i have a crush on a guy at college... what do i do?!

Sivan

:roftl::naughty:

sry i've been stalking this thread tonight!

way to go sivan!!

thank you!!! :blush-anim-cl:lmao who tagged this "sivan is getting married" ?!?!?!? hahahaha

Edited by Sivan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"and he went with his friend to smoke."

:lmfao::roftl:

SIVAN!!! YAAAAY!!! I'm so happy for you! I was smiling the whole time I read that!:wub2:

:dance_man:

can u believe it?!?!!? damn.... now i cant stop thinking about how cute he looked.... his hair grew or something i dunno... damn damn damn...

can u believe it?!?!!? damn.... now i cant stop thinking about how cute he looked.... his hair grew or something i dunno... damn damn damn...

I know the feeling! It's like when they talk to you, it makes them cuter somehow.:naughty:

Keep it up!!!:punk:

:roftl:That's funny. Hair does grow. 'Coz I don't think his head shrunk. :naughty:

:lmfao:

Touche...

i ment that is hair is longer and thats why he looks better! and! because we talked he was closer to me and i saw him better and he IS verrry cute!

and i dont think he looks cuter cause i talked to him... i dont know why today he looks even better... i thought that before we talked... lol

i ment that is hair is longer and thats why he looks better! and! because we talked he was closer to me and i saw him better and he IS verrry cute!

and i dont think he looks cuter cause i talked to him... i dont know why today he looks even better... i thought that before we talked... lol

Oh. Maybe that's just me, then. :naughty:

Aww...he was wearing overalls, right? :wub2:

Oh. Maybe that's just me, then. :naughty:

Aww...he was wearing overalls, right? :wub2:

yeah he wear this brown overall a lot :naughty: when he talked to me i swear i thought about what i could do to him and didnt really listen... :roftl:

:naughty: exactly :roftl:

soooooo are there any stalker pics yet? :fisch:

lol nooooo he will so see me if i take a pic of him! cause every time i look at him he looks back....grrrrrr he probably totaly think im :wub2: with him :naughty:

there is a twist to my soap opera.......

i met a guy online.... SO cute but he is from TORONTO!!! we talked twice... not a lot but each time like 3 hours...

Suzy can u grab him and send him my way? :wub2: