Neiobi

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TELL ME !!! :shocked:

Hey!

Well. This time his friends were there... Most of them smoking, etc.

I'm a very understadable person relative to smoking, but it was stinking there...

I wanted to go somewhere else but he wanted to stay... I stayed a bit more... And another bit more... 'Til I was coughing too much, and kissed goodbye and leaved... I know it was mean of me, but he should have thought of me too...

Hey!

Well. This time his friends were there... Most of them smoking, etc.

I'm a very understadable person relative to smoking, but it was stinking there...

I wanted to go somewhere else but he wanted to stay... I stayed a bit more... And another bit more... 'Til I was coughing too much, and kissed goodbye and leaved... I know it was mean of me, but he should have thought of me too...

Sam smokes ? :shocked:

No girl ! You were totally right in leaving . He was with his friends smokin and he didn't give a **** if you weren't liking beeing there !

Sam smokes ? :shocked:

No girl ! You were totally right in leaving . He was with his friends smokin and he didn't give a **** if you weren't liking beeing there !

Nooo, he doesn't, but his friends do and he doesn't minds it...

Exactly, that was what hurt me!

yeah . got it .

You did well laving . He was idiot . :huglove:

:thumb_yello:

Thanks, he wasn't an idiot though.. I understand he wants to spend time with his friends!

Okay, gotta go to piano class, catch you later, hope I don't smell like smoke much

oh carlota i understand you completely, i have smoking friends too, its hard to stay out, but you have to stay strong, but you also cant be mad at Sam, cause they are his friends and as i suppose he dont mind them smoking. you have to respect them too.

anyway you did right :wink2::wub2:

oh carlota i understand you completely, i have smoking friends too, its hard to stay out, but you have to stay strong, but you also cant be mad at Sam, cause they are his friends and as i suppose he dont mind them smoking. you have to respect them too.

She has to be mad at Sam ! He didn't care if she was bad or not . He should talk to her... ok... it's him friends . Bt he didn't need to leave he just needed to explain to Carlota he won't leave !

She has to be mad at Sam ! He didn't care if she was bad or not . He should talk to her... ok... it's him friends . Bt he didn't need to leave he just needed to explain to Carlota he won't leave !

I know, I'll stay out of it, Sam encourages me to and I really don't wanna smoke just 'cause his friends smoke...

I get sam...

Though he should have explained me why he didn't left with me, but I get it, he needs time with his friends too!:thumb_yello:

I AM HERE....

so today in school we were working on the board in the room in math....and after every problem my teacher would yell out ERASE

and the room was dead silence adn im just like ERAAAAAAASSEEE MY LOVE! I BET YOU CANT ERAAASEEEE MY TOUCH YOUR.....trying.....um....oh......no one joined it.......sorry ms. V you can continue the lesson.... ;D