Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Hey girls! How are you? I'm so tired.. worked all day.. picked(?)strawberries.. But got some cash :das: And I'm going shopppping tomorrow! :yay: Now I'm going to take a shower and be right back:thumb_yello:

Hey! :bye:

WE don't have that many strawberries to pick them all day, but I picked some the other day :teehee:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Books! Im not sure that, if I won, Im gonna like them, but I can always give them a try or sell them :wink2:

I have to go, see ya tomorrow!

Books are great! :thumb_yello:

Ok, see ya tomorow then! :huglove:

Hey Babs!! Im great thanks! And you??

Books! Im not sure that, if I won, Im gonna like them, but I can always give them a try or sell them :wink2:

I have to go, see ya tomorrow!

I already wrote :naughty:

Ok, see ya :bye:

@INDRE-

Yeah.. we neither have them but I helped my neighbour so I got some money :das:

Tell me how was your "Līgo":biggrin2:

@INDRE-

Yeah.. we neither have them but I helped my neighbour so I got some money :das:

Tell me how was your "Līgo":biggrin2:

Our neughbours don't have any plats.. :blink: They "city people".. even when they have some weeds in they garden you can see them in they wellies and long long gloves.. :blink: Like farmers in their farm which they don't even have :blink: Odd people.. When my mum sees them dressed like that, she says "Looks like they are going to dungy or smth.." :roftl:

Līgo? Season? What season? :roftl:

Our neughbours don't have any plats.. :blink: They "city people".. even when they have some weeds in they garden you can see them in they wellies and long long gloves.. :blink: Like farmers in their farm which they don't even have :blink: Odd people.. When my mum sees them dressed like that, she says "Looks like they are going to dungy or smth.." :roftl:

Līgo? Season? What season? :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i meant "Jāņi":roftl:

i meant "Jāņi":roftl:

:roftl::roftl: And I was thinking "Season? What season? :blink:"

I didn't celebrated it since I'm not Jonas or Janina :naughty: But here was huge party in the city with bomfires and dances till the morning :naughty: How was yours?

Hey, do you have facebook?

:roftl::roftl: And I was thinking "Season? What season? :blink:"

I didn't celebrated it since I'm not Jonas or Janina :naughty: But here was huge party in the city with bomfires and dances till the morning :naughty: How was yours?

Hey, do you have facebook?

:naughty:

I celebrated it anyways :naughty: Like other years! And this time they were my fave "Jāņi":wub2: I had a great company and we went around drinking beers and having fun till the morning:thumb_yello:

Yap, I have.. well look in frype, you already know my name and surname there:wink2:

I celebrated it anyways :naughty: Like other years! And this time they were my fave "Jāņi":wub2: I had a great company and we went around drinking beers and having fun till the morning:thumb_yello:

Yap, I have.. well look in frype, you already know my name and surname there:wink2:

I saw the photo :naughty:

I was looking for you.. It found something, but the picture was not yours :blink:

Topic: Tell us a funny story from when you were a child (no matter who is the main character on it).

Well, there is one I love a lot. The main character is my sis Soni. So, she was like 5 years old and all the family (cousins, uncles, aunties...........) were at my grandma's home (where I live now) to celebrate New Year. So, the food came to the living room and we have mushrooms with garlic and Soni got a mushroom and started to lick it. After a few minutes, she decided to eat the mushroom but she didnt liked it and throw it to the plate again!!! And my grandma started to shout to her so loud that she didnt knew what to do :roftl: Her face says it all......... :naughty:

Books are great! :thumb_yello:

Ok, see ya tomorow then! :huglove:

I didnt won.............

Talking about that, how is your arm and teeth??

Well, there is one I love a lot. The main character is my sis Soni. So, she was like 5 years old and all the family (cousins, uncles, aunties...........) were at my grandma's home (where I live now) to celebrate New Year. So, the food came to the living room and we have mushrooms with garlic and Soni got a mushroom and started to lick it. After a few minutes, she decided to eat the mushroom but she didnt liked it and throw it to the plate again!!! And my grandma started to shout to her so loud that she didnt knew what to do :roftl: Her face says it all......... :naughty:

I didnt won.............

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I imagine that :roftl:

Sorry you didin't won.. maybe next time :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I imagine that :roftl:

Sorry you didin't won.. maybe next time :wink2:

Hehehehehehe

Yeah, maybe next time. But hey! I got the number that won the first price!!! And I saw the old lady that won acting like an unpolite and rude Gollum when people told her to give me a book or two.

Btw, I loooooooooooooooooooooove all the things you sent me!!!! Tell a big THANKS! to your mum and sis! Im wearing the bracelet and I will look for a frame for the rabbit!

Hehehehehehe

Yeah, maybe next time. But hey! I got the number that won the first price!!! And I saw the old lady that won acting like an unpolite and rude Gollum when people told her to give me a book or two.

Btw, I loooooooooooooooooooooove all the things you sent me!!!! Tell a big THANKS! to your mum and sis! Im wearing the bracelet and I will look for a frame for the rabbit!

But she didin't? :blink:

Thanks! I will :naughty: Glad you liked the stuffs :teehee:

But she didin't? :blink:

Thanks! I will :naughty: Glad you liked the stuffs :teehee:

She didnt, thats why people told her a few things :naughty:

You are welcome! Havent taste the chocolate yet cause I have some toothache............ Nothing really bad, but its giving me headache too.

How was your day?

She didnt, thats why people told her a few things :naughty:

You are welcome! Havent taste the chocolate yet cause I have some toothache............ Nothing really bad, but its giving me headache too.

How was your day?

:sneaky2:

Oh, sorry about ya pain.. Hope it'll go away soon! I must warn ya - the chock is sweeeeeet :teehee:

My day was boring.. It warm, but there's no sun, so I can't sunbathing :huh: Cleaned my house, stayed out and now i'm here. It's sad how I waste my free time :huh:

How was yours?

:sneaky2:

Oh, sorry about ya pain.. Hope it'll go away soon! I must warn ya - the chock is sweeeeeet :teehee:

My day was boring.. It warm, but there's no sun, so I can't sunbathing :huh: Cleaned my house, stayed out and now i'm here. It's sad how I waste my free time :huh:

How was yours?

I hope it will go soon too, I need to taste those chocolates! And I dont really mind if they are really sweet! :biggrin2:

And you think you waste your free time??? Then, dont ask me. Here its pretty warm and sun comes and goes. I went to buy ice creams and 2 magazines. I was looking for something from MJ, but havent found anything, so :huh: Then came home, started to make a puzzle with my sisters and now Im here.

I hope it will go soon too, I need to taste those chocolates! And I dont really mind if they are really sweet! :biggrin2:

And you think you waste your free time??? Then, dont ask me. Here its pretty warm and sun comes and goes. I went to buy ice creams and 2 magazines. I was looking for something from MJ, but havent found anything, so :huh: Then came home, started to make a puzzle with my sisters and now Im here.

:biggrin2:

Uuu.. puzzle.. sounds like fun :aah: What's on it?

That's good point :naughty:

You know, I realised that PC is not my friend anymore.. He makes me bored :huh:

Thanks!

Really? Why??

Have to go now, see ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Edited by Isa