HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im good! how are you??? its disgusting in ny right now...humid cold wet and rainy :boxed:

Not too bad. A tad bit hungry though. Ooh...well' date=' the weather sounds interesting to say the least. But not very pleasant. :naughty:[/color']

Not too bad. A tad bit hungry though. Ooh...well, the weather sounds interesting to say the least. But not very pleasant. :naughty:

lol i am hungry also but there is absolutely nothing to eat in my house:sneaky2: i wish i could just drive to a chinese food restaurant right now lol I AM REALLY CRAVING CHINESE FOR SOME REASON:roftl:

lol i am hungry also but there is absolutely nothing to eat in my house:sneaky2: i wish i could just drive to a chinese food restaurant right now lol I AM REALLY CRAVING CHINESE FOR SOME REASON:roftl:

Mmm...chinese food. You should totally go! I haven't had Chinese food in a while.

hehehe yup it is definitely not the place u wanna live when craving chinese:naughty:

ughhh i hate chem!!! i cant do my hw if my life depended on it lol

Yeah' date=' science was never my favourite subject either. But, yeah, homework is all the much worse when you don't like the subject to begin with. :naughty: It's just homework, right? Not like a long term assignment or anything.[/color']

Yeah, science was never my favourite subject either. But, yeah, homework is all the much worse when you don't like the subject to begin with. :naughty: It's just homework, right? Not like a long term assignment or anything.

yeah but its this massive packet and she told us she is collecting it and grading it :sad: UGHHH i dont understand redox one bit

yup :sneaky2: eh whatever i think i will do it later or maybe during my free i have before my class lol

that is procrastination at its finest lmfao

Yeah' date=' sounds like it. :naughty: Procrastination can be a b!tch sometimes. Not that I would know. :mf_rosetinted:[/color']