Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Thanks! Im sure too, Im so tired and had an horrible night, nothing better to sleep tight!

Oh, thats great then. Hope your foot will be better tomorrow, and dont wear those new shoes in a few days if its necessary, ok?

Wow!! Me loves them!! And yeah, I noticed that, the new hairdo looks great :wub2:

You better do :wub2:

"Lost" tonight.. :boing:

I hope too.. I won't wear them for a while for sure :naughty:

Yeah, me likes it too :wub2:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You better do :wub2:

"Lost" tonight.. :boing:

I hope too.. I won't wear them for a while for sure :naughty:

Yeah, me likes it too :wub2:

Ok, mommy :teehee:

Great!!! Im in half of more of season 5 :naughty: Im loving it!

Thats the best you can do. Then you will have tons of time to wear them.

Yep, he looks soooooooooo cute! :wub2:

Btw, HP6 in 2 days!!!

I think Im off, I will have some rest and read some HP7. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Ok, mommy :teehee:

Great!!! Im in half of more of season 5 :naughty: Im loving it!

Thats the best you can do. Then you will have tons of time to wear them.

Yep, he looks soooooooooo cute! :wub2:

Btw, HP6 in 2 days!!!

I think Im off, I will have some rest and read some HP7. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

:teehee:

I'm loving it too... :wub2:

Yeah and btw I have more than one pair of shoes haha :roftl:

:wub2:

HP6 in 2 days? Isn't it on 17th like Mika's "We are golden"? :blink: Waaaait, maybe it's the date for Lithuania :sneaky2:

Ok, see ya! Sleep weel :teehee:

I'm loving it too... :wub2:

Yeah and btw I have more than one pair of shoes haha :roftl:

:wub2:

HP6 in 2 days? Isn't it on 17th like Mika's "We are golden"? :blink: Waaaait, maybe it's the date for Lithuania :sneaky2:

Ok, see ya! Sleep weel :teehee:

The show is great :blush-anim-cl:

I hope so!! Or you will have it hard to get out of home :naughty:

Yes, here is on 15th. You wont have it till 17th?? Oh............ But go on Friday to watch it!

The show is great :blush-anim-cl:

I hope so!! Or you will have it hard to get out of home :naughty:

Yes, here is on 15th. You wont have it till 17th?? Oh............ But go on Friday to watch it!

Yeah :wub2:

Haha, my feet looks awful now, but I hope it'll go away sooooon.

Did ya sleep well tonight? :naughty:

"Hotel Babylon" is tv series which are about to be shown over here. It looks like a great one. I heard it's based on that book, so I'm one step ahead :mf_rosetinted:

Hotel-Babylon.jpg

Yeah, it's 17th here.. :/

Yeah :wub2:

Haha, my feet looks awful now, but I hope it'll go away sooooon.

Did ya sleep well tonight? :naughty:

"Hotel Babylon" is tv series which are about to be shown over here. It looks like a great one. I heard it's based on that book, so I'm one step ahead :mf_rosetinted:

Hotel-Babylon.jpg

Yeah, it's 17th here.. :/

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Put ice on it and, if tomorrow still looks awful, go to doctor.

Yes. I slept very well, thanks.

Im gonna search for it. But I think it hasnt come to Spain yet.

Btw, I looked for that cover, me likes it :wub2:

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Put ice on it and, if tomorrow still looks awful, go to doctor.

Yes. I slept very well, thanks.

Im gonna search for it. But I think it hasnt come to Spain yet.

Btw, I looked for that cover, me likes it :wub2:

I hope It'll go away :teehee:

Glad to heard you had a good sleep :naughty:

I bet it'll come soon there :thumb_yello:

The Killers always do a good job :wub2:

I hope It'll go away :teehee:

Glad to heard you had a good sleep :naughty:

I bet it'll come soon there :thumb_yello:

The Killers always do a good job :wub2:

Hope so too, but just in case.......

Me too, thanks! :huglove:

I hope so, I will take a look.

Yes, cause they are good, really good.

Hope so too, but just in case.......

Me too, thanks! :huglove:

I hope so, I will take a look.

Yes, cause they are good, really good.

