Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Mika with a real gun. that would be scary :aah:

Defo. I can see him in a concert, looking at the crowd, and then someone suddenly screams 'I wanna have your babies!' and he (Mika) takes his gun from his pocket, and points at the crowd. 'Who was that?' he says in a scary, angry voice. No anwer came. Mika fires his gun, once, twice.. Again, again, again. Death everywhere. Then he suddely stops. He puts his gun back in his pocket, and starts speeking again: 'Gosh, I hate those histerical fangirls. There even worse than MFCers.' And he starts playing Grace Kelly.

:mf_rosetinted:

Defo. I can see him in a concert, looking at the crowd, and then someone suddenly screams 'I wanna have your babies!' and he (Mika) takes his gun from his pocket, and points at the crowd. 'Who was that?' he says in a scary, angry voice. No anwer came. Mika fires his gun, once, twice.. Again, again, again. Death everywhere. Then he suddely stops. He puts his gun back in his pocket, and starts speeking again: 'Gosh, I hate those histerical fangirls. There even worse than MFCers.' And he starts playing Grace Kelly.

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: yeah, i can totally see that :roftl: scary. i must remember never to tell Mika that i want his babies:roftl:

Oh yes. Like that. :roftl:

i'm gonna have really scary nightmares:roftl:

i'm standing in the crowd and everything is quiet. Mika smiles his oh so amazing smile and i suddenly shout' Mika! i want to have your babies!!

Mika glares at me and pulls out a gun. he walks towards the edge of the stage and jumps. he lands on his feet with the gun still pointed at me. the crowd parts and there is a big gap for Mika to walk through. i start walking backwards. i stumble and fall over. Mika is really close now, but i can't move. he stands over and points the gun.' what did you say?' he growls.

i jump up and run away. with Mika right behind me, throwing lollipops at thr back of my head. i stop and pick one up to thow back at him. he catches it and looks at it. ' ohhh my favourite flavour!' he says and unwrapping it and putting it in his mouth.' here. Tayler, have a plastic gun for being my favourite fan' he says, chucking it and winking at me, walking back to the stage. i turn the gun and examine it, its plastic. ' haha. very funny Mika' i say, whilst everyone laughs at me.

then i wake up. :mf_rosetinted:

Whoa. :roftl: I would like to have such a dream. You get a present! :naughty:

:roftl: yeah, but everyone would laugh at you.

i think Mika is too sweet to even hit a fan on purpose.:wub2:

anyway, Mika should know by now not to take MFCers seriously on subjects of this manner:roftl:

:roftl: yeah, but everyone would laugh at you.

i think Mika is too sweet to even hit a fan on purpose.:wub2:

anyway, Mika should know by now not to take MFCers seriously on subjects of this manner:roftl:

Ah yah, but you've got his plastic gun! :naughty:

Hm.. Maybe. :naughty:

I hope he knows. :mf_rosetinted:

Ah yah, but you've got his plastic gun! :naughty:

Hm.. Maybe. :naughty:

I hope he knows. :mf_rosetinted:

i hope he knows too. otherwise Mika could read this and say, i don't want those girls to be fans! they are NEVER allowed to any of my gigs forever.

:roftl:

Or he thinks we are funny and gives us free tickets. :mf_rosetinted:

ooh yeah. thats cool.

or he thinks we are just plain crazy and gives us loads of free stuff to get us to stay away from him:roftl:

my half sister (who is a massive b*tch) was just here & about 30 minutes or so ago she was using my computer to check her emails & when she clicked off she saw the wallpaper I have of Mika (him topless with his mouth wide open & drumsticks in his hands) and she was like who is that? & I went over to the screen & said oh, that's Mika & she was like he's weird looking isn't he & i was like no:sneaky2: *trying not to flatten her*:bash::wags_finger::mad3:

Conversation with me and my 7 year old cousin. She's so cute:wub2:

Cousin: (Watching the PDP DVD) Carlota... Who is this man?:blink:

Me: Oh, it's Mika hun! Don't you know him?

Cousin: Oooh yeah, Mickey! I wuub him:wub2:

Me: Errr no:roftl: He's a singer, Mika! Mickey is the cartoon!

Cousin: Aaaaah:teehee:

my half sister (who is a massive b*tch) was just here & about 30 minutes or so ago she was using my computer to check her emails & when she clicked off she saw the wallpaper I have of Mika (him topless with his mouth wide open & drumsticks in his hands) and she was like who is that? & I went over to the screen & said oh, that's Mika & she was like he's weird looking isn't he & i was like no:sneaky2: *trying not to flatten her*:bash::wags_finger::mad3:

Oh. You should have!

Conversation with me and my 7 year old cousin. She's so cute:wub2:

Cousin: (Watching the PDP DVD) Carlota... Who is this man?:blink:

Me: Oh, it's Mika hun! Don't you know him?

Cousin: Oooh yeah, Mickey! I wuub him:wub2:

Me: Errr no:roftl: He's a singer, Mika! Mickey is the cartoon!

Cousin: Aaaaah:teehee:

ahhhh sweet . that is so cute!

Oh. You should have!
Believe me I'd have loved to but she is very violent & would've decked me one far worse! she isn't very nice my sister If i gave her a small light slap she'd hit me so hard my head would nearly fly off my shoulders!:boxed:

Dad: Good news! Your Mother is having a baby.

Sister Georgia: Yay!

Me: Oh, nice! Thought of any names yet?

(Mom walks into the room)

Mom: No, Alice, we're not calling him/her Mika!!! :wags_finger:

Me: ?! :naughty: :teehee fisch

ahahaha your mum obviosuly knows you & your love of Mika all too well:biggrin2: tell her Mika is a gorgeous name :wub2:

she could call it michael if it was a boy or micaela if it's a girl & it could be shortened to Mika/Mica? just a suggestion lol:roftl::naughty:

Believe me I'd have loved to but she is very violent & would've decked me one far worse! she isn't very nice my sister If i gave her a small light slap she'd hit me so hard my head would nearly fly off my shoulders!:boxed:

ahahaha your mum obviosuly knows you & your love of Mika all too well:biggrin2: tell her Mika is a gorgeous name :wub2:

she could call it michael if it was a boy or micaela if it's a girl & it could be shortened to Mika/Mica? just a suggestion lol:roftl::naughty:

When I have a girl I want to name her Micaela. Nothing to do with it almost being Mika's name or being my 2nd name but I just like it. :pinkbow:

This happened the other night:

My mum watching the "On est pas couchés" video of Mika :

her : You were right girl, he's so charming. Even clearly attractive!

me : :shocked: (did I hear what she said????)

her : And clever. And grateful.

me : (can't answer, still too shocked :biggrin2:)

her : actually I'm glad you like him cuz he's so much better than lots of other pop stars...

Haha this is so funny!:roftl:

Soon your mum will be the one going to his gigs while you're left at home to watch the house!:naughty: