Daily routine: Does Mika...

willywonka

I wonder if on a daily basis, does Mika...

*make his own bed?

*makes his own tea/orange juice?

*(We know he can't cook) can he make an hotdog?

*(We know he doesn't have his driving license) can he still get in the subway?

Curiosity killed the cat, i know, but...;)

*no, he just throws himself back into it at the end of the day

*he buys iced tea and pours oj from the carton

*no,the skin is tricky to get on the sausagemeat...he can however make toast&nutella

*subway restaurants do not require driving licenses, so he can still get his footlongs never fear..... sandwiches that is :mf_rosetinted:

curiosity didnt kill the cat, it was the acid in the barrel that killed it :wink2:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*no, he just throws himself back into it at the end of the day

*he buys iced tea and pours oj from the carton

*no,the skin is tricky to get on the sausagemeat...he can however make toast&nutella

*subway restaurants do not require driving licenses, so he can still get his footlongs never fear..... sandwiches that is :mf_rosetinted:

curiosity didnt kill the cat, it was the acid in the barrel that killed it :wink2:

:roftl:

i always knew mika needed his footlongs.

:lmfao:

• 2 months later...
moving from sweet to savory?? neeeeeever :mf_rosetinted:

however both are somewhat phallic:naughty:

pffft yeah indeed they are :lmfao: *wonders what other things he could sing about?* banana's maybe?:roftl:

here's some new lyrics for him...

sucking too hard on your ba na na oh loves gonna get you down

sucking to hard on your ba na na oh loves gonna get you down

say love say love oh love's gonna get you down

say love say love oh loves gonna get you down

It could be a big hit methinks :lmfao:

Edited by DarkLight

I wonder if on a daily basis, does Mika...

*make his own bed?

*makes his own tea/orange juice?

*(We know he can't cook) can he make an hotdog?

*(We know he doesn't have his driving license) can he still get in the subway?

Curiosity killed the cat, i know, but...;)

Well I know he can cook a stir fry thingy, because he cooked one for Es Devlin on the PDP Doc. Since she didn't die of poisoning, I asume he cooked it okay!

Well I know he can cook a stir fry thingy, because he cooked one for Es Devlin on the PDP Doc. Since she didn't die of poisoning, I asume he cooked it okay!

You're right Marylin but by then when i wrote it we haven't seen the PDP DVD yet and Mika himself said in an interview he couldn't cook, but i guess that thingy like us say was fine coz SB is still alive...lol...

But does he make his bed or pour out his own juice???? Is the Mikamaid urban myth just a myth?

Possibilities are endless!

He has a duvet so he just pulls it up.

He pours his own orange juice, but sends his mum out to Costa for tea and coffee.

Hot dogs aren't very popular in the UK but he does make his own bacon sandwiches.

It's called the tube in London and he still takes it as no one recognises him much. Sometimes he takes a cab if he is late though.

Totally agree :naughty:

:floor::clap:

carla, no offence but i love how newbie you are in the first few posts :roftl: i remeber being a newbie i had no idea what i was doing :lol3:

I still have no idea of what i'm doing but now i learned to disguise it pretty well lol...

I'm a mutt...but aren't we all?

I still have no idea of what i'm doing but now i learned to disguise it pretty well lol...

I'm a mutt...but aren't we all?

lol well I'm an oldbie (is that even a word? well it is now lol)

I think i just about know what I'm doing here lol:naughty:

yeah I'm a mutt a major one at that!!!:naughty:

what???......................

offence when you say it sounds like a fence said/pronounced ah fence not ay fence so I said I don't take offence (a fence) I prefer gates myself

daft english joke matey:naughty::roftl::lmfao:

I'm an alien, but:

-ce, -se

Nouns ending in -ce with -se verb forms: American English and British English both retain the noun/verb distinction in advice / advise and device / devise, but American English has abandoned the distinction with licence / license and practice / practise (where the two words in each pair are homophones) that British spelling retains. American English uses practice and license for both meanings.

Also, American English has kept the Anglo-French spelling for defense and offense, which are usually defence and offence in British English; similarly there are the American pretense and British pretence; but derivatives such as defensive, offensive, and pretension are always thus spelled in both systems

British humour is chinese to me matey lol

I got it before chants ;)

Just needed to know how d'ya spell it coz i'm doing a translation of a book about differences in spelling between US and UK for 5 weeks now, and got curious about ce or se...;)