Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This new vlog is FANTASTIC!!! How cool was it to show us all those bits about his daily life (even the PG tips :roftl:), all the information, the Sophie project, the studio random fun and the chat with his cousin?!

I loved it, absolutely loved it. I really like the way he's presenting himself so openly and honestly, just sort of saying "here I am, this is me" and not trying to put up an image or a fake front....Makes me totally :wub2: him.

And now Mr Curly, go hurry finishing the album :sneaky2::naughty:

that's also what made me :wub2: him.

but i love the "we moved out of demo phase" "erm i moved ..." part best:naughty:

I like it to see Mika on drawing, he has drawn it really alone :thumb_yello:- and now I know how big the picture is, looks like A3 - or almost a bit bigger, A2?

And when he named his dog, I understood first "Ala", the name of his song-teacher :biggrin2:

it has to be you, right Dilek :bleh:

of course:bleh:

How long were you petting?? :roftl:

:shocked

:tears:

like eerrm 45 minutes:blush-anim-cl:

but she is just adorable:wub2:

why are you crying?

what have i done now:shocked:

I like it to see Mika on drawing, he has drawn it really alone :thumb_yello:- and now I know how big the picture is, looks like A3 - or almost a bit bigger, A2?

And when he named his dog, I understood first "Ala", the name of his song-teacher :biggrin2:

I understood Ala too !!

and thanks to you i just learned that A3 is actually bigger than A4:floor:

i always thought that they go like A3< A4<A5<A6:doh:

This new vlog is FANTASTIC!!! How cool was it to show us all those bits about his daily life (even the PG tips :roftl:), all the information, the Sophie project, the studio random fun and the chat with his cousin?!

I loved it, absolutely loved it. I really like the way he's presenting himself so openly and honestly, just sort of saying "here I am, this is me" and not trying to put up an image or a fake front....Makes me totally :wub2: him.

And now Mr Curly, go hurry finishing the album :sneaky2::naughty:

Yes it is really true!:wub2:

Wasn’t it just that which made us love him in the first place, the simplicity, this unsophisticated way he has about him?

Yes, please hurry on finish that album, some of us are going nuts here, waiting and waiting...:roftl:

I’m even thinking of giving that tea brand, PG tip, a new try, it’s a big step for an Earl Grey drinker like me!:naughty:

Yes it is really true!:wub2:

Wasn’t it just that which made us love him in the first place, the simplicity, this unsophisticated way he has about him?

Yes, please hurry on finish that album, some of us are going nuts here, waiting and waiting...:roftl:

I’m even thinking of giving that tea brand, PG tip, a new try, it’s a big step for an Earl Grey drinker like me!:naughty:

One of the first things I love in him was his kindness and his smile . :wub2:

Well... when I saw GK for the first time I was like: His clothes, his smile, his voice, his music, his faces, his lyrics, his hotness... :drool: LOOL

Yeah... I'm kinda going nuts . The only thing that is letting me being a normal person (or even more nuts) it's that I had the Katy Perry's CD to bought (I bought it yyesterday) and I have the Oasis CD to bought now... and I'm freaking out cause I'm going so obcessed with Oasis...

like eerrm 45 minutes:blush-anim-cl:

but she is just adorable:wub2:

why are you crying?

what have i done now:shocked:

Oooh 45 minutes? :shocked: Is your cat bald now?

I'm crying because I'm going to sleep with that pic that you posted in my head! :sneaky2:

Night night! :bye: