Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Im reading "the eight" by Katherine Neville. Its pretty interesting and entertaiment. Are you reading something???

I should go now. See ya! :huglove:

Ah, the same one.. "Altorių šėšėly". Still can't finish it :roftl: Damn, it's going slow.. :roftl:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch! You will never end that book, right?? :teehee:

It seems like.. :huh: I'm so tired of it.. Dunno, whether I have to put it away and start reading something else, or finish it..

It seems like.. :huh: I'm so tired of it.. Dunno, whether I have to put it away and start reading something else, or finish it..

Well, if I were you, I will leave it aside and start a new one. Maybe in some time, you will be more on the mood for that book :wink2:

Maybe :teehee:

How was your day?

My day was hot. I woke up and had to go to buy supplies for more than a hour!!! I ask my parents to go to Books Fair and they said no :sneaky2:

And yours??

My day was hot. I woke up and had to go to buy supplies for more than a hour!!! I ask my parents to go to Books Fair and they said no :sneaky2:

And yours??

Oh, it was hot here too.. I woke up late, cleaned my room(! :teehee: ) then moved my pc to other place (I'm still trying to get use to it :naughty: ) then been outside with my cat and dog (Dog is always biting my kitty, so I have to protect him :mf_rosetinted: ) And it's hoooot...

Why they said no? :blink:

Oh, it was hot here too.. I woke up late, cleaned my room(! :teehee: ) then moved my pc to other place (I'm still trying to get use to it :naughty: ) then been outside with my cat and dog (Dog is always biting my kitty, so I have to protect him :mf_rosetinted: ) And it's hoooot...

Why they said no? :blink:

Why are you still trying to get used to your computer??? Aww, poor cat! Why your dog bites him???

They say no cause they were "tired". The truth is my dad dont likes those places and my mum dont wants to give me my money and see how I spent it on buying a book........

Why are you still trying to get used to your computer??? Aww, poor cat! Why your dog bites him???

They say no cause they were "tired". The truth is my dad dont likes those places and my mum dont wants to give me my money and see how I spent it on buying a book........

Because it's in other place now and it's a bit odd :naughty:

Well, my dog's biting because she's very young still and sge wants to chew everything.. Usually my cat is in her way.. :huh:

Oh, I see... My dad come home yesterday with a "amazing news" that I can go to Italy for 10 day, but he didn't tell me that I have to live in a tent all those 10 days with people I've never seen in my life.. I said "I'll pass this time.." But I'd reaaaally loved to go :wub2:

Got to go now.. See ya! :huglove:

Because it's in other place now and it's a bit odd :naughty:

Well, my dog's biting because she's very young still and sge wants to chew everything.. Usually my cat is in her way.. :huh:

Oh, I see... My dad come home yesterday with a "amazing news" that I can go to Italy for 10 day, but he didn't tell me that I have to live in a tent all those 10 days with people I've never seen in my life.. I said "I'll pass this time.." But I'd reaaaally loved to go :wub2:

Got to go now.. See ya! :huglove:

Oh, I see........

Well, at least, is not because she is jelaous or angry :teehee:

Did he really??? :biggrin2: And did you really???? :sneaky2:Why???? Why you said no??? You should say yes!! You would had an amazing time and would have met tons of new people. Well, maybe some other time.

Soni asked me "how did your school marks were??"

Ok, see ya! I think Im going too.

Oh, I see........

Well, at least, is not because she is jelaous or angry :teehee:

Did he really??? :biggrin2: And did you really???? :sneaky2:Why???? Why you said no??? You should say yes!! You would had an amazing time and would have met tons of new people. Well, maybe some other time.

Soni asked me "how did your school marks were??"

Ok, see ya! I think Im going too.

Yeah.. :naughty:

Baaah! Do you want me to ride in a bus for I-don't-know-how-long, sleep in tent for 10 days and stay with all those scouts and people I don't know. I'm not scout! :aah: When I go to Italy, it's gonna be perfect! Not like this.. :aah:

My grades.. Average is 8.. :aah:

Yeah.. :naughty

Baaah! Do you want me to ride in a bus for I-don't-know-how-long, sleep in tent for 10 days and stay with all those scouts and people I don't know. I'm not scout! :aah: When I go to Italy, it's gonna be perfect! Not like this.. :aah:

My grades.. Average is 8.. :aah:

Of course not!!!! :teehee: I really apreciate you and your friendship and dont want you to go there to spent time with scouts (the can be bad boys) :aah: I want you to go to Italy on first class :thumb_yello:

Wow! Thats great! Congrats!! :biggrin2:

Of course not!!!! :teehee: I really apreciate you and your friendship and dont want you to go there to spent time with scouts (the can be bad boys) :aah: I want you to go to Italy on first class :thumb_yello:

Wow! Thats great! Congrats!! :biggrin2:

Yeah, that's right :blush-anim-cl:

Blah, we miss each other today.. that's a pity.. :aah:

Hehehehe :naughty:

I bought today 2 books for me on Books Fair, and something for ya :das:

And I get the CDs! :boing: I was still in my pjs when postman bring them over :aah: You should see my sis face when she looked at her CD :biggrin2: Oh, and I fibally get to read all those words of No Doubt songs. They're really deep. Damn, they are the best :wub2:

What books did you buy?

