The Sims Thread!

KaryLovesMika!

TheSims2.jpg

Hi!! I hope there are more Sims lovers here!! I mean, gotta be!! I can not be the only one who absolutely loves this game!

I've been playing it since forever, I think it's great, so, I thought I should open a thread about it, so all Sims lovers could share things about it, like cheats, experiences, things you have learn playing it, things you've discovered with it, screen caps, vids, everything!

Let's chat! [i hope! :naughty:]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we had too much crap on our comp and had to like uninstall everything

but then my dad cot it cleaned out, and i THINK i reloaded it, but i think i didnt. no i dnt think i did lol

:roftl::roftl:

Ok, clear enough! :roftl: Did you try to make a Sim that looked like one of your friends, family, celeb [Mika, of course :das:] or you??

Right now in a Sim life I'm married to MiCa Penniman and we have two beautiful twins!!! :lmfao:

:roftl::roftl:

Ok, clear enough! :roftl: Did you try to make a Sim that looked like one of your friends, family, celeb [Mika, of course :das:] or you??

Right now in a Sim life I'm married to MiCa Penniman and we have two beautiful twins!!! :lmfao:

yes i have

haha awww lol

do u download any off sims.com that look like ppl?

you should be able to download some hair styles if you want

Haven't been able to find one that looks like his! :no:

I'm gonna take a pic of my lovely Sim family for you to see them.

oh god, i used to love it, but i haven't played in a few years now. http://www.modthesims2.com (i think that's the site) and peggysims.com were the sites i used to download stuff and there are tons of cheats on the internet if you google them. I hope that's right!

Oh, thx! I didn't know hat sites!! :huglove:

Took me a while, lol :roftl: Slow pc!

Here's my Sim family!

The hubby!

Hubby.jpg

The wifey!

Wifey.jpg

The older twin Alison!

Ali.jpg

The younger twin Caitlin!

Caitlin.jpg

The twins gave to Kary a baaad pregnancy! :roftl: She throwed up everything!! Poor fake human! :naughty:

aww how cute!

haha i feel bad for the fake hubby! lol

I looooove the Sims!! I have The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims Bustin' Out, The Urbz (Sims in the City) and The Sims Megaluxe!

My fave is Bustin' Out and The Sims 2 but i can't play them because i over used "Bustin' Out" with my sister and now is f*cked up and someone broke my Sims 2 cd :tears:

• 5 weeks later...

Oh, i love the Sims 2!

Haven't played for ages, but i have all expansion from University to Apartament life. I like their language, they speak so funny :naughty: The Simlish is interesting language :naughty:

I'm waiting to try the Sims 3. I think thats gonna be awesome..

Omg,i love Sims!! I had a game but then something happened to computer and i can't install it anymore.. and that disc is gone.. :huh:

has anybody knows where can i download it for free? :fisch:

Have you tryed Torrents?

I didn't have original discs, i downloaded everything with the help of torrent :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...
TheSims2.jpg

Hi!! I hope there are more Sims lovers here!! I mean, gotta be!! I can not be the only one who absolutely loves this game!

I've been playing it since forever, I think it's great, so, I thought I should open a thread about it, so all Sims lovers could share things about it, like cheats, experiences, things you have learn playing it, things you've discovered with it, screen caps, vids, everything!

Let's chat! [i hope! :naughty:]

I used to play it very much. Because I'm a boy Sims player, you could see this one coming: my favourite actions are the ones that are killing Sims!

Well, my favourite one is: letting the Sims just walk around WEEKS without any sleep and if they fall asleep by themselves wake them up immediately, and then let them swim :naughty: I'm a little sadistic boy (if you're talking about playing the Sims of course)

One of my other all-time favourites: using the move_objects on cheat to move the Sim you want to kill into a CLOSED circle of wooden chairs :roftl: JUST IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE!

Ha ha ha!!! Look at this: the boy's way to play the Sims! :naughty:

I used to play it very much. Because I'm a boy Sims player, you could see this one coming: my favourite actions are the ones that are killing Sims!

Well, my favourite one is: letting the Sims just walk around WEEKS without any sleep and if they fall asleep by themselves wake them up immediately, and then let them swim :naughty: I'm a little sadistic boy (if you're talking about playing the Sims of course)

One of my other all-time favourites: using the move_objects on cheat to move the Sim you want to kill into a CLOSED circle of wooden chairs :roftl: JUST IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE!

Ha ha ha!!! Look at this: the boy's way to play the Sims! :naughty:

what i do is buy a cheap house and then make a family of like 3 kids, make there own room using build- adding a fireplace and at night, lighting it so the beds- which are placed almost directly infront of it- catch alight and thenwatch them all panick!!! then in the morning the little ones have to sweep the ashes when their meant to be at school:roftl::roftl::roftl: