• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pity :huh:

No, you didn't :aah: How does it looks? Btw, you girls rock :biggrin2:

Yep, I know............

I didnt??? Well, we finished it last thursday, and we bought a new one, 1500 pieces!!! Thanks you, thank you so much!!! (Have I ever asked you how do you say Thank You on Lithuanian??)

I have to go, my sisters and me are going to watch a movie :wink2: See ya! :huglove:

Yep, I know............

I didnt??? Well, we finished it last thursday, and we bought a new one, 1500 pieces!!! Thanks you, thank you so much!!! (Have I ever asked you how do you say Thank You on Lithuanian??)

I have to go, my sisters and me are going to watch a movie :wink2: See ya! :huglove:

Me wants to see ti if it's possible :naughty: It's Ačiū or Dėkui :naughty: They both meants the same :naughty:

What movie you're going to watch? See ya! Have fun! :huglove:

Me wants to see ti if it's possible :naughty: It's Ačiū or Dėkui :naughty: They both meants the same :naughty:

What movie you're going to watch? See ya! Have fun! :huglove:

We are doing the new one upon the other, so as far as I can take a pic, I will show it! :wink2: Ok! Dekui!!:teehee: (this one is easier to remember/write than the other, for me)

We saw An american werewolf in London. It wasnt as good as I expected...........

We are doing the new one upon the other, so as far as I can take a pic, I will show it! :wink2: Ok! Dekui!!:teehee: (this one is easier to remember/write than the other, for me)

We saw An american werewolf in London. It wasnt as good as I expected...........

:naughty:

Yeah, and it's easier to write it :naughty:

Ohh.. never heard of it :naughty: Have you seen "the thruman show"?

:naughty:

Yeah, and it's easier to write it :naughty:

Ohh.. never heard of it :naughty: Have you seen "the thruman show"?

More since I dont have those symbols :teehee:

Well, you wont die if you dont watch it. Its pretty old, from begining of the 80's and its about a guy who becomes a werewolf (the title says it all, dont need aexplanation). Oh, yes!! Thats one of my faves ever! I saw it a few weeks back. Have you seen it??

More since I dont have those symbols :teehee:

Well, you wont die if you dont watch it. Its pretty old, from begining of the 80's and its about a guy who becomes a werewolf (the title says it all, dont need aexplanation). Oh, yes!! Thats one of my faves ever! I saw it a few weeks back. Have you seen it??

:teehee:

Yeah, thought so :naughty: Tittle said it all :naughty:

Yeah, I saw it few days ago.. Actually my friend recommended it long time ago, but somehow I haven't seen it before. But I really loved it. It's hard to believe that story, but when you think, what would you do in his place? :blink:

Yeah, thought so :naughty: Tittle said it all :naughty:

Yeah, I saw it few days ago.. Actually my friend recommended it long time ago, but somehow I haven't seen it before. But I really loved it. It's hard to believe that story, but when you think, what would you do in his place? :blink:

Well, at some point, the story is not so hard to believed, if you know that now, at some cities, there are cameras to protect people........... and there is Big Brother too....... But its true that its kinda..........:huh: At some point, I guess I will try to scape like Truman, but who knows?

Well, at some point, the story is not so hard to believed, if you know that now, at some cities, there are cameras to protect people........... and there is Big Brother too....... But its true that its kinda..........:huh: At some point, I guess I will try to scape like Truman, but who knows?

Yeah, but still.. He was married and stuff.. I can't imagine how I would feel if I realise that everybody around me is lying :blink: I probably try to escape too :naughty:

Yeah, but still.. He was married and stuff.. I can't imagine how I would feel if I realise that everybody around me is lying :blink: I probably try to escape too :naughty:

Yep. I dont know what I will do if I found that my whole life has been a lie. But, for sure, they will see me on jury :teehee: The have been manipulating his life since he was born, and nobody deserves that. We are born on a free world, no?

Yep. I dont know what I will do if I found that my whole life has been a lie. But, for sure, they will see me on jury :teehee: The have been manipulating his life since he was born, and nobody deserves that. We are born on a free world, no?

Yea, we are free.. And let it be that way! :aah:

Hey, this could be new topic, don't you think?

Hello :biggrin2:

Hey there! :bye:

Yea, we are free.. And let it be that way! :aah:

Hey, this could be new topic, don't you think?

Hey there! :bye:

Yes, let it be that way.

Hum....... yeah!!! Why dont you post it??? I dont mind and I bet Bab's (where the hell is she??) wont too :wink2:

Hey Meka!!! How are ya???

Btw, girls, remember my idea of the World Wall. My sister has copied me!!! And she says Im jelaous!!!

I'm great. Ohh and for my vacation I went to Georgia, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. hahaha...it was a ton of fun but im glad to be home. I bet your world wall is really great:thumb_yello:

Btw, girls, remember my idea of the World Wall. My sister has copied me!!! And she says Im jelaous!!!

Let me guess - Soni? :roftl:

Those younger sisters always copy us :sneaky2: My sis does the same many times :naughty:

Yes, let it be that way.

Hum....... yeah!!! Why dont you post it??? I dont mind and I bet Bab's (where the hell is she??) wont too :wink2:

Ok :wink2:

I don't know where she is either.. :huh:

I'm great. Ohh and for my vacation I went to Georgia, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. hahaha...it was a ton of fun but im glad to be home. I bet your world wall is really great:thumb_yello:

That really sounds like fun :teehee:

Wow!! Thats too much places!!! I bet you had toooooooooooons of fun! Im glad too that you are at home :biggrin2:

It is! The oroblem is that she recieved today 5 postcard for her "World Wall" today, all from the same person! And she says she has more friends than me and that hers is gonna be bigger and better :sneaky2:

Let me guess - Soni? :roftl:

Those younger sisters always copy us :sneaky2: My sis does the same many times :naughty:

Yes......... Who could it be??? :sneaky2:

Today's Topic -

What would you do If you find out that your whole life was just a piece of reality show?

Like I said, I will try to scape from that "world" and try to live my own life with the money they will have to pay me for getting me under arrest :aah:

Today's Topic -

What would you do If you find out that your whole life was just a piece of reality show?

Firstly I'll go to cry in a corner thinkin' "How I waste my life and why I didn't realise it before.." then I'll get really mad on people that were lying in my face, then I'll try to escape and try to live again like normal people :teehee::blink:

I'm pretty fine, thanks. How are you? :teehee:

Im good tired..I just woke up its morning here:naughty:

Wow!! Thats too much places!!! I bet you had toooooooooooons of fun! Im glad too that you are at home :biggrin2:

It is! The oroblem is that she recieved today 5 postcard for her "World Wall" today, all from the same person! And she says she has more friends than me and that hers is gonna be bigger and better :sneaky2:

Yes......... Who could it be??? :sneaky2:

Like I said, I will try to scape from that "world" and try to live my own life with the money they will have to pay me for getting me under arrest :aah:

ya...we did go to alot of places..How about i send you another postcard so that you can have another one from cleveland...we should send them for our birthdays again:roftl: what do you think...

Lack of original ideas :sneaky2: ALWAYS!

Yes, younger sisters............. :sneaky2:

Im good tired..I just woke up its morning here:naughty:

ya...we did go to alot of places..How about i send you another postcard so that you can have another one from cleveland...we should send them for our birthdays again:roftl: what do you think...

Oh! You just woke up?? Wow!

That will be great, as you know! :thumb_yello: We can do it every year, is really sweet :wub2: