• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine thanks. You?

Not too bad now :D

Well...you still have time?

I have no idea. I'm going to go to some vintage stores and see what they have (don't want to have the same dress as another girl :mf_rosetinted:)...so I'm keeping an open mind. REEEEEALLY? Niiiice! Glad you found a nice one!

You're most welcome! 2 years up until now is a good length of time to see him again (or any time for that matter). Ooh ooh...getting exciiiiiting!

Omg someone actually did have the same dress as me :naughty: But we just kind of laughed about it, haha :naughty: We were friends anyway, but if it was someone I didn't like then it could have been a totally different story :mf_rosetinted:

We're all booked up now, yaaay :punk::blush-anim-cl:

Omg someone actually did have the same dress as me But we just kind of laughed about it, haha We were friends anyway, but if it was someone I didn't like then it could have been a totally different story :mf_rosetinted:

We're all booked up now, yaaay :punk::blush-anim-cl:

It's a good thing you didn't hate the girl. :naughty:

Omg...yay! :yay: I'll be with you there in spirit! You're going to have LOADS amd LOADS of fun. :wub2:

I just can't motivate myself to do it.

Pssht. We all have those moments, I wouldn't worry too much about it (at this point...tomorrow will be a different story :naughty:).

Jolly good!

Hungry, actually.

And super tired.

So maybe not quite jolly good, now that I think of it...but I'm still in a good mood :aah:

For some reason when people say 'jolly good' I think of a British person or :cheerful_h4h:...or both.

So long as the mood you are in is a good one, no need to question it. :naughty:

For some reason when people say 'jolly good' I think of a British person or :cheerful_h4h:...or both.

So long as the mood you are in is a good one, no need to question it. :naughty:

I say it in a British accent in my head. :roftl: It doesn't sound right without one...

Aww! :pinkbow: When did we get the new smilies? I need to start coming here more often again :teehee:

I finished high school today!!! :yay:

Carrie! :huglove:

We got them maybe 2 weeks ago :teehee: aren't they cool :naughty:

Omg! How do you feel? Was it happy/sad?

I ordered a pizza tonight and it was DISGUSTING, do not try Dominos piri piri, EVER, it's sick :thumbdown:

Carrie! :huglove:

We got them maybe 2 weeks ago :teehee: aren't they cool

Omg! How do you feel? Was it happy/sad?

I ordered a pizza tonight and it was DISGUSTING, do not try Dominos piri piri, EVER, it's sick :thumbdown:

Yes they are! :fangurl: Is that one even new? I don't remember..

I'm so excited! I'll probably be sad on graduation night though.

I've never heard of piri piri pizza but I'll make sure not to try it. Have you tried Dominos breadbowl pasta? It's so good.

Yes they are! :fangurl: Is that one even new? I don't remember..

I'm so excited! I'll probably be sad on graduation night though.

I've never heard of piri piri pizza but I'll make sure not to try it. Have you tried Dominos breadbowl pasta? It's so good.

Yeah that one's new as well :naughty:

Aaw I bet, it's a big milestone in your life :wink2: Do you know what you want to do next year now?

Ooh pasta, we don't get that in our Dominos here, looks like we get different stuff! Ye probably don't even have Piri piri cos ye have taste! :naughty:

I thought it was on the 15th.

It says the 14th on mikasounds, I'm looking at it right now and it still says pre order... I don't want to wait for them, I'll pay for them when I know I can get them instantly :naughty: Nobodys seems to be talking about it though...

Have you listened to them yet?