Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

I'll try to remember that :teehee:

They've been showing it before, but somehow I didn't watched it :naughty: Now they showing it again and I'm hooked :naughty: I like it alot :naughty:

:teehee:

Wow! I cant believe you havent seen it before. The show is amazing (if we dont count season 2, that was freaking weird) :aah:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I cant believe you havent seen it before. The show is amazing (if we dont count season 2, that was freaking weird) :aah:

Yeah, I was surprised how good this tv show was :naughty: Weird? Yeah, my friend told me that 1st one was prob the best of all :teehee:

Ok, got to go now. See ya! :huglove:

Yeah, I was surprised how good this tv show was :naughty: Weird? Yeah, my friend told me that 1st one was prob the best of all :teehee:

Ok, got to go now. See ya! :huglove:

I was surprise a lot too. Yep, weird. Too much new questions, no answers........The first one is the best, till now. I have just seen half of season 5, so............

Ok, see ya! :huglove:

Btw, my sisters say Labas!! :bye:

I was surprise a lot too. Yep, weird. Too much new questions, no answers........The first one is the best, till now. I have just seen half of season 5, so............

Ok, see ya! :huglove:

Btw, my sisters say Labas!! :bye:

:naughty: I like mysteries, but no asnwers? :sad:

I'll gona take some time to catch up all 5 seasons for me :naughty:

Haha, say Labas again :naughty:

Ok, now I'm seriously off :huglove:

:naughty: I like mysteries, but no asnwers? :sad:

I'll gona take some time to catch up all 5 seasons for me :naughty:

Haha, say Labas again :naughty:

Ok, now I'm seriously off :huglove:

I like misteries too, but I want some answers sometimes.

I know, it will be long :teehee:

They say Labas again! :teehee:

I like misteries too, but I want some answers sometimes.

I know, it will be long :teehee:

They say Labas again! :teehee:

I loved episode yesterday :naughty: Can't wait what's next :teehee:

Btw, speaking of misteries, have you heard about what happened in oldings thread? :blink:

I loved episode yesterday :naughty: Can't wait what's next :teehee:

Btw, speaking of misteries, have you heard about what happened in oldings thread? :blink:

Im glad you are loving Lost!

Nope, what happens??? Me wants to know.........

Im glad you are loving Lost!

Nope, what happens??? Me wants to know.........

Btw, I forgot to say "Yay!" that your going to Cádiz. But what's with the tickets? :blink:

Well. there's a thead.. I read 10 pages of it and it looks like that mods are getting some kind of benefits and stuff.. :blink: Other members wants equality.. And it looks like that thos ebenefits are free tickets to some of the shows.. :blink: And that's all.. Unless they're hiding something more.

Sorry, I was out for a bowl of sorrel's soup :teehee:

Btw, I forgot to say "Yay!" that your going to Cádiz. But what's with the tickets? :blink:

Well. there's a thead.. I read 10 pages of it and it looks like that mods are getting some kind of benefits and stuff.. :blink: Other members wants equality.. And it looks like that thos ebenefits are free tickets to some of the shows.. :blink: And that's all.. Unless they're hiding something more.

Sorry, I was out for a bowl of sorrel's soup :teehee:

Well, Cádiz is near the sea and tons of people go there on vacation, what happens?? That there are no train tickets, so I have to buy one to another city and then go there.......... This is crazy, Im not even sure if Cádiz will be my final destination......... But thanks!

Ah, yeah! I have read it now, a bit of it. I didnt knew anything like this happened here, but at some point, I imagine. The truth is they should tell us if they have bennefits, but well, I dont mind if they got anything cause they are doing a job and dont get paid, so.........

Well, Cádiz is near the sea and tons of people go there on vacation, what happens?? That there are no train tickets, so I have to buy one to another city and then go there.......... This is crazy, Im not even sure if Cádiz will be my final destination......... But thanks!

Ah, yeah! I have read it now, a bit of it. I didnt knew anything like this happened here, but at some point, I imagine. The truth is they should tell us if they have bennefits, but well, I dont mind if they got anything cause they are doing a job and dont get paid, so.........

Oh.. that sucks.. :boxed: When ya off?

I don't mind free tickets too after all this is what they get for their job here. That's pretty fair, I guess. But I think they had to tell that to everyone.. You see what happened when they didn't :aah:

Oh.. that sucks.. :boxed: When ya off?

I don't mind free tickets too after all this is what they get for their job here. That's pretty fair, I guess. But I think they had to tell that to everyone.. You see what happened when they didn't :aah:

Im not sure yet. But probably I wont come back till Tuesday...........

Yeah. Thats what I think. I dont mind if they get free tickets or a house near Mika's house, cause they do a job here. But I think the best way to not have problems like this, they should told us about that. You know? For example on the concert thread, they can always add a note: "We got free tickets from this or that person"

Im not sure yet. But probably I wont come back till Tuesday...........

Yeah. Thats what I think. I dont mind if they get free tickets or a house near Mika's house, cause they do a job here. But I think the best way to not have problems like this, they should told us about that. You know? For example on the concert thread, they can always add a note: "We got free tickets from this or that person"

Oh... And what you going to do there?

