Mika's Wordless Interveiw

pianogirlsammy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Armpit fart.I just said.:lol3:

lmao very funny I suppose it does kinda look a little like that at a glance lmao:roftl:

that one & number 9 are the one's that baffled the heck out of me as to what he was trying to say

Armpit fart.I just said.:lol3:

I meant what did you think the armpit fart meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

i posted one more pic from this photo session in the photo session section on my gallery. :wink2: I cannot remember precisely where, sorry: try and look in latest uploaded (link in my sig). i have uploaded a lot this time and I am too lazy to look for it :naughty:

I meant what did you think the armpit fart meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

I don't know, I thought he was being random.:roftl:

Like when they said "What was your favourite subject at school?" he said Wellies.

6. Everybody compares you to Freddie Mercury again and again. Make a Freddie for us, please!

3057.jpg

7. Okay, we’ve understood. Next question: Did you replace Robbie Williams as the (only) big popstar in England?

3058.jpg

8. Give us an advice, please: What should we do when listening to your music?

3059.jpg

9. Whats the best thing about being famous?

3060.jpg

:o:mf_lustslow: xD i LOVE that!!!