubes. So cram-packed and all.

Ha ha, I wonder how many complimentary tickets you're going to get for travelling on their train :thumbdown:

Good evening Roxy! :wub2: How are you?

I'm good thankies!! :blush-anim-cl: you?!

i have to admit sth...i didnt get plane tickets to CA....:boxed:

but it's becuz i'm going in november...:bleh:

I'm ok thanks. Did you have a good party?

Yeah! my feet are aching cuz i've been jumping around too much! :bleh:

Great! :D

Oh, that's a shame :thumbdown: Rush hour is awful there, especially on the tubes. So cram-packed and all.

Ha ha, I wonder how many complimentary tickets you're going to get for travelling on their train :thumbdown:

I didn't get them from a British train company. I work for the German Railways and so I can get complimentary tickets for the railways in other coutries once in a year. I used the tickets for my trip to Scotland. Tickets for two days are remaining and so I can use these tickets in November. :thumb_yello:

I'm good thankies!! :blush-anim-cl: you?!

i have to admit sth...i didnt get plane tickets to CA....:boxed:

but it's becuz i'm going in november...:bleh:

Yeah! my feet are aching cuz i've been jumping around too much! :bleh:

My belated birthday wishes for you! :flowers2:

Nice to hear that you're good! :thumb_yello:

Oh... You wanted to go on the 8th September, right?

I'm just coming home from my trip to Scotland. It was very nice there! :blush-anim-cl:

Cool. Something noisy is always good. :naughty:

Do you already have a camera then?

yeah! and it makes good noise on its own you dont have to really take classes to get to know how to play it!! :naughty:

yes i do...it's a usual compact camera...i dont really wanna become a photographer really...and the models (professional ones) are very expensive :boxed: and tbh i dont want an expensive thing to hang around my neck without using it properly!

yeah! and it makes good noise on its own you dont have to really take classes to get to know how to play it!! :naughty:

yes i do...it's a usual compact camera...i dont really wanna become a photographer really...and the models (professional ones) are very expensive :boxed: and tbh i dont want an expensive thing to hang around my neck without using it properly!

Great :naughty:

I understand. It's better to have something you will use.

I didn't get them from a British train company. I work for the German Railways and so I can get complimentary tickets for the railways in other coutries once in a year. I used the tickets for my trip to Scotland. Tickets for two days are remaining and so I can use these tickets in November. :thumb_yello:

Oh I see, that's pretty cool then! I bet you love working there then :D

My belated birthday wishes for you! :flowers2:

Nice to hear that you're good! :thumb_yello:

Oh... You wanted to go on the 8th September, right?

I'm just coming home from my trip to Scotland. It was very nice there! :blush-anim-cl:

not belated! my b'day is tomorrow actually! but very nice of you! thanks!! :blush-anim-cl:

yep sep 8th but we decided it would be better if we give it a little more time which is great! :thumb_yello:

awww! it's nice! i've never been to Scotland! how many days you spent there? :bleh:

Oh yeah the talent is pumping thru my veins!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

not really but i've to figure out how to play it good...but i cant now...it's 2 am and everybody's sleeping! :naughty:

I bet it is! :naughty:

I guess it's kind of hard to learn to play it well... you just shake it.. not much you can learn about it is there? :naughty:

Oh I see, that's pretty cool then! I bet you love working there then :D

I don't really like the work I currently do. But it's nice to get complimentary tickets from my company. And maybe I'll find another (better) job in my company someday. :thumb_yello:

I bet it is! :naughty:

I guess it's kind of hard to learn to play it well... you just shake it.. not much you can learn about it is there? :naughty:

Oh there is!! :naughty: like if you hold it horizontally and try to shake it it'll sound different! it's like opening and closing the hi-hat of the drum it doesnt sound too out of place and loud!! see my talent is really pumping now!! :lmfao:

not belated! my b'day is tomorrow actually! but very nice of you! thanks!! :blush-anim-cl:

yep sep 8th but we decided it would be better if we give it a little more time which is great! :thumb_yello:

awww! it's nice! i've never been to Scotland! how many days you spent there? :bleh:

You're welcome! :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I was there for four days. And I did some excursions there. I'll upload some pics in the next days. :thumb_yello:

I don't really like the work I currently do. But it's nice to get complimentary tickets from my company. And maybe I'll find another (better) job in my company someday. :thumb_yello:

Oh, that's too bad then :(

I hope so too :wink2: What exactly do you do in your job then?