Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the vlog too. But he seems to be so different than in the other vlogs. Sometimes I have the feeling he felt uncomfortable in different scenes.

This is what we all were waiting for, that he shows us how he lives in LA, this is absolutely great.

Ommmming was very mighty :wink2:

I found on google that pumpkin day means thanksgiving.

Edited by Sabine64

ooh Mafa :roftl: you kill me (mal da para ver a bunda nessa foto) :roftl:

:naughty:

(mas o que eu gosto é que a maneira como a camisa tá levantada sabemos que aquela parte preta entre as calças e a camisa são as boxers :glasses3: e... sei lá ! eu sou louca !! )

Oooh 45 minutes? :shocked: Is your cat bald now?

I'm crying because I'm going to sleep with that pic that you posted in my head! :sneaky2:

Night night! :bye:

pfffft so what:mf_rosetinted:

night :naughty:

I love the vlog too. But he seems to be so different than in the other vlogs. Sometimes I have the feeling he felt uncomfortable in different scenes.

This is what we all were waiting for, that he shows us how he lives in LA, this is absolutely great.

you have a point there..

uncomfortable or bored??

but maybe that's just because we're used to see him always laughing or smiling...so when he stops smiling we're like " huh? what's wrong with him:blink:"

ahhh entendi :naughty:

:naughty:

pfffft so what:mf_rosetinted:

night :naughty:

you have a point there..

uncomfortable or bored??

but maybe that's just because we're used to see him always laughing or smiling...so when he stops smiling we're like " huh? what's wrong with him:blink:"

Poor guy . His face is going to turn very wrinkled if he is always smiling !! :roftl:

It´s not only the smiling. My first impression was he seems to be nervous and then either uncomfortable. In the " welcome to Syria " vlog he doesn´t smile all the time, but there I had not this special feeling like now. Maybe I react too sensitive.

I found on google that pumpkin day means thanksgiving.

Oh, we dont' do thanksgiving, but thanks anyway. We just burn effigies of a traitor to the crown, on big bonfires.

you have a point there..

uncomfortable or bored??

I think is uncomfortable, or even a little bit shy :wub2:

yes that is true :blink:

He was really fast to admit the comments this time, I made one and it's already there!:biggrin2:

mine was the second :punk:

:mf_rosetinted:

that's also what made me :wub2: him.

but i love the "we moved out of demo phase" "erm i moved ..." part best

Yes, I love how he gets confused with the I and we all the time :crybaby: , you gotta love the man

Yes it is really true!

Wasn’t it just that which made us love him in the first place, the simplicity, this unsophisticated way he has about him?

Yes, please hurry on finish that album, some of us are going nuts here, waiting and waiting...

I’m even thinking of giving that tea brand, PG tip, a new try, it’s a big step for an Earl Grey drinker like me!:naughty:

Oh Sienna, Pg Tips is nice! I drink it every day :wink2:

Oh, well :thumb_yello: - never give up to learn essential things in a fan-forum :naughty:

This just made me :crybaby:

Just read Sabine64s post, and Thanksgiving isn't until the end of November!:shocked:

He must mean Halloween, unless he cutting off the blogs until the end of November!!!

And as Halloween is on Friday, I guess next blog will be over the weekend.