Daily routine: Does Mika...

willywonka

I wonder if on a daily basis, does Mika...

*make his own bed?

*makes his own tea/orange juice?

*(We know he can't cook) can he make an hotdog?

*(We know he doesn't have his driving license) can he still get in the subway?

Curiosity killed the cat, i know, but...;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a duvet so he just pulls it up.

He pours his own orange juice, but sends his mum out to Costa for tea and coffee.

Hot dogs aren't very popular in the UK but he does make his own bacon sandwiches.

It's called the tube in London and he still takes it as no one recognises him much. Sometimes he takes a cab if he is late though.

He pours his own orange juice, but sends his mum out to Costa for tea and coffee.

Hot dogs aren't very popular in the UK but he does make his own bacon sandwiches.

It's called the tube in London and he still takes it as no one recognises him much. Sometimes he takes a cab if he is late though.

Speak for yourself, I FRIKKIN LOVE HOT DOGS. I had one after work :wub2:

It's all about lots of tomato ketchup :D

lol Babs, stop stalking Mika. He told me he doesn't like it.

Speak for yourself, I FRIKKIN LOVE HOT DOGS. I had one after work :wub2:

It's all about lots of tomato ketchup :D

lol Babs, stop stalking Mika. He told me he doesn't like it.

Well he does like hot dogs, especially after he has been swimming as he gets peckish then, but he buys them from the cafe at the pool, he doesn't make them himself, they don't taste the same.

Likewise, hun. Where have you been? Got a new man?

I do have a new man indeed :biggrin2: (see avatar). His name's Peter and we've been dating for about a month and a half. He's been in love with me for two years though lol. I don't know if you ever knew about this but I'll tell you anyway, he's the one who sent me anonymous dozen pink roses (HOME DELIVERED AND STILL WITH SENT) on Valentine's Day.

:wub2: :wub2:

I'm all loved up :wub2:

How about you dearie?

I do have a new man indeed :biggrin2: (see avatar). His name's Peter and we've been dating for about a month and a half. He's been in love with me for two years though lol. I don't know if you ever knew about this but I'll tell you anyway, he's the one who sent me anonymous dozen pink roses (HOME DELIVERED AND STILL WITH SENT) on Valentine's Day.

:wub2: :wub2:

I'm all loved up :wub2:

How about you dearie?

Awww, it was him? Ah he should have asked you out sooner , two years eh? Well he has staying power and a romantic soul, you're lucky!

Awww, it was him? Ah he should have asked you out sooner , two years eh? Well he has staying power and a romantic soul, you're lucky!

Oh I knew all alone he liked me lol, but at the time I had no interest. We met late 2006 and I was still getting over someone. By the time 2007 came around I pretty much had all my focus on college and Mika lol. Not only that, I had a lot of demons niggling at the back of my head which I didn't realise at the time...Mika was my escape from that, I guess. I had gotten so hurt previously that I never allowed myself to like anyone. I couldn't deal with all that heartbreak again so I walled my heart and it turned to stone. Wouldn't let anyone near it nor would I let myself give it (metaphorically, of course...)

The moment anyone tried to get near me I ran 100 miles.

Peter tried to ask me out a couple of times...you know, just out (cinema, theme park etc) but the film he wanted to see was something I didn't, and I'm not a fan of that particular theme park, so I never went out with him...not because I didn't like him. I did, just not in that way. As much as I've always loved his company, I never wanted to give him the wrong impression.

Then Valentine's Day came round. I never quite knew how much he liked me until that day. That didn't make me fall for him though, as heartless as that may sound, but I was very flattered and felt admired. Made me feel special.

Just a couple of months back Peter started to give up. He began to move on and that's when I started to feel things, because I knew I was letting someone so good slip through my fingers. That's when I took the plunge and it was a HUGE step for me. It had been 2 years since I had done anything like it....but things are good. Really good :)

wow! since when do you know this? :lmao: i know where i learned to be a stalker now!

Well he does like hot dogs, especially after he has been swimming as he gets peckish then, but he buys them from the cafe at the pool, he doesn't make them himself, they don't taste the same.

Maybe, on his new album, there will be a song about munching on hotdogs. A sort of sequel to Lollipop, you know, moving the story along a bit... Or maybe not!

Me and Pete in action. :naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A5t_r2sNdw4

this was before we got together though.

I am aware this is very off-topic now lol.

Night night :)

Awww how cute Caz:wub2: You're at least better at Chubby Bunny than me, I gave up at 4 and felt like throwing up:roftl:

That it's uber cute !:wub2:

It really made my day !:thumb_yello:

Yes I remember that moment !:roftl:

Maybe, on his new album, there will be a song about munching on hotdogs. A sort of sequel to Lollipop, you know, moving the story along a bit... Or maybe not!

moving from sweet to savory?? neeeeeever :mf_rosetinted:

however both are somewhat phallic:naughty: