Neiobi

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

added :thumb_yello:

I AM HERE....

so today in school we were working on the board in the room in math....and after every problem my teacher would yell out ERASE

and the room was dead silence adn im just like ERAAAAAAASSEEE MY LOVE! I BET YOU CANT ERAAASEEEE MY TOUCH YOUR.....trying.....um....oh......no one joined it.......sorry ms. V you can continue the lesson.... ;D

:lmfao:

*Remembering Nessie in the book .* :lmfao: I'm going to dye if I had to read that ! lol

btw . . . Sammy... my vlog when Relax played in Vh1 . :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgG84dStO4I

:lmfao:

*Remembering Nessie in the book .* :lmfao: I'm going to dye if I had to read that ! lol

btw . . . Sammy... my vlog when Relax played in Vh1 . :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgG84dStO4I

i love qouting that....

"Its nessie....MIKAS ****, NOTHING. I DIDNT SAY NOTHING TEACHER"

hey, i just realized that ive been on MFC for almost a year and i still dont know how to multi quote ;D

HELLO GIRLS!!!

pmg sammy you have to wake up at 5:30 ?

i ake up at 7:15 and my school starts at 8:10

i live QUITE near school, and madaras dad always gets us to bus stop.

eem girls from amercia sammy, devin, marie do you have a special us FOR SCHOOL ? :shocked:

i have ordinary bus who drives everybody, and it doesnt come at youre house :thumbdown:

well we have one to take us to school but i don't ride it because it comes REALLY early. so my mom takes me in the morning, and then i ride the bus home. we don't have like a yellow school bus, we use the city buses but they just run for the school right then..if that makes sense..:naughty:

MY LOVERS !!!!

After my weekend with my cousin in my vacaton house I'm back again . I'm going to see all the blogs Sammy and Marie send me for PM . Please... if anyone did more blogs PM with it . I want to see . :wub2:

OMGOMGOMGOMOGOMG!!

amazing!!

i love it! i just love it!!

so today in school we were working on the board in the room in math....and after every problem my teacher would yell out ERASE

and the room was dead silence adn im just like ERAAAAAAASSEEE MY LOVE! I BET YOU CANT ERAAASEEEE MY TOUCH YOUR.....trying.....um....oh......no one joined it.......sorry ms. V you can continue the lesson.... ;D

heheheh! i would do it if i had a voice like yours :roftl: sometimes i just sing the songs to myself. like sometimes my dance teacher will be like "relax..take it easy.." and then the song is stuck in my head! :naughty:

i love qouting that....

"Its nessie....MIKAS ****, NOTHING. I DIDNT SAY NOTHING TEACHER"

hey, i just realized that ive been on MFC for almost a year and i still dont know how to multi quote ;D

You silly girl ! :lmfao:

You just have to vlivk in the MQ thing in the posts you want to quote and then click in the quote button .

hahah, look at this conversation me and a friend of mine had today on messenger:

historyfrogs4evr: mikas a babe. hes babealiscious. if he was president hed be Babebraham Lincoln

LOL!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

what did your friend say??

a french song that i'm LOVIN:

MARIE !!!! I LOVE THAT SONG !!!

:drool::drool:

He's just :drool:

LOVE THE MUSIC, LOVE THE GUY, LOVE THE VOICE . *dies*

yeah!!

i found it at a website of one of the festivals mika was playing at this summer!

they were playing clips from a bunch of the bands that were playing at the festival there..

that's also where i found the kooks and the hoosiers!!! :naughty:

what i would have given to go the that festival :wub2:

yeah!!

i found it at a website of one of the festivals mika was playing at this summer!

they were playing clips from a bunch of the bands that were playing at the festival there..

that's also where i found the kooks and the hoosiers!!! :naughty:

what i would have given to go the that festival :wub2:

Yeah ! That festival was just THE BEST !!! :drool:

I was like: "MIKA ? THE KOOKS ? BB BRUNNES ? ALL IN THE SAME FESTIVAL !!! OMG !!! I AM I NOT THERE ???!!!"

then I killed myself (I'm a ghost) .

Going . Love you ! :wink2:

Yeah ! That festival was just THE BEST !!! :drool:

I was like: "MIKA ? THE KOOKS ? BB BRUNNES ? ALL IN THE SAME FESTIVAL !!! OMG !!! I AM I NOT THERE ???!!!"

then I killed myself (I'm a ghost) .

Going . Love you ! :wink2:

cya!!

yes!!! I WOULD HAVE GIVEN MY EYEBROWS, A POT OF CANDY, AND A RAINBOW TO GO TO THAT FESTIVAL!!!!!!!! :bleh:

Hey!

Well. This time his friends were there... Most of them smoking, etc.

I'm a very understadable person relative to smoking, but it was stinking there...

I wanted to go somewhere else but he wanted to stay... I stayed a bit more... And another bit more... 'Til I was coughing too much, and kissed goodbye and leaved... I know it was mean of me, but he should have thought of me too...

well sam should understand, i mean youre coughing, you dont want to be there, i bet he feels bad himself

here!!!!!!!

hey whats up?

haha lol! thats always a good excuse for not doing your hw:roftl:

haha exactly!

im so tired.

and today all i ahd was golf!

tuesday:golf, soccer (maybe a project w/ a group)

wednesday: golf match, church

thursday, golf, grandpas bday

friday, football game (means bcuz band im at school from 7:20 am to 11:30 pm )

saturday: soccer (group project)

sunday: golf (group project)

i dont know how i will live!

haha exactly!

im so tired.

and today all i ahd was golf!

tuesday:golf, soccer (maybe a project w/ a group)

wednesday: golf match, church

thursday, golf, grandpas bday

friday, football game (means bcuz band im at school from 7:20 am to 11:30 pm )

saturday: soccer (group project)

sunday: golf (group project)

i dont know how i will live!

the only time i have ever played golf (other than miniature golf) was on the wii and i suck hahah