That's what other on the thread said.. :blink: They really should have told that to everybody.. unless there was soemthing more.. :boxed:

Oh... And what you going to do there?

That's what other on the thread said.. :blink: They really should have told that to everybody.. unless there was soemthing more.. :boxed:

I have to get some papers, sign some papers and all that. I have to do it before 15th, so maybe I will go on sunday and took Sunday and Monday as vacation :teehee: Im trying to convince my family to come with me.

Yep, but even if there was something more, they should have tell. They can always lie. but the thing is........... who was the one who told more than he/she could??

Btw, Soni bought a hamster for herself!! Is soooooooo cute :wub2:

I have to get some papers, sign some papers and all that. I have to do it before 15th, so maybe I will go on sunday and took Sunday and Monday as vacation :teehee: Im trying to convince my family to come with me.

Yep, but even if there was something more, they should have tell. They can always lie. but the thing is........... who was the one who told more than he/she could??

Btw, Soni bought a hamster for herself!! Is soooooooo cute :wub2:

Oh, right! :naughty: They don't wanna? I bet your sis would love to go :naughty:

I'm not really sure.. Maybe the thing that Diana left mods.. But really don't know.. Yeah, everything has to be clear to everyone.. Nothing should be stay unsaid. :thumb_yello:

Awww! Really? :wub2:

Oh, right! :naughty: They don't wanna? I bet your sis would love to go :naughty:

I'm not really sure.. Maybe the thing that Diana left mods.. But really don't know.. Yeah, everything has to be clear to everyone.. Nothing should be stay unsaid. :thumb_yello:

Awww! Really? :wub2:

Is not that they dont want to come. Is that is gonna be a bit expensive and they have to think about it........... Yeah, both my sis want to come, but they dont have money.

I didnt knew Diana left the mods. Do you know why??

I hope all this will be solved and clear soon. This place has always been really pacefull.

Yes! Its white and grey and its call Yamper (read like jumper):wub2:

Is not that they dont want to come. Is that is gonna be a bit expensive and they have to think about it........... Yeah, both my sis want to come, but they dont have money.

I didnt knew Diana left the mods. Do you know why??

I hope all this will be solved and clear soon. This place has always been really pacefull.

Yes! Its white and grey and its call Yamper (read like jumper):wub2:

Damn those money! :sneaky2:

I.. don't know why she did so :blink: Really, no idea :blink:

Yeah, it was.. But the same thing happened in one lithuanian forum about the sims2 where I was mod. Everybody started to hate us, because, as they said, we like one people and hate others.. You know, like we had "the chosen-ones" or smth.. But that's nonsence! :aah: Everything ended up with the close of that forum.. :boxed: I hope nothing like this will happend here..

Ohhh.. even that sounds sweet :wub2:

Damn those money! :sneaky2:

I.. don't know why she did so :blink: Really, no idea :blink:

Yeah, it was.. But the same thing happened in one lithuanian forum about the sims2 where I was mod. Everybody started to hate us, because, as they said, we like one people and hate others.. You know, like we had "the chosen-ones" or smth.. But that's nonsence! :aah: Everything ended up with the close of that forum.. :boxed: I hope nothing like this will happend here..

Ohhh.. even that sounds sweet :wub2:

Im in!!! Im accepted on Cádiz!!! :boing:

Yep, stupid money...............

I bet so, I dont think anyone will know that, dont you think??

Yep, those things happens. Its normal that you get along with some people and with some not. but that doesnt mean anything. I dont think MFC will be closed. This place is really big and the war had to be inmense!

I know. He is sooooooooo small. And has been sleeping all day long.:wub2:

Im in!!! Im accepted on Cádiz!!! :boing:

Yep, stupid money...............

I bet so, I dont think anyone will know that, dont you think??

Yep, those things happens. Its normal that you get along with some people and with some not. but that doesnt mean anything. I dont think MFC will be closed. This place is really big and the war had to be inmense!

I know. He is sooooooooo small. And has been sleeping all day long.:wub2:

Yay! Congrats! :yay: Sveikinu! :teehee:

But that means... you'll be gone? :tears:

There was a masive forum, but not as masive as this one, but still.. Sometimes I really miss it.. :wub2:

Awww.. I'd really love to see him! :wub2:

Got to go now. See ya! :huglove:

Edited by Foxxy

Yay! Congrats! :yay: Sveikinu! :teehee:

But that means... you'll be gone? :tears:

There was a masive forum, but not as masive as this one, but still.. Sometimes I really miss it.. :wub2:

Awww.. I'd really love to see him! :wub2:

Thanks!!! :wub2:

I will be gone for a few days, dont worry. And, when I move there.......... Im not sure. I will try to get a laptop before leaving. As a job.

Well, Im not sure then, but hope this place wont be closed......... I understand you, I used to be on another forum. Never posted cause people wasnt on the mood for newbies......... But I miss reading at that place.

I will show you a pic as soon as he wakes up and Soni gets to take him a pic.

Thanks!!! :wub2:

I will be gone for a few days, dont worry. And, when I move there.......... Im not sure. I will try to get a laptop before leaving. As a job.

Well, Im not sure then, but hope this place wont be closed......... I understand you, I used to be on another forum. Never posted cause people wasnt on the mood for newbies......... But I miss reading at that place.

I will show you a pic as soon as he wakes up and Soni gets to take him a pic.

Oh.. I hope so :wub2:

Oh, that's a shame.. :blink: I have forum myself and I know, that some newbies afraid to post, cuz others knows each other and they don't :blink: I was a bit scared to post here, cuz it's prob first foreign forum for me, but I come over my fears :naughty: And I'm really glad for it :naughty:

Btw, as a ex-mod I know how these mods feels, when everybody's adding shi*t on you just because they don't know the real situation and starts to act like they know all or they just wants to know the true. It's all the missunderstanding. Hope you get what I meant. Anyway.. people over here are very understandable so I bet there's nothing to worry about :aah:

Oh ok.. :wub2:

Oh.. I hope so :wub2:

Oh, that's a shame.. :blink: I have forum myself and I know, that some newbies afraid to post, cuz others knows each other and they don't :blink: I was a bit scared to post here, cuz it's prob first foreign forum for me, but I come over my fears :naughty: And I'm really glad for it :naughty:

Btw, as a ex-mod I know how these mods feels, when everybody's adding shi*t on you just because they don't know the real situation and starts to act like they know all or they just wants to know the true. It's all the missunderstanding. Hope you get what I meant. Anyway.. people over here are very understandable so I bet there's nothing to worry about :aah:

Oh ok.. :wub2:

Well, anything went fine and Im here, at least, at my home. Tired but Im home. Here is the thing: I had everything packed and decided to spent the day yesterday at the riverside with my family when 2 bees stang me!!! I had an alergic reaction and spent the whole night at hospital, on a village I dont know. I lost my train and today was the last day!!! (I had just 2 days.........) so I have to wait till september.................

I know what you mean. Thats why telling things clearly is the answer to this problems. It will be better to tell the truth before people knowing things.......

Btw, I love your new siggy. There are new pics of Mika??

Well, anything went fine and Im here, at least, at my home. Tired but Im home. Here is the thing: I had everything packed and decided to spent the day yesterday at the riverside with my family when 2 bees stang me!!! I had an alergic reaction and spent the whole night at hospital, on a village I dont know. I lost my train and today was the last day!!! (I had just 2 days.........) so I have to wait till september.................

I know what you mean. Thats why telling things clearly is the answer to this problems. It will be better to tell the truth before people knowing things.......

Btw, I love your new siggy. There are new pics of Mika??

Om my God! I'm so sorry to heard that :shocked: Life sucks sometimes :huh: But you're better now? :wub2: And those bees.. Damn, I hate ALL bugs :sneaky2:

My foot hurst again.. I went to city today with my new shoes.. It was good at first, but then it started to hurt very bad and now I'm bare, cuz no matter what I put on my foot - it hurts :aah:

Thanks! There were some :wub2:

Om my God! I'm so sorry to heard that :shocked: Life sucks sometimes :huh: But you're better now? :wub2: And those bees.. Damn, I hate ALL bugs :sneaky2:

My foot hurst again.. I went to city today with my new shoes.. It was good at first, but then it started to hurt very bad and now I'm bare, cuz no matter what I put on my foot - it hurts :aah:

Thanks! There were some :wub2:

Thanks :wub2: Yes, Im great, but tired........... Havent sleep in more than a day, but I cant sleep now.......

Really??? Why dont you go to doctor??? Maybe its something worst than you think........ And put ice on it hun!

Oh! I havent seen them.......

Thanks :wub2: Yes, Im great, but tired........... Havent sleep in more than a day, but I cant sleep now.......

Really??? Why dont you go to doctor??? Maybe its something worst than you think........ And put ice on it hun!

Oh! I havent seen them.......

I'm glad you're better :wub2: And I hope you'll sleep well tonight :teehee:

Naaah, it's nothing, it's because my shoes were new and I wore them for the first time. I could add that they are on high heel, but that's really nothing. It'll go away :thumb_yello:

Then here ya go. Btw, have you noticed that he change his hairdo? He brushes his hair back now :teehee:

pegasus_LARGE_t_661_5446290.jpg

wi0plk.jpg

I'm glad you're better :wub2: And I hope you'll sleep well tonight :teehee:

Naaah, it's nothing, it's because my shoes were new and I wore them for the first time. I could add that they are on high heel, but that's really nothing. It'll go away :thumb_yello:

Then here ya go. Btw, have you noticed that he change his hairdo? He brushes his hair back now :teehee:

pegasus_LARGE_t_661_5446290.jpg

wi0plk.jpg

Thanks! Im sure too, Im so tired and had an horrible night, nothing better to sleep tight!

Oh, thats great then. Hope your foot will be better tomorrow, and dont wear those new shoes in a few days if its necessary, ok?

Wow!! Me loves them!! And yeah, I noticed that, the new hairdo looks great :wub2: