HollyD

Step on them!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: hahahaha! Brilliant :lmao:

Yeah well I would expect the drunk rowdy people to pay but my housemate would have to get it off them cos I don't know them. But if she just decides to leave things and then when our lease is over they discover damages they will divide the charge and send it to all of us/ take it out of our deposits. Anyway that better not happen ............

By 'accident' of course. :mf_rosetinted:

Dunno 'bout you, but maybe it would be a good idea to talk to this roomate about it. :dunno:

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By 'accident' of course. :mf_rosetinted:

Dunno 'bout you, but maybe it would be a good idea to talk to this roomate about it. :dunno:

Yeah of course we'll have to talk about it, but it's the middle of the night now so I won't be seeing her til tomorrow :naughty:

*sigh*

Yeah of course we'll have to talk about it, but it's the middle of the night now so I won't be seeing her til tomorrow :naughty:

*sigh*

So long as you have something to do in your room, you'll (hopefully :naughty:) be okay for now.

So long as you have something to do in your room, you'll (hopefully :naughty:) be okay for now.

Well yes I always have my room. I had my door locked too otherwise I would not feel safe with that crowd here :naughty::boxed:

Just after hearing there was washing detergent used too and apparently the cushions are too bad to sleep on :boxed: :boxed:

Well yes I always have my room. I had my door locked too otherwise I would not feel safe with that crowd here :naughty::boxed:

Just after hearing there was washing detergent used too and apparently the cushions are too bad to sleep on :boxed: :boxed:

I think I would do the same. :bleh:

Uh-oh. :shocked: Cushions ruined? :thumbdown:

I think I would do the same. :bleh:

Uh-oh. :shocked: Cushions ruined? :thumbdown:

Oh no, this is bad :sad: I feel so sorry for my housemate, they've just been talking again in the hall and apparently she could get put on probation and thrown out of her course cos they took a fire extinguiser from somewhere. Oops :blink: She's over from America you see, so apparently that's how things work over there :S

Oh no, this is bad :sad: I feel so sorry for my housemate, they've just been talking again in the hall and apparently she could get put on probation and thrown out of her course cos they took a fire extinguiser from somewhere. Oops :blink: She's over from America you see, so apparently that's how things work over there :S

That would be awful for her...

What do you mean? In America if you steal fire extinguishers, you get kicked out of school?

That would be awful for her...

What do you mean? In America if you steal fire extinguishers, you get kicked out of school?

Apparently it's really serious, like a criminal offence to steal or tamper with fire extinguisers in America? from what I hear... so since he is her guest she could be the one blamed for the damage and she could be put on probation, which would result in her getting kicked out :boxed: Hope it doesn't come to this for her, it's not her fault....

Apparently it's really serious, like a criminal offence to steal or tamper with fire extinguisers in America? from what I hear... so since he is her guest she could be the one blamed for the damage and she could be put on probation, which would result in her getting kicked out :boxed: Hope it doesn't come to this for her, it's not her fault....

Oh. Right, right, right. That would really suck for her because being a forgein student is a fantastic opportunity (something that I hope I can do in university :bleh:) and for this situation to throw it all away...well, that would be a shame.

Oh. Right, right, right. That would really suck for her because being a forgein student is a fantastic opportunity (something that I hope I can do in university :bleh:) and for this situation to throw it all away...well, that would be a shame.

Indeed... I can't imagine how it would though. Lets just hope for the best...

Speaking about studying abroad, I was meant to be going to France in Autumn.. but I really don't feel ready to move there and I'm very confused as to what I'm doing now :sad: Hopefully I'll figure it out soon. Going to get an appointment with a careers officer on Monday to try and figure things out...

Speaking about studying abroad, I was meant to be going to France in Autumn.. but I really don't feel ready to move there and I'm very confused as to what I'm doing now :sad: Hopefully I'll figure it out soon. Going to get an appointment with a careers officer on Monday to try and figure things out...

France would be an AMAZING place to study. :wub2: I hope you can get everything sorted out. I am sure you will, with the help you get from the careers office and such.

France would be an AMAZING place to study. :wub2: I hope you can get everything sorted out. I am sure you will, with the help you get from the careers office and such.

Thank you. It would indeed! But it's a big step and I just don't feel now is the time for me. Don't know what's going to happen now but I'll see.

Anyway I'm sorry for being so depressing tonight :naughty:

Here have some Eurovision eye candy :naughty:

Thank you. It would indeed! But it's a big step and I just don't feel now is the time for me. Don't know what's going to happen now but I'll see.

Anyway I'm sorry for being so depressing tonight :naughty:

Here have some Eurovision eye candy :naughty:

You're welcome! :wub2:

Don't worry about it!

:lmfao: That made me laugh! His pants are too tight and shirt too small. And dancing funny. :teehee:

You're welcome!

Don't worry about it!

:lmfao: That made me laugh! His pants are too tight and shirt too small. And dancing funny. :teehee:

Hahaha :roftl: I voted for him! :roftl: I think he's hot! :naughty: and I like the way he moves :bleh: That kind of performance is what Eurovision is all about, I love it :naughty:

Hahaha :roftl: I voted for him! :roftl: I think he's hot! :naughty: and I like the way he moves :bleh: That kind of performance is what Eurovision is all about, I love it :naughty:

Aww...well, is that the 'cheese' everyone is talking about? And you like the way he moves? Well...maybe it's those entrancing hip swivels. :das::hypo:

Aww...well, is that the 'cheese' everyone is talking about? And you like the way he moves? Well...maybe it's those entrancing hip swivels. :das::hypo:

It is indeed :roftl: and I love it :roftl:

Yes I think that may have something to do with him :teehee: and oh he's got rhythm :teehee:

AHAHAHA...that made me laugh even more. :lmfao:

But...no.

:roftl::roftl:

I was watching a eurovision press conference tonight and they all went crazy for him when he came out :naughty:

I can't believe this song came last! :shocked: I love it :shocked: it was the other song I voted for :shocked:

I was watching a eurovision press conference tonight and they all went crazy for him when he came out

I can't believe this song came last! :shocked: I love it :shocked: it was the other song I voted for :shocked:

This Eurovision is appearing oddly entertaining. :bleh::teehee:

That sucks. :thumbdown: Well, at least you voted for what you liked. :thumb_yello:

This Eurovision is appearing oddly entertaining. :bleh::teehee:

That sucks. :thumbdown: Well, at least you voted for what you liked. :thumb_yello:

I'm glad you like it :naughty: a lot of people can't stand it :naughty:

Haha that's it! It made absolutely no difference though, Ireland gave them no points (don't know if that makes any sense to you, it's just the voting system used!)

I'm glad you like it :naughty: a lot of people can't stand it :naughty:

Haha that's it! It made absolutely no difference though, Ireland gave them no points (don't know if that makes any sense to you, it's just the voting system used!)

I haven't watched it. I don't know if we have it here on TV. But the entertainment factor from what I've seen so far is odd...but entertaining. :naughty:

Nope, makes no senese. :aah: Unless, if I'm close or not, points are alloted by country..?

I haven't watched it. I don't know if we have it here on TV. But the entertainment factor from what I've seen so far is odd...but entertaining. :naughty:

Nope, makes no senese. :aah: Unless, if I'm close or not, points are alloted by country..?

Yep! Each country votes and each country gives 1-12 points to 12 other countries. And the country with the most points when they are all added up wins! It's so much fun :bleh:

Yep! Each country votes and each country gives 1-12 points to 12 other countries. And the country with the most points when they are all added up wins! It's so much fun :bleh:

Ah, okay...makes sense. :bleh:

Well, I'm gonna go to bed now. :bye:

Best of luck to you and your roomate in dealing with those people...