:naughty:

What tv series are your watchign right now? Is there any good? :naughty:

Yeah, thet are really really really great :wub2:

:naughty:

What tv series are your watchign right now? Is there any good? :naughty:

Yeah, thet are really really really great :wub2:

Well, not counting Lost, I had been watching (the seasons ended up in the lasts weeks): Dexter, Grey's anatomy, Desperate Housewifes, Pushing Daisies, House. All of them are good. I love them but it depends on the kinds of shows you like. And you??

I was gonna say they are the best, but they arent. They are one of the best right now! :thumb_yello:

Im excited about watching HP6 tomorrow :teehee:

Well, not counting Lost, I had been watching (the seasons ended up in the lasts weeks): Dexter, Grey's anatomy, Desperate Housewifes, Pushing Daisies, House. All of them are good. I love them but it depends on the kinds of shows you like. And you??

I was gonna say they are the best, but they arent. They are one of the best right now! :thumb_yello:

Im excited about watching HP6 tomorrow :teehee:

House, desperatehouse wifes, Heroes, ugly betty.. but they over now, cuz there's no series :naughty: They are showing Harper's island now, it's new, but it's at the same time as Lost and I prefer lost :teehee:

Dah, but you can't deny they are great :wub2:

Do not tease me :sneaky2: Btw, how the hamster? :naughty:

House, desperatehouse wifes, Heroes, ugly betty.. but they over now, cuz there's no series :naughty: They are showing Harper's island now, it's new, but it's at the same time as Lost and I prefer lost :teehee:

Dah, but you can't deny they are great :wub2:

Do not tease me :sneaky2: Btw, how the hamster? :naughty:

Yep, seasons have ended, so no new episodes till september..... I have heard about Harper's Island but havent watch it. Read today it is cancealed, so Im not gonna watch it.

Yes, I cant!

Nope, Im not gonna do anything, just will tell you how much you will love it :wink2:

He is sleeping :teehee: As most of the day.

Yep, seasons have ended, so no new episodes till september..... I have heard about Harper's Island but havent watch it. Read today it is cancealed, so Im not gonna watch it.

Yes, I cant!

Nope, Im not gonna do anything, just will tell you how much you will love it :wink2:

He is sleeping :teehee: As most of the day.

It's been canceleld? Any ideas why?

Oh, I bet the movie's gonna be epic :wub2:

No pics of the hamster yet? :tears:

It's been canceleld? Any ideas why?

Oh, I bet the movie's gonna be epic :wub2:

No pics of the hamster yet? :tears:

Yes, low audience. As always.

I bet so too.

Yes, a few of them, but low quality, they were took with phone. I will post one or two tomorrow, ok? I have to upload them.

Yes, low audience. As always.

I bet so too.

Yes, a few of them, but low quality, they were took with phone. I will post one or two tomorrow, ok? I have to upload them.

Oh, i see.. :huh:

Oh, ok, I'll wait to see him :wub2:

Have you seen "WAG" cover? :wub2:

Oh, i see.. :huh:

Oh, ok, I'll wait to see him :wub2:

Have you seen "WAG" cover? :wub2:

Yep, always the same. They shouldnt do that with great shows..........

Im not even sure about what's WAG.......... :blush-anim-cl: I feel lost sometimes, and Im not on an island.

Yep, always the same. They shouldnt do that with great shows..........

Im not even sure about what's WAG.......... :blush-anim-cl: I feel lost sometimes, and Im not on an island.

Yeah.. But it's all abotu money, isn't it? :sneaky2:

WAG is "We are golden" :teehee: Don't worry, I bet when we heard the song everything will change.. To good of course :teehee::wub2:

Yeah.. But it's all abotu money, isn't it? :sneaky2:

WAG is "We are golden" :teehee: Don't worry, I bet when we heard the song everything will change.. To good of course :teehee::wub2:

Yes, money (sadly) moves the world.............

Oh my....... Im really lost!!! :shocked: I havent listen to any, I repeat, ANY! of Mika's new songs. I think Im waiting for the new album to come, Im not sure. But Im sure we are gonna love it.

Yes, money (sadly) moves the world.............

Oh my....... Im really lost!!! :shocked: I havent listen to any, I repeat, ANY! of Mika's new songs. I think Im waiting for the new album to come, Im not sure. But Im sure we are gonna love it.

That's why I like hipies. Their world was moved by peace and love :naughty:

So you haven't heard the ones on MikaSounds? :blink: Actually nobody on MFC have hears We Are golden yet... But I hope it's going to be such a masterpiece! If not, then I dunno why he named his econd album after that song :blink:

That's why I like hipies. Their world was moved by peace and love :naughty:

So you haven't heard the ones on MikaSounds? :blink: Actually nobody on MFC have hears We Are golden yet... But I hope it's going to be such a masterpiece! If not, then I dunno why he named his econd album after that song :blink:

Me too, but even then, Im sure, need money.........

Nope. Mikasounds worked bad at the begining and havent tried since then. Yep, Im sure too, but maybe he likes that song a lot but we dont find it that good, that could be a reason why he named the album after the song.

Me too, but even then, Im sure, need money.........

Nope. Mikasounds worked bad at the begining and havent tried since then. Yep, Im sure too, but maybe he likes that song a lot but we dont find it that good, that could be a reason why he named the album after the song.

Oh my, Isa, I haven't seen this post yesterday :boxed:

Maybe..

Mikasounds works for me with Firefox. Try with it!

Have your heard 30-seconds from it? It sounds not that bad! But I can't really say anything until I heard whole song.. :naughty:

How are your?

Oh my, Isa, I haven't seen this post yesterday :boxed:

Maybe..

Mikasounds works for me with Firefox. Try with it!

Have your heard 30-seconds from it? It sounds not that bad! But I can't really say anything until I heard whole song.. :naughty:

How are your?

Dont worry, I didnt came yesterday. I was ending reading HP7 :teehee: Btw, have you seen the movie?? Me looooooooooooves it.

I will do, but my dad didnt allowed me, so.........

Yes, I have heard. It kinda reminds me of something.........

Well, Im kinda nervous. Someone steal at Soni's car........ And you?

Dont worry, I didnt came yesterday. I was ending reading HP7 :teehee: Btw, have you seen the movie?? Me looooooooooooves it.

I will do, but my dad didnt allowed me, so.........

Yes, I have heard. It kinda reminds me of something.........

Well, Im kinda nervous. Someone steal at Soni's car........ And you?

No I haven't yet, but I'm sure it's awesome :wub2: How's Ron? :teehee:

I asked my sister to listen to it and right after it ended she was like "That is soooo HSM" :naughty: Btw, tomorrow's her bday :teehee: But it sounds more something like "Love today". Well, we'll see :naughty:

That's awful. It was just now or at night? And what was stolen? Hug her from me!

Ahh, I'm ok. My foot is better now and I went for swimming yesterday. Thinking on to go today too :teehee:

No I haven't yet, but I'm sure it's awesome :wub2: How's Ron? :teehee:

I asked my sister to listen to it and right after it ended she was like "That is soooo HSM" :naughty: Btw, tomorrow's her bday :teehee: But it sounds more something like "Love today". Well, we'll see :naughty:

That's awful. It was just now or at night? And what was stolen? Hug her from me!

Ahh, I'm ok. My foot is better now and I went for swimming yesterday. Thinking on to go today too :teehee:

Its awesome!! You must see it soon.

Ron is cute and sweet as ever. He is the funniest thing on the movie, there is no Harry Potter when he is on screen. And Draco is great too :wub2:

Im not sure, it reminds me of something, but not sure what yet......... Oh, her b-day??? Wish her a happy birthday from me!!!

It was last night and they stole a pair of sunglasses and a little boat....... I will do, thanks!

Great! Im glad you foot is better! Well, I will tell you to go!! Im not sure if Im coming back later and have to go now, so have fun!!! :huglove:

Its awesome!! You must see it soon.

Ron is cute and sweet as ever. He is the funniest thing on the movie, there is no Harry Potter when he is on screen. And Draco is great too :wub2:

Im not sure, it reminds me of something, but not sure what yet......... Oh, her b-day??? Wish her a happy birthday from me!!!

It was last night and they stole a pair of sunglasses and a little boat....... I will do, thanks!

Great! Im glad you foot is better! Well, I will tell you to go!! Im not sure if Im coming back later and have to go now, so have fun!!! :huglove:

I'm really looking forward to see it :wub2:

Well, we'll see what at Monday :das: I already can't wait :wub2: I will! :teehee:Boat? They stole boat? Bastards! :sneaky2: Did ya call police or smth?

Then I'll go haha :naughty:See ya later! :huglove: