Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with you, I shouldn't necessarily have done that, but I just wanted to make sure what the point is of spoofing Mika.

I don't care if it's a boy, a girl or a hamster.:naughty:

Well, I think you can be more controversial than I but still, I was making many people bump against a lamp:naughty: It all started with the secret diary, then the videos and now this. Once again it worries me how serious people can take something and how they speak for Mika himself as they know him as much as he is related to Dolly Parton.

I'm not really interested in being on MS just because I know many of them won't like me anyway because I do not really openly worship the man as in: LUVVLES U MEEKS! comments. I don't want to compare myself to Yvonne or whoever, I'm just me and I do what I do best. I like to be taken fun of myself, and so should everyone else if it's not meant in a hateful way. And you know, when someone doesn't know how to attack you, tell find other ways that have no relation with it whatsoever

I'm not gonna stop anyway, comments like this have never stopped me from doing this:naughty:

I loved the secret diary:naughty:

Me thinks that bibi is amongst us....How would they know about the blog or feel so strongly about it otherwise?

Coward!! Show yer face :bleh:

I think so too..

I didn't mean for you to leave :shocked:- only that if you are having trouble

with English then your friends could help :huglove:

I see!! Hm .. because I'll go to the England - 19th November.

And I can't speak with peoples !! I can say HALLO, GOODBYE, but that is all!!

I like your siggy Karolinao.... it's lovely.... I always feel bright and happy when listening to his music... even at 4.30 in the morning :eek: and it was dark then and bought alittle colour in even then.... :)

I like your siggy Karolinao.... it's lovely.... I always feel bright and happy when listening to his music... even at 4.30 in the morning :eek: and it was dark then and bought alittle colour in even then.... :)

Wow, 4:30... :shocked: Didn't you have school today? :naughty:

Hmmm, maybe thinking of Marie-Andrée ('much older') in absence of her native English speaking proof-reader? :naughty:

How much can we blame her for?:roftl:

I see!! Hm .. because I'll go to the England - 19th November.

And I can't speak with peoples !! I can say HALLO, GOODBYE, but that is all!!

I think you're doing fine Karolinao!:thumb_yello:

I want to share my happiness...Much Music Argentina interviewed Mika!! (along with the girl who wasn't part of the contest and didn't win but she went because she was a producer's niece :thumbdown: I think Mika noticed she was not really a fan! It was obvious)

He was so sweet and spoke in spanish about half of the interview...:wub2: I love everyone of his little mistakes, haha. I smiled a lot...( e.g. he said that life is 'colorada' (Red) instead of 'colorida' (colourful')

He said he'll be here on 2009. Which makes us really happy. One of us (Camii) sent him 'alfajores' (cookies filled with milk caramel **"Dulce de leche" as Mika said :naughty:** and covered in chocolate ), and he really DEVOURED one...His face of happiness was priceless...and he asked us for provisions!!!

The video will be posted soon...I'll ask somebody of our fan club to put the link this week :)

Ooh! Can't wait to see it :cheerful_h4h: