Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that is so funny!

hi everyone! sooooo! how you doing Wendi?

I asked him a bunch of questions!! now does he read these messages directly ? teehee

Hiya Suzanne :wub2: Ruth is looking for someone to share her room in London.

Are you still interested? :wink2:

What did you ask him?

Just a series of ridiculous things like can he provide stepladders next to the barriers so we can launch a stage invasion during Any Other World or what is he planning on doing for underwear now that The Gap has stopped selling solid grey boxer briefs. I think there were about 10 of them.

Just a series of ridiculous things like can he provide stepladders next to the barriers so we can launch a stage invasion during Any Other World or what is he planning on doing for underwear now that The Gap has stopped selling solid grey boxer briefs. I think there were about 10 of them.

:roftl::roftl:

Now those are the sort of questions that he should answer.

haha!! i thought i was the only one who noticed he wore grey boxers a LOT! :naughty::bleh:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:awww thanks carlota!!!

ily too!!! lol! :bleh:

EVERYONE here is sooooo nice! luv it here!!

You're welcome hun:wink2:

Haha yeah! I wish I joined earlier, and when I joined I wasn't naive as I was, I think in my first post I was asking for his e-mail address- can you believe it?:shocked:

You're welcome hun:wink2:

Haha yeah! I wish I joined earlier, and when I joined I wasn't naive as I was, I think in my first post I was asking for his e-mail address- can you believe it?:shocked:

HAHA!! awwww!:roftl:

i actually believed the story in the 13turning14 something thread...the one which started of with the girls in his dressing room...then he invited them home to have tea, and they met his family and Fortune...

i only realised it wasnt true when i read the rest of the posts after it!

oh, and i also believed someone actually spoke to him on the phone!...and im 17!

i actually believed the story in the 13turning14 something thread...the one which started of with the girls in his dressing room...then he invited them home to have tea, and they met his family and Fortune...

oh, and i also believed someone actually spoke to him on the phone!...and im 17!

Haha don't worry I believed in it all aswell, and I used to dream too much:naughty:

actually.. a girl called Camila from the Argentinean spoke to him on the phone in Madrid :bleh:

I think in my first post I was asking for his e-mail address- can you believe it?:shocked:

And today you got his email address. How about that? :wink2:

actually.. a girl called Camila from the Argentinean spoke to him on the phone in Madrid :bleh:

He spoke to a group of us by speakerphone in London.

And the part 1s-to-be-part 2s that were never completed :naughty:

And the project with Sophie Blacknall he was going to tell us about, "at the end of the week"!

I think he writes these blogs, and completely forgets that he's put these things in them!

He should re-read them before he writes another one, then write one catching up on all the things he said he would write about.

Then he'll be up to date!