And I get the CDs! :boing: I was still in my pjs when postman bring them over :aah: You should see my sis face when she looked at her CD :biggrin2: Oh, and I fibally get to read all those words of No Doubt songs. They're really deep. Damn, they are the best :wub2:

What books did you buy?

Im glad you finally get them!!! I read it on Twitter but didnt knew you were on pjs :roftl:

I bought "Dead Club" from Chalaine Harris (its the 3rd part of a saga of 9 books), "The 3 musketeers" by Dumas and "La vida es sueño" by Calderón de la Barca :thumb_yello:

I miss Michael Jackson, that was tragic :tears:

Im glad you finally get them!!! I read it on Twitter but didnt knew you were on pjs :roftl:

I bought "Dead Club" from Chalaine Harris (its the 3rd part of a saga of 9 books), "The 3 musketeers" by Dumas and "La vida es sueño" by Calderón de la Barca :thumb_yello:

I miss Michael Jackson, that was tragic :tears:

What I can say.. I wope up late :roftl: I know, that's bad, I'm trying to get up earlier, but :blink:

I have "The 3 musketeers" and the book of what happeend afther that, but I've never read it :naughty:

I know.. He was a living legend.. :tears:

What I can say.. I wope up late :roftl: I know, that's bad, I'm trying to get up earlier, but :blink:

I have "The 3 musketeers" and the book of what happeend afther that, but I've never read it :naughty:

I know.. He was a living legend.. :tears:

I know how you feel like. Just enjoy vacation and, if you want to wake up late, just do it! You will wake up early again for school in a few months........

I didnt have that one. And I always wanted to, so I saw it and bought it. It costed 2.60€ :teehee: So I want gonna loose my chance.

I miss him...........

I know how you feel like. Just enjoy vacation and, if you want to wake up late, just do it! You will wake up early again for school in a few months........

I didnt have that one. And I always wanted to, so I saw it and bought it. It costed 2.60€ :teehee: So I want gonna loose my chance.

I miss him...........

Ahh.. :blush-anim-cl:

So you started it already? :naughty: I tried really hard to finnish that book that I'm reading at the moment today, but I gave up :naughty:

My mum had few his CD so that's how she gonna express her sorrow..

Ahh.. :blush-anim-cl:

So you started it already? :naughty: I tried really hard to finnish that book that I'm reading at the moment today, but I gave up :naughty:

My mum had few his CD so that's how she gonna express her sorrow..

Nope, I havent. I still have to end up with "The eight", just 100 pages :teehee: And then Im going to read HP 6 and 7 books, to remember everything before the movie. :wink2: You really??? Wow, you are so brave. Hope you will manage to read it all someday.

I have a few too. I still remember the first time I get to listen to one of his albums.

Nope, I havent. I still have to end up with "The eight", just 100 pages :teehee: And then Im going to read HP 6 and 7 books, to remember everything before the movie. :wink2: You really??? Wow, you are so brave. Hope you will manage to read it all someday.

I have a few too. I still remember the first time I get to listen to one of his albums.

Oh, I see :teehee:

I hope so too.. It's good book, but it's not reading easily..

And how was the first time? :teehee:

Oh, I see :teehee:

I hope so too.. It's good book, but it's not reading easily..

And how was the first time? :teehee:

:teehee:

I understand you, I had to read a few of those books and its really hard to end them up.

Well, I was 10. I looooooooooove his songs and was dancing to them all day long (as I always do with MJ and Queen's songs) and my dad came to me and said: I have one album you are gonna love. Thriller!! And he gave me the cassette and left me alone on my room. I listened to it like 10 times!!! Im addicted to those songs :wub2:

:teehee:

I understand you, I had to read a few of those books and its really hard to end them up.

Well, I was 10. I looooooooooove his songs and was dancing to them all day long (as I always do with MJ and Queen's songs) and my dad came to me and said: I have one album you are gonna love. Thriller!! And he gave me the cassette and left me alone on my room. I listened to it like 10 times!!! Im addicted to those songs :wub2:

Aha.. :blink:

Oh, that sounds like brilliant memory! I had the same like mom,ent with No Doubt :wub2: Love them till now :wub2:

Aha.. :blink:

Oh, that sounds like brilliant memory! I had the same like mom,ent with No Doubt :wub2: Love them till now :wub2:

Its great to have those kind of memories about things we like, dont you think??