HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh - Rufus Wainwright - I remember seeing him on "Later", doing a spine-tingling version of one of his songs but don't know title - maybe "Vibrate"? Something like that. But it was awesome.:naughty:

Oooohhhh could have been Vibrate! :wub2:

I am going to see him in three weeks!!! I can't wait!!!!

I ♥ Rufus!!!!!! :roftl:

Thanks for starting part 2 Holly :wink2:

I liked our big thread, why did they close it :tears:

Oooohhh I know!!!! Freddie was asking someone to make a new one earlier - cause the other one was TOO big for the MFC :thumbdown:

So I did it for you.... :huglove:

Oooohhh I know!!!! Freddie was asking someone to make a new one earlier - cause the other one was TOO big for the MFC :thumbdown:

So I did it for you.... :huglove:

Yep I read the last thread, thanks hun :huglove:

I thought that size didn't matter anymore on the new server though :blink:

Yep I read the last thread, thanks hun :huglove:

I thought that size didn't matter anymore on the new server though :blink:

They are even more cautious lately! Seems like every time I am on one of the Mods are asking someone to make a new version of a thread :naughty:

Yay! Part twoooooooooo :biggrin2:

I'm liking this new MFC business. It's like MFC and Facebook all rolled into one. :naughty:

I'm liking it too! Even though I'm friendless right now :naughty:

I haven't gotten around to adding people to it yet :bleh:

Yeah I guess with all this new business it's better to be safe than sorry :naughty:

Hey Sheree! :bye: I haven't talked to you in a while..

I'm liking it too! Even though I'm friendless right now

I haven't gotten around to adding people to it yet

Hey Sheree! :bye: I haven't talked to you in a while..

Hey Carrie :huglove:

Yeah I've been a good girl and not spending time I don't have here, I've given in tonight though, I've been dazzled by all these new features :mf_lustslow::naughty:

How are you?

Oh Carrie, you know what, I'm going to see Russell in London in 2 weeks!! It's for a special Christmas Ponderland and the tickets are like gold dust but my friend managed to get some so she offered me one and I had to take it! :D

I didn't post it in the RB thread yet cos I don't want to be rubbing it in people's faces like, I wish ye could all go and see him too.. :sad: But hey, it's not like it's easy for me either, I wish he would come to Ireland cos it's not cheap flying to London... but I'm that obsessed it's worth it for me :blush-anim-cl:

Hey Carrie :huglove:

Yeah I've been a good girl and not spending time I don't have here, I've given in tonight though, I've been dazzled by all these new features :mf_lustslow:

How are you?

Oh Carrie, you know what, I'm going to see Russell in London in 2 weeks!! It's for a special Christmas Ponderland and the tickets are like gold dust but my friend managed to get some so she offered me one and I had to take it!

I didn't post it in the RB thread yet cos I don't want to be rubbing it in people's faces like, I wish ye could all go and see him too.. But hey, it's not like it's easy for me either, I wish he would come to Ireland cos it's not cheap flying to London... but I'm that obsessed it's worth it for me

I'm fine. I haven't been spending that much time here either the past couple of days..:blink:

Ohh that's awesome! I love Ponderland :original: I would've taken the ticket too :naughty:

And I don't blame you for flying to London to go see him..I might would consider flying to New York or something :blush-anim-cl:

So how many times is that now that you will have seen him?:bleh: