Johnny Flynn

Aurelien

Hello all !:thumb_yello:

I JUST discovered this guy!

He's 25 and from South London, he's very into Johnny Cash and country music. His melodies are beautiful and his voice is unique. (and he's amazingly good looking:mf_lustslow:)

Check out his songs, he's great !

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but...he looks like you , aurelien!:blush-anim-cl:

powerful voice...very enjoyable to listen:thumb_yello:

and i'm very interested in the marionette....

thanks!

and....:blush-anim-cl: i've just discovered the amazing video in your sig..sorry, i'm a bit late....

i didn't know you could film all that, you lucky chick!:wink2:

and i'm grateful you shared, it was so good to see all those familiar faces in the crowd!:punk:

i loved also how you could film the madness of first row running!!!:naughty:

hi frenchies.... :bye:

haha christine i like how the mika quote about ammonia apples in your sig ties in with the apple on mikas shirt :naughty: very clever

Well it was nice of Mika to talk about the apples after I Photoshopped one onto his vest. Very convenient. :naughty:

Well it was nice of Mika to talk about the apples after I Photoshopped one onto his vest. Very convenient. :naughty:

The thing about the Apples is that they smelled good

when we first brought them in here, but now they just

smell of ammonia.

do you think it was said on purpose?did you (the apples) think it was or not at all?

do you think it was said on purpose?did you (the apples) think it was or not at all?

Well I thought about this at the time and the other night when you were talking about performatives.

I sort of feel the same way as violet that it doesn't matter what really motivated him especially since it is virtually unknowable. Even being able to ask Mika is not sufficient because I don't trust him to be truthful about such things. Our relationship with Mika is pretty much 100% fantasy anyway so you can project whatever you want onto his actions and it may be true or may not.

I did remark at the time how convenient it was that he did not say "apples" or "an apple" or "some apples" but "THE apples". It made for a perfect quote that wouldn't have meant much with a slightly different phrasing.

I do know Mika has knowledge of the MFC apples and the appleman thread. That much is not just my imagination.

Well I thought about this at the time and the other night when you were talking about performatives.

I sort of feel the same way as violet that it doesn't matter what really motivated him especially since it is virtually unknowable. Even being able to ask Mika is not sufficient because I don't trust him to be truthful about such things. Our relationship with Mika is pretty much 100% fantasy anyway so you can project whatever you want onto his actions and it may be true or may not.

I did remark at the time how convenient it was that he did not say "apples" or "an apple" or "some apples" but "THE apples". It made for a perfect quote that wouldn't have meant much with a slightly different phrasing.

I do know Mika has knowledge of the MFC apples and the appleman thread. That much is not just my imagination.

first:lmao

then...since he is a singer and since he blogs and the blogs are related to fans and some of the fans called themselves apples and since he knows it i just thought it could be like a game, and i have absolutely zero reason to imagine/have a fantasy about it since im not an apple myself, i just thought it could/can absolutely make sense...when he posts something like love is a dog from hell well excuse me but it says it ALL

NOW the question is: is it important? and the answer is:no it isnt!

its just about a game, about some fun

im sure you see

we take fun from what we have, we play, maybe im wrong

first:lmao

Well seriously, this is the inherent problem with his Q&A idea since I don't trust his answers. :naughty:

Although it seems like a moot point now since he appears to have lost interest in answering questions at all.

its just about a game, about some fun

im sure you see

we take fun from what we have, we play, maybe im wrong

Oh yes for sure. I think honestly that the apple comment wasn't directed at anyone especially since he's not responsible for the apples being there. We have had something delivered to him before so certainly if he'd drawn attention to that it would have been a different story.

I've got my own little games with Mika. Some possibly real, some possibly wishful thinking. But I think absolutely that Mika responds to his fans and he does it often.

i'm confused lol seriously i've been on here a few months now and never heard a thing about apples.. excuse my ignorance... could someone explain?

It's a group of people who spend time in the appleman thread.

Sorry for the thread hijack Aurelien. :blush-anim-cl: I did quite enjoy your video!

Hello all !:thumb_yello:

I JUST discovered this guy!

He's 25 and from South London, he's very into Johnny Cash and country music. His melodies are beautiful and his voice is unique. (and he's amazingly good looking:mf_lustslow:)

Check out his songs, he's great !

:shocked: johnny cash!!

:shocked: relived!!

LOVE IT!!! LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!

thanks! :mf_lustslow:

:naughty:

Is he doing any London gigs...say around November 30? :naughty:

He's playing at the Scala on Oct 30th.. And there are no more tickets!!!:boxed::boxed:

I've listened to "tickle me pink" about a milllion times now, its amazing. He has so much charisma. He's an actor as well, a theatre actor.:thumb_yello:

He's playing at the Scala on Oct 30th.. And there are no more tickets!!!:boxed::boxed:

I've listened to "tickle me pink" about a milllion times now, its amazing. He has so much charisma. He's an actor as well, a theatre actor.:thumb_yello:

You'll still be able to get tickets from somewhere....even scalpers at the doors...they have loooads of spares floating around outside Scala usually. I'd wanna go to it.

I downloaded 'Tickle Me Pink' back in the beginning of June as iTunes free single of the week and there is something about it that I really like. I hear the Cash influence in it which may be the reason I like it (Since I'm a big Johnny Cash fan...)

I wanted to go to his in-store album signing/performance in New York last month but they changed the date to a couple of days after I left so I couldn't make it :(

And no I still haven't got round to seeing the video! I might download it on my iPod now actually!