Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-3

babuccia

Thanks!

Really? Why??

I got nothing to do with it :naughty: He's so slow, it takes on my nervs :naughty: I go here, on my forum, on facebook, myspace, last.fm, twitter and then.. I got nothing what to do :huh:

See ya! :huglove:

Edited by Foxxy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got nothing to do with it :naughty: He's so slow, it takes on my nervs :naughty: I go here, on my forum, on facebook, myspace, last.fm, twitter and then.. I got nothing what to do :huh:

See ya! :huglove:

Oh my.......... You still have problems with it??? Hope your parents will buy a new pc sometime. Its gonna be harder to do homeworks without a proper pc.........

Btw, I bought something for ya..........

Oh my.......... You still have problems with it??? Hope your parents will buy a new pc sometime. Its gonna be harder to do homeworks without a proper pc.........

Btw, I bought something for ya..........

Yeah, it's not going to be better :huh: Me hopes so too :aah:

:teehee:

Yes! Im here!!!

How are ya?

I'm ... umm.. I don't know.. :blink: I just tried to put on some clothes I use to wear last year and I realised.. that I don't fit them :blink: Oh my..

How are you?

I'm ... umm.. I don't know.. :blink: I just tried to put on some clothes I use to wear last year and I realised.. that I don't fit them :blink: Oh my..

How are you?

Really???? Im sure its because you have grown up! :roftl: Dont worry for that.

Im half melted. I cant stand this hot! I havent slept for days!

Btw, did I told ya that I dont mind that your mum bought me some basketball things??? I like basket as much as football! :biggrin2:

Really???? Im sure its because you have grown up! :roftl: Dont worry for that.

Im half melted. I cant stand this hot! I havent slept for days!

Btw, did I told ya that I dont mind that your mum bought me some basketball things??? I like basket as much as football! :biggrin2:

Oh, That wouild be great, cuz I don't feel that big :blink:

It's hot here too... I sped all day outside, cuz it's not that hot there how it is inside :aah: Oh, and I want to get a nice tan :naughty:

Really? Oh, than is good.. I was a bit worried that you might not like it or it could be useless to you :naughty:

Oh, That wouild be great, cuz I don't feel that big :blink:

It's hot here too... I sped all day outside, cuz it's not that hot there how it is inside :aah: Oh, and I want to get a nice tan :naughty:

Really? Oh, than is good.. I was a bit worried that you might not like it or it could be useless to you :naughty:

Hehehe! Its great to grow up!

Oh! Thats great cause here is as hot inside than outside..... And I never get tan :blink: So thats a shame.

Are you serious??? This year is the Eurobasket! Guess which one is my second team?? :das:

Im home alone........... :fisch:

Hehehe! Its great to grow up!

Oh! Thats great cause here is as hot inside than outside..... And I never get tan :blink: So thats a shame.

Are you serious??? This year is the Eurobasket! Guess which one is my second team?? :das:

Im home alone........... :fisch:

OOo... so that's why you're so early today :naughty: I just woke up :teehee:

It's cold today.. No sun :blink:

Second team? Lithuanian? Lie-tu-va! Lie-tu-va! *cheering* :aah:

OOo... so that's why you're so early today :naughty: I just woke up :teehee:

It's cold today.. No sun :blink:

Second team? Lithuanian? Lie-tu-va! Lie-tu-va! *cheering* :aah:

Yes, thats why Im here so early! But I will have to go in 30minutes cause have to make lunch for grandma.

Really??? Here its reallu sunny and hot! I almost died today twice!

Yes, first is Spain! Lie-tu-va!!!

Yes, thats why Im here so early! But I will have to go in 30minutes cause have to make lunch for grandma.

Really??? Here its reallu sunny and hot! I almost died today twice!

Yes, first is Spain! Lie-tu-va!!!

Oh.. so you're with your grandma?

Send me some heat :naughty: And.. don't die, ok? :blink:

:teehee: How are you this morning, besides dying? :naughty:

Oh.. so you're with your grandma?

Send me some heat :naughty: And.. don't die, ok? :blink:

:teehee: How are you this morning, besides dying? :naughty:

Yes............ She is a pain on the a*s

I will love to, but I cant :teehee: That will be great!

Well, I wanted to translate something I bought for ya cause I havent started and I havent done anything more than looking to vids and post here.

I will be back in a hour or two, ok? See ya!

Yes............ She is a pain on the a*s

I will love to, but I cant :teehee: That will be great!

