HollyD

UGHHH OMG I HATE MYTHOLOGY!!!! omg that was my least favorite unit ughhh trust me u will do it again sorta in euro history in 10th grade ITS HELL

omg it is terrible. we read the odyssey in 6th grade, then i was in Anthropology in 7th grade, and we did a big mythology unite. we read the Illiad, and the odyssey and all this other crap. it was nice sleeping time xD

and now we are reading the odyssey again, and all this other crap. ugg

omg, i am taking AP Euro History next year. its the hardest course at my school . grrrr

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg it is terrible. we read the odyssey in 6th grade, then i was in Anthropology in 7th grade, and we did a big mythology unite. we read the Illiad, and the odyssey and all this other crap. it was nice sleeping time xD

and now we are reading the odyssey again, and all this other crap. ugg

omg, i am taking AP Euro History next year. its the hardest course at my school . grrrr

omg i was literally .3 away from EHAP (euro history AP) and i was so pissed that i didnt get in i got 4.0s basically every quarter except last:sneaky2::aah:

omg i was literally .3 away from EHAP (euro history AP) and i was so pissed that i didnt get in i got 4.0s basically every quarter except last:sneaky2::aah:

o really?! im so sorry!!

you dont have to take a test for it here, because no one wants to take it lol.

o really?! im so sorry!!

you dont have to take a test for it here, because no one wants to take it lol.

yeah its not a test... its like u have to get an A+ every quarter except we go by 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 and 4.0 being the A+ and i got a total of 3.7 in total cuz my last quarter i got a bad grade on one of the tests :tears:

yeah its not a test... its like u have to get an A+ every quarter except we go by 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 and 4.0 being the A+ and i got a total of 3.7 in total cuz my last quarter i got a bad grade on one of the tests :tears:

o gosh, really? insane! im sorrryyy!!!

i have no easy classes next year. i am taking

AP Soph English

AP Euro History

Enviornmental Studies

Music History

Biology

PE

Geometry

spanish

well i guess PE and Geometry arent hard, but no 'fun' classes. lol.

Edited by mika-fan1001

o gosh, really? insane! im sorrryyy!!!

i have no easy classes next year. i am taking

AP Soph English

AP Euro History

Enviornmental Studies

Music History

Biology

PE

Geometry

and something else, i cant think though

well i guess PE and Geometry arent hard, but no 'fun' classes. lol.

woahh ur taking pretty advanced classes! they dont offer ap english for sophomores only juniors and seniors in my school although i probably wouldnt get in even if they did have it i suck at english and havent gotten above an 88 on any essays...ever lol this year i take

euro

geometry

chem

english 9/10

yoga/pilates (pe)

band

drawing 1

french

health

but i have no clue what i am taking next year cuz i am switching schools and the school i am going to next year is completely different cuz its in paris and international so they do things way differently there... i am so nervous

woahh ur taking pretty advanced classes! they dont offer ap english for sophomores only juniors and seniors in my school although i probably wouldnt get in even if they did have it i suck at english and havent gotten above an 88 on any essays...ever lol this year i take

euro

geometry

chem

english 9/10

yoga/pilates (pe)

band

drawing 1

french

health

but i have no clue what i am taking next year cuz i am switching schools and the school i am going to next year is completely different cuz its in paris and international so they do things way differently there... i am so nervous

yeah

o ya! i remember about that! thats amazing! but id probably be a little frightened, also. but excited xD.

im going to do Enviornment club, COC (christians on campus), and Nap Club next year (for the very least), but for some reason, they are all on tuesdays x(

i was in envio. club this year, we didnt really accomplish anything we planned on, and our meetings just kinda stopped. haha

and i cant wait, i can take drivers ed in the spring next year! and then i can get a job in the summer! i am stoked!

yeah

o ya! i remember about that! thats amazing! but id probably be a little frightened, also. but excited xD.

im going to do Enviornment club, COC (christians on campus), and Nap Club next year (for the very least), but for some reason, they are all on tuesdays x(

i was in envio. club this year, we didnt really accomplish anything we planned on, and our meetings just kinda stopped. haha

and i cant wait, i can take drivers ed in the spring next year! and then i can get a job in the summer! i am stoked!

hahaha we have the most random clubs at our school including: cranium waffle club, sodoku club, sleep in late club (i am being serious hahaha they never meet cuz they sleep in late lmfao) the list goes on and on haha im in saddd (students against drunk driving and drugs) but havent gone in a while cuz now my band lesson is during the meetings :sad: but we actually got some stuff done we did this whole simulation thing where they brought in a car from a drunk driving accident and got some kids from the school to pretend they were in it and act and everyone thought it was real it was really cool

ahhh LUCKY U CAN TAKE DRIVERS ED!!! i couldnt take it since i turned 16 in april and the drivers ed thing already started... so i would have to take it next year but im not gonna be here anyway so i probably will never learn how to drive hahaha

what job will you have?

hahaha we have the most random clubs at our school including: cranium waffle club' date=' sodoku club, sleep in late club (i am being serious hahaha they never meet cuz they sleep in late lmfao) the list goes on and on haha im in saddd (students against drunk driving and drugs) but havent gone in a while cuz now my band lesson is during the meetings :sad: but we actually got some stuff done we did this whole simulation thing where they brought in a car from a drunk driving accident and got some kids from the school to pretend they were in it and act and everyone thought it was real it was really cool

ahhh LUCKY U CAN TAKE DRIVERS ED!!! i couldnt take it since i turned 16 in april and the drivers ed thing already started... so i would have to take it next year but im not gonna be here anyway so i probably will never learn how to drive hahaha

what job will you have?[/quote']

haha yeah, we have wierd clubs like that too

i can only come up w/ a few right now

nap club

lumberjack club [they eat waffles basically. lol]

fly fishing club

there are others.

o yeah, we have the car crash one, except its not a club, its a thing they do every few years, they had one this year. it was really depressing, i was crying. :P

year, im like the last one of my friends to get it.

well a majority of my friends are graduating this year, which is depressing, but the ones my grade. haha

im so stoked though, lol.

umm idk, probably some place like baskin robins, or something in the summer. i want to work at this one golf club, but i dont think theyll hire me for another 2 years or so haha.

i have a lot of options to choose from, but i hope the economy gets better, so i have more of a chance to get a job. lol

haha yeah, we have wierd clubs like that too

i can only come up w/ a few right now

nap club

lumberjack club [they eat waffles basically. lol]

fly fishing club

there are others.

o yeah, we have the car crash one, except its not a club, its a thing they do every few years, they had one this year. it was really depressing, i was crying. :P

year, im like the last one of my friends to get it.

well a majority of my friends are graduating this year, which is depressing, but the ones my grade. haha

im so stoked though, lol.

umm idk, probably some place like baskin robins, or something in the summer. i want to work at this one golf club, but i dont think theyll hire me for another 2 years or so haha.

i have a lot of options to choose from, but i hope the economy gets better, so i have more of a chance to get a job. lol

yeah that was the car thing we did probably it was like a surprise event that the club ran and they do it like every 4 5 years so no one knows about it it was really sad... when they were sawing open the car especially to get the kids out :sad:

that sux that ur friends are graduating this year... do they drive u around though lol thats a plus hahaha my friend worked at cold stone creamery and i always went and got free ice creams from her so i recommend that job or ben and jerrys lol u could also try being a life guard since u swim...

yeah that was the car thing we did probably it was like a surprise event that the club ran and they do it like every 4 5 years so no one knows about it it was really sad... when they were sawing open the car especially to get the kids out :sad:

that sux that ur friends are graduating this year... do they drive u around though lol thats a plus hahaha my friend worked at cold stone creamery and i always went and got free ice creams from her so i recommend that job or ben and jerrys lol u could also try being a life guard since u swim...

yeah im gonna miss them

haha yeah, actually, i feel bad asking them for rides though. haha

o nice! i love cold stone w/ a burning firey passion!

o yeah, but i dont want to do the training. haha. and the ppl that pick them here always pick crappy ppl. lol

yeah im gonna miss them

haha yeah, actually, i feel bad asking them for rides though. haha

o nice! i love cold stone w/ a burning firey passion!

o yeah, but i dont want to do the training. haha. and the ppl that pick them here always pick crappy ppl. lol

lol not to mention the songs u will have to sing every time someone puts a tip in lol! one time i had a bday party there and me and my friends kept putting in coins and in the end they kicked us out lmfao:roftl:

lol not to mention the songs u will have to sing every time someone puts a tip in lol! one time i had a bday party there and me and my friends kept putting in coins and in the end they kicked us out lmfao:roftl:

haha really? thats funny.

when my friends and i kept doing that, they would just sing like one note, and laugh. lol

haha really? thats funny.

when my friends and i kept doing that, they would just sing like one note, and laugh. lol

lol oiii ALMOST DONE WITH MY ESSAY WOOT WOOT!!!!! i probs wont finish it cuz its a draft ill just end in it like in the middle of a sentence hahaha

lol oiii ALMOST DONE WITH MY ESSAY WOOT WOOT!!!!! i probs wont finish it cuz its a draft ill just end in it like in the middle of a sentence hahaha

haha nice. it might just confuse the reader, no big deal. haha.

i wrote a research paper a few weeks ago, the night before it was due, and i started it when desperate housewives was on, so i wasnt focused on the paper what so ever, and luckily the teacher gave us an extra day that day, because when i read it, it was my first time reading through it, and it was terrible!

haha nice. it might just confuse the reader, no big deal. haha.

i wrote a research paper a few weeks ago, the night before it was due, and i started it when desperate housewives was on, so i wasnt focused on the paper what so ever, and luckily the teacher gave us an extra day that day, because when i read it, it was my first time reading through it, and it was terrible!

hahaha i count on ur terrible one is my best one lmfao:roftl: I SUCK AT WRITING! even my dad was reading an essay i was writing over my shoulder and he was like wow mia can write better then you! mia is my 7 year old niece hahahahahahahaha :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

hahaha i count on ur terrible one is my best one lmfao:roftl: I SUCK AT WRITING! even my dad was reading an essay i was writing over my shoulder and he was like wow mia can write better then you! mia is my 7 year old niece hahahahahahahaha :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

haha thats funny, my mom is an english teacher . but im better at creative writing stuff

Hello ladies! If anyone is here. :teehee:

Hiiii :bye:

Oh God. I can't believe what just happened in my apartment. My housemate has her cousin from England and his friends over, and they came home drunk a while ago with her cousins Irish friends and apparently they have wrecked the place with fire extinguiser and washing up liquid. I've just been in my room, but I tell you I heard them, they are SO loud even without his friends, and I heard my housemate giving out to him. I'm scared to see what it is gonna look like in the morning :shocked: I hope their isn't damage done beyond cleaning. I can tell you I won't be doing any of it though!

Hiiii :bye:

Oh God. I can't believe what just happened in my apartment. My housemate has her cousin from England and his friends over, and they came home drunk a while ago with her cousins Irish friends and apparently they have wrecked the place with fire extinguiser and washing up liquid. I've just been in my room, but I tell you I heard them, they are SO loud even without his friends, and I heard my housemate giving out to him. I'm scared to see what it is gonna look like in the morning :shocked: I hope their isn't damage done beyond cleaning. I can tell you I won't be doing any of it though!

Oh. My. Goodness. :shocked: That sounds kinda scary. And how inconsiderate of them. :sneaky2: And, as you said, you sure as hell shouldn't clean up any of their mess!

Oh. My. Goodness. :shocked: That sounds kinda scary. And how inconsiderate of them. :sneaky2: And, as you said, you sure as hell shouldn't clean up any of their mess!

I hate them being here. They are so loud and obnoxious :sneaky2: and our walls are far from soundproof, I can't even chill in my room when they are next door, I had such a bad headache today and I couldn't rest or do anything with them here. :sneaky2:

I kind of want to see but am scared... and someone might be sleeping in the kitchen or something don't want to bump into any of them now cos God knows what I'd do to them :naughty:

I just hope I won't be made pay for any damages!!

I hate them being here. They are so loud and obnoxious :sneaky2: and our walls are far from soundproof, I can't even chill in my room when they are next door, I had such a bad headache today and I couldn't rest or do anything with them here. :sneaky2:

I kind of want to see but am scared... and someone might be sleeping in the kitchen or something don't want to bump into any of them now cos God knows what I'd do to them :naughty:

I just hope I won't be made pay for any damages!!

That's awful. :( I was going to say listen to music with headphones in, but that wouldn't exactly help your headache. :naughty:

Hopefull step on them. :mf_rosetinted: Or not, considering that would make them angry. :teehee:

I hope the same. But, if there are damages and it's your dorm, wouldn't it be up to you & your roomates to come up with the money? Unless, of course, you made those rowdy drunk people cough up the cash.

That's awful. :( I was going to say listen to music with headphones in, but that wouldn't exactly help your headache. :naughty:

Hopefull step on them. Or not, considering that would make them angry. :teehee:

I hope the same. But, if there are damages and it's your dorm, wouldn't it be up to you & your roomates to come up with the money? Unless, of course, you made those rowdy drunk people cough up the cash.

Haha yeah that was the problem :naughty:

Step on them!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: hahahaha! Brilliant :lmao:

Yeah well I would expect the drunk rowdy people to pay but my housemate would have to get it off them cos I don't know them. But if she just decides to leave things and then when our lease is over they discover damages they will divide the charge and send it to all of us/ take it out of our deposits. Anyway that better not happen ............