i have a crush on a guy at college... what do i do?!

Sivan

danie.... u guys are going to KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!

sooo today i had the art class... on the way to the car to get the art suplies i saw him going down the stairs when i went up :naughty: i didnt say anything...

and than before class i set outside and he came after few minuts and set infront of me in the garden with his friends...

and THAN! after he was on the phone for few minuts he turned to me and said "you have a light?" and i was like "nope" and he turned to the other girl sitting kinda close to me...at the end of the bench... and said "anyone?"

and she had it DAMNIT...so he went to her and said thank you and than went back to his friends...

i guess i can be A BIT cause there was SOME contact :roftl:

i suck....

:doh::lol3:

So many opportunities!

ok i decided! thats it! next week (if i still like him LMAO) i will go to him while he is sitting there with his friends and ask them what class they take!

i think... :roftl:

Dooo ittt! I'm sure he'd be thrilled for you to talk to him!:wub2:

I haven't seen the guy I like for ages! But I haven't forgotten our deal! I'll smile or something as soon as I see him if you will.:wink2:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh::lol3:

So many opportunities!

Dooo ittt! I'm sure he'd be thrilled for you to talk to him!:wub2:

I haven't seen the guy I like for ages! But I haven't forgotten our deal! I'll smile or something as soon as I see him if you will.:wink2:

i know i feel bad :(

i actually think he is SO not for me... lol he act all cool with his friends...and he smoke...YUCK! i hate smoking... but i dunno... he is kinda cute...

ill try ask .... man today was the best opportunity.... just :hunter: me...

i know i feel bad :(

i actually think he is SO not for me... lol he act all cool with his friends...and he smoke...YUCK! i hate smoking... but i dunno... he is kinda cute...

ill try ask .... man today was the best opportunity.... just :hunter: me...

Yeah, the smoking's kind of turn off...:huh:

:lol3:

I know how you feel though! You're all set on doing it and then you turn into Jell-o. If you don't think he's right for you, don't worry about it so much. :wink2:

Sivan, I'm like you...I said to myself soooo many times, 'tomorrow I will ask him if he likes me' or whatever, and then I never did...and always regretted it because I lost my chance...:huh:

yeah hopefully ill do something... AT ONE POINT!:boxed:

Yeah, the smoking's kind of turn off...:huh:

:lol3:

I know how you feel though! You're all set on doing it and then you turn into Jell-o. If you don't think he's right for you, don't worry about it so much. :wink2:

he is probably a lot younger than me to... :roftl: i think im relaxing a bit with the "OMG HE IS SO HOT I CANT HANDLE IT" cause i saw him talk with his friends and smoke and i dunno... he is still cute but maybe its good im not going CRAZY as much... this way i MIGHT be able to talk to him next week :naughty:

oh and btw... i might have a new crush in guitar class.... soooo... ill go make a new thread....LMAO! kiddng....

he is probably a lot younger than me to... :roftl: i think im relaxing a bit with the "OMG HE IS SO HOT I CANT HANDLE IT" cause i saw him talk with his friends and smoke and i dunno... he is still cute but maybe its good im not going CRAZY as much... this way i MIGHT be able to talk to him next week :naughty:

oh and btw... i might have a new crush in guitar class.... soooo... ill go make a new thread....LMAO! kiddng....

:lmfao:

A new thread every week. :naughty:

If you and you current crush ever become friends, you should tell him about this thread. :lol3:

I have a crush on a guy in my French class...I snagged a spot at the same table as him, so we've been talking loads :wub2: I think he might like me back too...we keep getting caught staring at eachother :roftl:

I think if you overthink it gets too stressful and unnatural.

Start simple - don't start making up too many "if this, then that" scenarios in your head.

Simple = lots of eye contact. This will at least get him noticing that you are noticing.

- Next, eye contact + lots of smiling. If a "hi" comes natural in the situation, then say "hi".

But I really think that keeping it simple like this, still tells him a whole lot. You've given big time hints that you've noticed him, give him some time to respond to these cues. It's his turn next. :wink2:

Whatever happens, be yourself. And seize the opportunity if it happens to land in front of you - because you'll regret it. When it comes down to any situation, you need to ask yourself "what's the worst that could happen?" - so he ends up not being interested, then it's obviously not meant to be. Your life continues and it doesn't suck.

:lmfao:

A new thread every week. :naughty:

If you and you current crush ever become friends, you should tell him about this thread.

yeah i thought about it... but nahhh i dont need new crushes and as suzy said... its no good going all excited... cause than im all nervous for no reason!

u know when i was in Israel last july... i went out a lot and allmost every time i did someone was hitting on me! i was shocked but i realised it was because i knew im on a trip so im not gonna start a relationship or something so i was all relaxed and didnt care about guys.... and a smiled a lot just having fun with my friends....

now its in college... i dont know many ppl... so ts harder to be all happy and loose...lol but im sure in time it will be better...

overall.... i should be happy that he asked me a question today and i answered :naughty:

I have a crush on a guy in my French class...I snagged a spot at the same table as him, so we've been talking loads :wub2: I think he might like me back too...we keep getting caught staring at eachother :roftl:

oooh thats nice! good u study together :)

im SURE i had no problem if this guy was in my class.... but oh well!

maybe next semester ;)

I think if you overthink it gets too stressful and unnatural.

Start simple - don't start making up too many "if this, then that" scenarios in your head.

Simple = lots of eye contact. This will at least get him noticing that you are noticing.

- Next, eye contact + lots of smiling. If a "hi" comes natural in the situation, then say "hi".

But I really think that keeping it simple like this, still tells him a whole lot. You've given big time hints that you've noticed him, give him some time to respond to these cues. It's his turn next.

Whatever happens, be yourself. And seize the opportunity if it happens to land in front of you - because you'll regret it. When it comes down to any situation, you need to ask yourself "what's the worst that could happen?" - so he ends up not being interested, then it's obviously not meant to be. Your life continues and it doesn't suck.

that is 100% true and i KNOW it is... read my reply to daydreambeliever.... i just get back to my HIGH SCHOOL times when i have a crush... lmao... ill try behaving from now on! *slap myself*

danie.... u guys are going to KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!

sooo today i had the art class... on the way to the car to get the art suplies i saw him going down the stairs when i went up :naughty: i didnt say anything... :blush-anim-cl:

and than before class i set outside and he came after few minuts and set infront of me in the garden with his friends...

and THAN! after he was on the phone for few minuts he turned to me and said "you have a light?" and i was like "nope" and he turned to the other girl sitting kinda close to me...at the end of the bench... and said "anyone?"

and she had it DAMNIT...so he went to her and said thank you and than went back to his friends... :boxed:

i guess i can be A BIT cause there was SOME contact :roftl:

i suck....

He smokes??:shocked:

:thumbdown:

That would be it for me. If a guy smoked it wouldn't matter how cute he was, it would just ruin it.

He smokes??:shocked:

:thumbdown:

That would be it for me. If a guy smoked it wouldn't matter how cute he was, it would just ruin it.

i know i HATE smoking its so ickyyyyyyy .... but i guess he is just really cute.... but yeah its a big turn off... BLAH

ok so if anyone cares.....

i didnt talk to him yet... lol

BUT! last night i went to an event where we sell jewelry my mom makes... and there was a cute guy that was singing and playing the guitar....

at the end of the event i went to talk to him.... i was :blush-anim-cl: but i DID it....!

even tho i think he is married...LMAO! but i guess i tried! and thats what counts right ? :bleh::roftl:

Agggggh! Sivan! I chickened out!:blush-anim-cl:

I saw the cute guy for the first time in aaages. We were both doing homework in the math lab. But his back was turned to me and he had his headphones in (of course).:naughty:

So I don't know. It wasn't like I could make any conversation that way...

My friend said we're perfect for each other because I always have headphones in too.:blush-anim-cl:

But todaaay, there was another cute guy(:naughty:). He came and talked to me after our International Club meeting.:wub2:

mmmmmmmmmm

so the guy you really like you havent spoke to .. come on man!!!

Strike the iron is hot !!!

:bleh:

<Have I not taught you anythinggggg>

so yeah im a chicken....still havent done a thing! today i thought i would see him cause i sometimes see him on my way to the car on thursday and i got all ready to say something to him incase i see him and i walked and saw him on the stairs! i went up he went down... i couldnt stop him right there! it would be too weird i think... but again felt like crap after and said to myself LOOOOOSERRRRR,.....

listen to me....

since your a mika fan why dont you ask him something like " so who are you into i like mika." or something along those lines...

if i talk to him ill ask what he is listening to cause he allways has headphones on his neck :bleh:

Dont ask a guy if hes into Mika ... the % chance of him being straight is kinda low (MFC proves it)

Ask if hes into the Killers :thumb_yello:

In fact just speak to him , any man would be flattered :thumb_yello:

on tuseday im going to tell him i think he is cute and i just wanted to introduce myself...THATS IT! even if he will be with friends...ill ask him to come over for a sec.... :blush-anim-cl:

Agggggh! Sivan! I chickened out!:blush-anim-cl:

I saw the cute guy for the first time in aaages. We were both doing homework in the math lab. But his back was turned to me and he had his headphones in (of course).

So I don't know. It wasn't like I could make any conversation that way...

My friend said we're perfect for each other because I always have headphones in too.

But todaaay, there was another cute guy(:naughty:). He came and talked to me after our International Club meeting.

i SOOOO know how u feel!

mmmmmmmmmm

so the guy you really like you havent spoke to .. come on man!!!

Strike the iron is hot !!!

:bleh:

<Have I not taught you anythinggggg> :wink2:

oh and talking about talking to the wrong guy.....

yesterday in math class... this cute guy set close to me... and i told him i like the way he dress.... i wanted to do it for awhile ... :blush-anim-cl: but i did it!

im just practicing... lol

the guy said thank you so much i really appreciate it and than the 2 women next to me were like "yeah he dress really nice" and he said "stop it u all make me blush and turned his face away:naughty::wub2::bleh:

oh and talking about talking to the wrong guy.....

yesterday in math class... this cute guy set close to me... and i told him i like the way he dress.... i wanted to do it for awhile ... :blush-anim-cl: but i did it!

im just practicing... lol

the guy said thank you so much i really appreciate it and than the 2 women next to me were like "yeah he dress really nice" and he said "stop it u all make me blush and turned his face away:naughty::wub2::bleh:

Awwww, see? YOU CAN DO IT! *cheers you on* :groupwave:

some of u were wondering how my guy looks like... and i just got an newsletter email from KEANE.... and was like :shocked: ick! he looks kinda like him! in this pic tho... not like him in other places... the guy i like is cuter than Tom from Keane.... lol

i think he kinda looks like this.... :bleh:

tlal_video.jpg

and his hair is something like this:

Orlando+Bloom+with+medium+wavy+hairstyle.jpg