Well, I wanted to translate something I bought for ya cause I havent started and I havent done anything more than looking to vids and post here.

I will be back in a hour or two, ok? See ya!

Common! At leats one ray of sun! :tears:

What vids you were watching? :naughty:

Ok! I'll try to be here on that time too :teehee:

Common! At leats one ray of sun! :tears:

What vids you were watching? :naughty:

Ok! I'll try to be here on that time too :teehee:

Ok, I catched one, will send it now! :wink2:

Michael Jackson. Now I dont feel like watching any other thing.

Ok! :thumb_yello: I will wait!

Ok, I catched one, will send it now! :wink2:

Michael Jackson. Now I dont feel like watching any other thing.

Ok! :thumb_yello: I will wait!

Oh.. Thought so..

Sorry that I didn't come back yesterday.. We all went to see my dad's mum and then we visited the place where my dad use to live his early years and then they started to party and we were stuck there till the midnight... :sneaky2:

Oh.. Thought so..

Sorry that I didn't come back yesterday.. We all went to see my dad's mum and then we visited the place where my dad use to live his early years and then they started to party and we were stuck there till the midnight... :sneaky2:

Dont worry. I was here and, when I saw you werent, I started to translate that, so I was kinda busy :aah: Sorry to hear you got stuck on a party you seems to dislike.

Dont worry. I was here and, when I saw you werent, I started to translate that, so I was kinda busy :aah: Sorry to hear you got stuck on a party you seems to dislike.

Oh, great your not here :sneaky2:

I'm glad you had something to do :naughty: Yeah, it was really boring there.. :sneaky2: And my foot was hurt, so it was double dislikeful :sneaky2:

Oh, great your not here :sneaky2:

I'm glad you had something to do :naughty: Yeah, it was really boring there.. :sneaky2: And my foot was hurt, so it was double dislikeful :sneaky2:

Hel................. Oh, well.................. :boxed:

Sorry to hear that, I suffer at those things too, I cant stand my relatives. Hope your foot is better today. A mosquito bite me on the eye and its swolen and red................... :boxed: :boxed:

Hel................. Oh, well.................. :boxed:

Sorry to hear that, I suffer at those things too, I cant stand my relatives. Hope your foot is better today. A mosquito bite me on the eye and its swolen and red................... :boxed: :boxed:

You're online :boing:

Yeah, it's better today! I can wear shoes again with no pain! :naughty:

Oh my.. I hate mosquitos :sneaky2: It's raining all day, so I haven't seen them :aah:

You're online :boing:

Yeah, it's better today! I can wear shoes again with no pain! :naughty:

Oh my.. I hate mosquitos :sneaky2: It's raining all day, so I haven't seen them :aah:

And you too!!! :teehee:

Thats great! Im glad!

I hate them too. They bite me a lot last week, the eye was just a part of the hell...........

Im angry!!!! I have the chance to met the guys who play the Weasly twins this sunday, on Madrid, but as I probably will need the money to give papers for school on monday (I will have to go to the city cause I cant send them by post) I cant go!! :sneaky2:

And you too!!! :teehee:

Thats great! Im glad!

I hate them too. They bite me a lot last week, the eye was just a part of the hell...........

Im angry!!!! I have the chance to met the guys who play the Weasly twins this sunday, on Madrid, but as I probably will need the money to give papers for school on monday (I will have to go to the city cause I cant send them by post) I cant go!! :sneaky2:

:pinkbow:

But eye? How? That must be bloody akward :blink:

Weasly twins!? Oh my.. :sneaky2: Don't know what to say... :huh:

:pinkbow:

But eye? How? That must be bloody akward :blink:

Weasly twins!? Oh my.. :sneaky2: Don't know what to say... :huh:

Yes, that mosquito has weird taste :roftl: And that hurts a bit........

Yes, thw Weasly twins!!! Oh my........ Im not sure but I think I wanna cry! :naughty: I mean, I want to met them so badly!!! And have my books signed!! And I cant go cause they were coming on 9th and now, they are coming on 12th.............

Yes, that mosquito has weird taste :roftl: And that hurts a bit........

Yes, thw Weasly twins!!! Oh my........ Im not sure but I think I wanna cry! :naughty: I mean, I want to met them so badly!!! And have my books signed!! And I cant go cause they were coming on 9th and now, they are coming on 12th.............

Yeah, weird :roftl:

Damn, I wish we could devide ourself at the moments like this :naughty: