Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha

Damn, I don't know how can someone take it so seriously!

I mock him a LOT and actually love him- what's wrong with that?

And bibi... whoever you are, please open your eyes! xD

That's because some people are short-sighted. But I refuse to worship the ground Mika walks on...I mean, I really love him and all that but damn he's human, he sh*ts too:mf_rosetinted:

What I hate the most is that people tend to speak for him: "He doesn't like this, he doesn't think it's funny" well unless he himself says it, I think people should stop pretending to actually know Mika and actually know what he thinks if funny or whatever.

That's because some people are short-sighted. But I refuse to worship the ground Mika walks on...I mean, I really love him and all that but damn he's human, he sh*ts too:mf_rosetinted:

What I hate the most is that people tend to speak for him: "He doesn't like this, he doesn't think it's funny" well unless he himself says it, I think people should stop pretending to actually know Mika and actually know what he thinks if funny or whatever.

Yeah I agree. Those are the stupid ones IMO.:naughty:

I hate that too, I mean, c'mon, puh-leeeaze, he's a human being with an own mind!

Haha yeah! He's not god, he's only a man for god's sake!

Yes... They don't have to speak for him! I mean, they don't even know him, like you said.:wink2:

Haha yeah! He's not god, he's only a man for god's sake!

Yes... They don't have to speak for him! I mean, they don't even know him, like you said.:wink2:

It worries me that people take things like this too serious. As if I would ever want to post on Mikasounds, please let it be the peaceful place it is:roftl:

It's an honour and a pleasure to be the first to comment on your esteemed blog. Now if I could just do it on the Mikasounds one......:roftl:

Impossible, the stalkers are refreshing it all day just to be the first...in case you have a life, I think you'll never be:roftl:

You're right, especially since my phones being repaired right now, don't have total internet access.

I'll just be happy if he reads my comments and finds the funny ones amusing.

I hope so too, all our witty comments are most likely to be squashed between the:

MIIIIIIIIIIKAAAA COOOOME TOOO *Insert country here*

I LUUUUUUV U MISA!!!!!!!

DO U WUNNA MERRIE ME MIKAAAH?

comments:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe I should do some "Mika will you marry me" comments, because he never takes anything I say seriously anyway:naughty:!

If you're really really really lucky, He probably will reply to you on your website, saying:

"No!...How do you feel about that?" :naughty:

I guess you're already married, so your answer would be always interesting :bleh:

I was asked, would have been rude not to answer:naughty:.

Andy asked me on the Doncaster road trip.

*puts on teenage girly voice* ooooooooooooooooooooh :das: Rose and Andy sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! </immatureness>