babuccia

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I will add the bunny your sis made for me:teehee:

:teehee: She'll be proud

I'll look for postcard here, and in that time you can add that key ring, if you're not using it :teehee:

Yes, younger sisters............. :sneaky2:

Oh! You just woke up?? Wow!

That will be great, as you know! :thumb_yello: We can do it every year, is really sweet :wub2:

Yay...we will. But I lost your address so you have to pm it to me again:teehee:

Haha, good morning :teehee: What time is it there?

It is 10 in the morning here...that why i was gone for a few minutes...i had to eat breakfast.:naughty:

It is 10 in the morning here...that why i was gone for a few minutes...i had to eat breakfast.:naughty:

:teehee:

Oh my.. my dog's howling downstairs.. :blink: Strange, I've never heard her barking :blink:

:teehee: She'll be proud

I'll look for postcard here, and in that time you can add that key ring, if you're not using it :teehee:

I bet so :wink2:

The key ring is always with me!!! I use it always, I really, really like it :wink2:

Yay...we will. But I lost your address so you have to pm it to me again:teehee:

Ok, dont worry. :wink2:

The key ring is always with me!!! I use it always, I really, really like it :wink2:

I'll tell her that as soon as she comes back home :teehee:

Awwww.. that is so sweet :wub2:

Ok, dont worry. :wink2:

kk..I have to go now...my brother needs the computer, but I'll be back tomoorow:naughty:

I'll tell her that as soon as she comes back home :teehee:

Awwww.. that is so sweet :wub2:

Oh, thanks!! Say Hi from me! Where is she??? :teehee:

Thanks! :wub2:

Edit: Bye Meka! See ya tomorrow!! :huglove:

What happens to your dog, Indre?

Edited by Isa

Oh, thanks!! Say Hi from me! Where is she??? :teehee:

Thanks! :wub2:

She's off with her friends :naughty: I bet they're eating icecreams right now or something :naughty:

kk..I have to go now...my brother needs the computer, but I'll be back tomoorow:naughty:

See ya!

She's off with her friends :naughty: I bet they're eating icecreams right now or something :naughty:

See ya!

She is really lucky! I want an ice cream :drool: Btw, remember those chocolates you sent me??? They are gone! Those were delicious! :wink2:

What happens to your dog??

She is really lucky! I want an ice cream :drool: Btw, remember those chocolates you sent me??? They are gone! Those were delicious! :wink2:

What happens to your dog??

Me too :sad: I bet she won't buy me one :sad:

Haha, told ya so :teehee:

Ahh, I don't know.. She's alone in the first floor now and she keeps howling :blink: And I herad her barking only once :blink:

Me too :sad: I bet she won't buy me one :sad:

Haha, told ya so :teehee:

Ahh, I don't know.. She's alone in the first floor now and she keeps howling :blink: And I herad her barking only once :blink:

My conexion fall yesterday, sorry.

Did she bought one??? I bet she didnt, younger sisters are mean :sneaky2:

Yeah! Sadly, I was gonna buy some chocolates to send to you, but my parents told me to not do it cause they will melt.............

Oh, poor her!!! Dont leave her alone then! :biggrin2:

My conexion fall yesterday, sorry.

Did she bought one??? I bet she didnt, younger sisters are mean :sneaky2:

Yeah! Sadly, I was gonna buy some chocolates to send to you, but my parents told me to not do it cause they will melt.............

Oh, poor her!!! Dont leave her alone then! :biggrin2:

Don't worry.. :teehee:

No, she didn't :sneaky2: Those younger sisters.. ajajaja... :sneaky2:

:shocked: Oh my... That's so sad..

She's not alone now.. My mum's with her. She was punished yesterday, cuz she sneeked into our neighbours yard :blink:

Don't worry.. :teehee:

No, she didn't :sneaky2: Those younger sisters.. ajajaja... :sneaky2:

:shocked: Oh my... That's so sad..

She's not alone now.. My mum's with her. She was punished yesterday, cuz she sneeked into our neighbours yard :blink:

They will never learn............

I know...... But I will send you some other things :das:

Oh, I see now. She was sad.

Btw, I looked on internet, it seems that I will be accepted on Cádiz. It wont be sure till tomorrow or Friday, but Im happy!!!! :boing:

Did you saw MJ's funeral yesterday? :tears:

They will never learn............

I know...... But I will send you some other things :das:

Oh, I see now. She was sad.

Btw, I looked on internet, it seems that I will be accepted on Cádiz. It wont be sure till tomorrow or Friday, but Im happy!!!! :boing:

Did you saw MJ's funeral yesterday? :tears:

Sorry, I was out for lunch :teehee:

Yeah.. Well, at least she gave me a biscuit now :naughty:

Uuu.. :teehee:

Yeah, I saw some before "Lost" started. I feel so sorry for all his relatives/kids/fans :tears:

Sorry, I was out for lunch :teehee:

Yeah.. Well, at least she gave me a biscuit now :naughty:

Uuu.. :teehee:

Yeah, I saw some before "Lost" started. I feel so sorry for all his relatives/kids/fans :tears:

Dont worry, lunch is really important (I already had lunch 2 hours ago!!)

But thats not fair. Im sure your parents bought those biscuits...........

Yeah!! :teehee:

Which episode of Lost was??? Yes, Im really sorry for all them, mostly for his childrens. His daughter talked yesterday, she broke my heart with her words and tears :tears:

Dont worry, lunch is really important (I already had lunch 2 hours ago!!)

But thats not fair. Im sure your parents bought those biscuits...........

Yeah!! :teehee:

Which episode of Lost was??? Yes, Im really sorry for all them, mostly for his childrens. His daughter talked yesterday, she broke my heart with her words and tears :tears:

Ammm.. yeah, you're right.. :sneaky2:

Which episode? Ammm... It's fist season and it ended when Claire come back. Dunno if it's clear to you :naughty:

Oh, I didn't saw her.. I saw only his brother singning song that he loved. I bet that was really sad :tears:

Ammm.. yeah, you're right.. :sneaky2:

Which episode? Ammm... It's fist season and it ended when Claire come back. Dunno if it's clear to you :naughty:

Oh, I didn't saw her.. I saw only his brother singning song that he loved. I bet that was really sad :tears:

That happens to me, so dont worry :wink2::huglove:

Its not clear at all, but its clear. I remember that part, but Im not sure about the rest of the episode. :aah:

That was really sad, Im sure you can watch that on youtube :tears: His brother was brilliant singing MJ's fave song.:wub2:

That happens to me, so dont worry :wink2::huglove:

Its not clear at all, but its clear. I remember that part, but Im not sure about the rest of the episode. :aah:

That was really sad, Im sure you can watch that on youtube :tears: His brother was brilliant singing MJ's fave song.:wub2:

:sneaky2::naughty:

Well, amm there was Charlie, and he was reading her dairy.. Also the main story was about that father and son, can't remember their names..

She's Paris, isn't she?

:sneaky2::naughty:

Well, amm there was Charlie, and he was reading her dairy.. Also the main story was about that father and son, can't remember their names..

She's Paris, isn't she?

Oh! Yeah! I remember now!! Btw, the father is Michael and the son is Walt :teehee: I dont like them so much.

Yes, she is called Paris.:wub2:

Oh! Yeah! I remember now!! Btw, the father is Michael and the son is Walt :teehee: I dont like them so much.

Yes, she is called Paris.:wub2:

:teehee: I don't like them so much either that's why I don't try to remember their names :teehee: Can't wait for new episode tonight, cuz I'm so curious what's next :teehee:

Aww... :wub2:

:teehee: I don't like them so much either that's why I don't try to remember their names :teehee: Can't wait for new episode tonight, cuz I'm so curious what's next :teehee:

Aww... :wub2:

Yep, but they are important for the serie, thats why I know their names. :sneaky2: You havent seen the show before???

Yep, but they are important for the serie, thats why I know their names. :sneaky2: You havent seen the show before???

I'll try to remember that :teehee:

They've been showing it before, but somehow I didn't watched it :naughty: Now they showing it again and I'm hooked :naughty: I like it alot :naughty: