What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh! What're you going to read!?

(Is wondering if she is seriously still reading those over again)

No, I did that like two weeks ago :naughty:

I'm reading "The Historian" right now, which is about vampires and history. I sort of just skim the detailed, historic parts :naughty:

just came back from school...i'm trying not to fall asleep because i have to go to extra-geography class.

why did i sign up for those classes :hair: *goes to bang her head to the wall*

Waiting for next Tuesday's English lecture.. I think I'm in love with my lecturer :wub2:

OMG!!! I did that in High School -- we had a sub for like a week.... and he was SO :das: -- i could not wait for the next day!!!!

OMG!!! I did that in High School -- we had a sub for like a week.... and he was SO :das: -- i could not wait for the next day!!!!

Hehe :naughty: it certainly makes the academic world more interesting doesn't it? :bleh:

I only have him Tuesdays and Wednesdays though and won't have him after Nov 17 :crybaby: I miss him already...

Hehe :naughty: it certainly makes the academic world more interesting doesn't it? :bleh:

I only have him Tuesdays and Wednesdays though and won't have him after Nov 17 :crybaby: I miss him already...

ha ha ha!!! He MUST be hott!!! Mine was -- and he was gay, that made him all the more appealing.... and he was SO flirty on top of that -- aren't all the gay guys just big ole flirts!!! :das:

ha ha ha!!! He MUST be hott!!! Mine was -- and he was gay, that made him all the more appealing.... and he was SO flirty on top of that -- aren't all the gay guys just big ole flirts!!! :das:

Gay you say? You like a challenge I guess :naughty: Hehe no I have to say I've fancied a few gay guys in my time too, they have great hair! :wub2:

I think what makes my lecturer so appealing is his English accent, oh I adore it :wub2: and he is a brilliant lecturer, so clear and so smart and intelligent, I find that so hot :wub2: *sigh* haha :roftl:

Gay you say? You like a challenge I guess :naughty: Hehe no I have to say I've fancied a few gay guys in my time too, they have great hair! :wub2:

I think what makes my lecturer so appealing is his English accent, oh I adore it :wub2: and he is a brilliant lecturer, so clear and so smart and intelligent, I find that so hot :wub2: *sigh* haha :roftl:

ha! I dunno about that! :roftl: They do have great hair, huh! OMR -- who could resist an English accent? Not me! :das: