i have a crush on a guy at college... what do i do?!

Sivan

there is a twist to my soap opera.......

i met a guy online.... SO cute but he is from TORONTO!!! we talked twice... not a lot but each time like 3 hours...

Suzy can u grab him and send him my way? :wub2:

*grabs popcorn* Ooooh the story is getting interesting now, wonder if it will end in a duel :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*grabs popcorn* Ooooh the story is getting interesting now, wonder if it will end in a duel :mf_rosetinted:

LMAO.... :roftl: yeah each of them will have to convince me he is better....

toronto guy doesnt smoke thats a plus...

Artsy guy i actually saw and talked to.... lol

can i have both!?

can i have both!?

as long as they don't find out....go for it!:roftl:

can i have both!?

Well twice as much story for us to follow if you take both, so I say go for it :naughty:

as long as they don't find out....go for it!:roftl:

lol well hopefully they dont read this forum :roftl:

Well twice as much story for us to follow if you take both, so I say go for it :naughty:

:das: aything for u guys ;):thumb_yello:

ok so.... soap chapter 11898743874

tuseday was 2 days ago... saw artsy but we didnt say hi :thumbdown: when he walked by me i was talking to a girl from my class so when he started walking towards me he looked but he was far and when he was close i tried looking at him to make eye contact but he looked down....... :thumbdown:

it will never happen!!!

but... the toronto guy.... we talked on the phone last night :blush-anim-cl: cuuute.....

i met a guy online.... SO cute but he is from TORONTO!!! we talked twice... not a lot but each time like 3 hours...

Suzy can u grab him and send him my way? :wub2:

:blink: What?! I can try...but the last time I tried sending a large package, it came back to me. :roftl: Ha ha - that just sounded wrong.

What I mean of course...is that I just tried sending Kata her Mika Mail (she's my partner) and it was mailed back to me.

So I really don't need another guy around here - I've got enough white socks and underwear in this household.

Mika Mail, and Christmas (Holiday) Cards and the occassional pressies, is what I've been sending to my MFC friends. Now, I'm adding boyfriends to the list. Anyone else need anything from Toronto? :naughty:

Where's he from Sivan? :wink2:

lol nooooo he will so see me if i take a pic of him! cause every time i look at him he looks back....grrrrrr he probably totaly think im :wub2: with him :naughty:

Suzy can u grab him and send him my way? :

as long as they don't find out....go for it!

lol well hopefully they dont read this forum :roftl

probably :S

Oh :das: well atleast they aren't in the same country rite...soooo :naughty:

Hopefully they don't...unless Artsy did and that's why he acted a bit differently that day O.o

Nah don't worry with me I'm just a bit of a paranoid person :naughty:

Edited by Kavi

What?! I can try...but the last time I tried sending a large package, it came back to me. :roftl: Ha ha - that just sounded wrong.

What I mean of course...is that I just tried sending Kata her Mika Mail (she's my partner) and it was mailed back to me.

So I really don't need another guy around here - I've got enough white socks and underwear in this household.

Mika Mail, and Christmas (Holiday) Cards and the occassional pressies, is what I've been sending to my MFC friends. Now, I'm adding boyfriends to the list. Anyone else need anything from Toronto? :naughty:

Where's he from Sivan? :wink2:

lol ok dont send ;) ill go there.... :bleh: one day... :blink:

im not sure where from exactly... hmm where r u from?

ill ask him

probably

Oh well atleast they aren't in the same country rite...soooo

Hopefully they don't...unless Artsy did and that's why he acted a bit differently that day O.o

Nah don't worry with me I'm just a bit of a paranoid person

nahhh doubt he knows ;) i think he just like me so much he cant even look at me (kidding)

nahhh doubt he knows ;) i think he just like me so much he cant even look at me (kidding)

Hehe probably. For what it's worth - I'm like that with the guys I like...it's really strange/funny that I get along extremely well with the ones I don't like that way but when it comes to the ones I do like I avoid them :blink::roftl: Like it's supposed to be the opposite!!!

*sigh* I hate that about myself :S

Hehe probably. For what it's worth - I'm like that with the guys I like...it's really strange/funny that I get along extremely well with the ones I don't like that way but when it comes to the ones I do like I avoid them :blink::roftl: Like it's supposed to be the opposite!!!

*sigh* I hate that about myself :S

yeah... i guess we r just shy... :boxed: