HollyD

It says the 14th on mikasounds, I'm looking at it right now and it still says pre order... I don't want to wait for them, I'll pay for them when I know I can get them instantly :naughty: Nobodys seems to be talking about it though...

Have you listened to them yet?

I've only heard the two that are on mikasounds.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw the new songs were on youtube yesterday but they've been taken down now (I knew they shouldn't be anyway I was wondering how they got the recorded versions in the first place :naughty: But all the songs have threads in the music forum :wink2:

There are two here. http://www.mikasounds.com

Ohh okay thank you :)

Aw the new songs were on youtube yesterday but they've been taken down now (I knew they shouldn't be anyway I was wondering how they got the recorded versions in the first place :naughty: But all the songs have threads in the music forum :wink2:

Haha aww okay.

I feel bad for not knowing there were new songs :naughty:

nothing much just procrastinating...the usual:naughty: hahaha i am so behind on the mfc i havent come on here in like 14 days! BUT I AM DETERMINED TO GO BACK TO MY USUAL DAILY STALKERNESS lol how have you been???

haha nice. o yeah, i know! i come on, then go right off everyone once in a while.

ive been good. gooing to school. going to swim everyday.

procrastinating as well

im thinking about summer break.

how everyday after swim practice, i will take my laptop and everything else i want out onto my deck and lounge out there. idk why i never do, its kinda perfect for that.

haha nice. o yeah, i know! i come on, then go right off everyone once in a while.

ive been good. gooing to school. going to swim everyday.

procrastinating as well

im thinking about summer break.

how everyday after swim practice, i will take my laptop and everything else i want out onto my deck and lounge out there. idk why i never do, its kinda perfect for that.

hahaha I LOVE LAZING AROUND LIKE THAT OVER THE SUMMER!!!!! its my favorite past time! i cant swim for my life lmfao i literally can only swim under water hahaha:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

haha nice xD

umm idk! ahh! toy boy or blue eyes :aah: haha

and yours?

its a split between all of them honestly lol! at first i didnt like blame it on the girls but it has grown on me like a scab:roftl: i cant stop singing it now lmfao but it depends on my mood and where i am...for example my shower song is blame it on the girls and lady jane and then when im home alone i sing lonely alcoholic and blue eyes at the top of my lungs (some thing you do NOT want to hear:roftl:) and then when im walking my dog and no one is out i sing toy boy lol and if only i could understand the lyrics to good gone girl cuz that song is one of my favorites of my favorites:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

its a split between all of them honestly lol! at first i didnt like blame it on the girls but it has grown on me like a scab:roftl: i cant stop singing it now lmfao but it depends on my mood and where i am...for example my shower song is blame it on the girls and lady jane and then when im home alone i sing lonely alcoholic and blue eyes at the top of my lungs (some thing you do NOT want to hear:roftl:) and then when im walking my dog and no one is out i sing toy boy lol and if only i could understand the lyrics to good gone girl cuz that song is one of my favorites of my favorites:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

haha nice! lol

yeah, they are all amazing songs!!!

ahhh science sucks!!! :sneaky2:

I KNOW lol what specifically...maybe i can help...but fat chance i suck at it lmfao

well i have to observe a wild life animal for 2 hours, due thursday

i have to make a model of a bug, a big model, and lable all these things idk

i have a fatty test in a week, and, his tests are so hard.

well i have to observe a wild life animal for 2 hours, due thursday

i have to make a model of a bug, a big model, and lable all these things idk

i have a fatty test in a week, and, his tests are so hard.

ooo that is horrible!!! what kind of wild life animal and how do u make it sit still for two hours:boxed::naughty: is that a stupid question:roftl:

i have to write an english draft essay due tomorow and i havent started it :puke:

ooo that is horrible!!! what kind of wild life animal and how do u make it sit still for two hours:boxed::naughty: is that a stupid question:roftl:

i have to write an english draft essay due tomorow and i havent started it :puke:

idk myself actually lol

o man! get going girly! lol

o man! english! i have to do a powerpoint on Hera

idk myself actually lol

o man! get going girly! lol

o man! english! i have to do a powerpoint on Hera

haha i know lmfao oiii i dont think we're gonna even hand it in though cuz its a draft but i think we're gonna peer edit so ill just give it to my friend wholl just think its less work for her lmfao

and hera???:boxed:

haha i know lmfao oiii i dont think we're gonna even hand it in though cuz its a draft but i think we're gonna peer edit so ill just give it to my friend wholl just think its less work for her lmfao

and hera???:boxed:

o yeah. we do that

hera, goddess of birth and marriage

we are starting our mythology unit.

god its like 7th grade all over, but easier. haha

o yeah. we do that

hera, goddess of birth and marriage

we are starting our mythology unit.

god its like 7th grade all over, but easier. haha

UGHHH OMG I HATE MYTHOLOGY!!!! omg that was my least favorite unit ughhh trust me u will do it again sorta in euro history in 10th grade ITS HELL